Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
15 [32.61%]
3 [6.52%]
17 [36.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [21.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by archanamanav

what will bhavna do if varsha finally somehow has a child and it is a girl?..LOL..tell everyone dheko mere pothe ko?..ROFL
Agree Bhavna should be only asking for a grand child and not be gender specific..

Knowing Bhavna she will be as happy to see Poti as she would be of Pota..She is much more reasonable than her DIL Varshu..Bhavna is not a bad MIL..

Even Vaishu told her MIL mrs J that she would love to have relationship with them for herself and their POTA...Does she know she is having a boy?  Wacko

As if pota is going to take them to swarg and poti will ship them to nark...Grrrrrrr

I say it is Kekta and her braindead CVS who are so gender biased...Angry

I think it is just a way of speaking. I mean, you have grandchild in English. What name do you have non-gender-specific for a grandchild in Hindi? If she asks for a poti, wont she also be gender biased? Tongue
Good point. Clap I would say I want a grand child be it boy or a girl..in gujarati..Big smile  As a matter of fact I just did on chat to my younger son who is getting married in june..He mentioned abt a grandson someday who I will be sharing a bedroom-bathroom in their new house..SO I said child can be a boy or a girl too..Tongue and he started ROFLing Wink

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 March 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
or she she can say mujhe ek pota ya poti chahiye..how about that..now it is fair..LOL

Edited by archanamanav - 21 March 2011 at 1:09pm

LuvSSevershootingstar27

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

I am one of those who voted for Archana . I voted for her today simply because  to me, she came across as a good human being who was worried about her m-in-law inspite of everything.

I know that there are  people  who  do not like her and find fault even when she does or does not do something. But to me , she is Archana who has a certain type of character / thinking  which is different from that of Varsha (say). Personally, I feel that it is difficult to  think and act like Archana especially since it seems impractical in today's world.  hence  I admire her .

normally i vote silently for manv / Archana / Satish etc but today I felt like expressing myself!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanavLovePRSohamTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
archu  also was very good today..lots of stars in todays episode..Smile

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ptecvish

I am one of those who voted for Archana . I voted for her today simply because  to me, she came across as a good human being who was worried about her m-in-law inspite of everything.

I know that there are  people  who  do not like her and find fault even when she does or does not do something. But to me , she is Archana who has a certain type of character / thinking  which is different from that of Varsha (say). Personally, I feel that it is difficult to  think and act like Archana especially since it seems impractical in today's world.  hence  I admire her .

normally i vote silently for manv / Archana / Satish etc but today I felt like expressing myself!

I am very glad you came in to give your reason ..The silent majority is as important as anyone else in this thread ..
I opened this thread but even my strength / control is restricted to only that one vote that I give ....

I just hope that people should vote and vote count be good and strong to pick a sure shot winner ....
Who  the winner is in the end is for the  majority to decide ...Every one has  their opinion and they should be respected ....for or against ....

Take care ....Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 March 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27archanamanavNisha_90

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Good point. Clap I would say I want a grand child be it boy or a girl..in gujarati..Big smile  As a matter of fact I just did on chat to my younger son who is getting married in june..He mentioned abt a grandson someday who I will be sharing a bedroom-bathroom in their new house..SO I said child can be a boy or a girl too..Tongue and he started ROFLing Wink[/QUOTE]

That is so sweet. Smile You'll make a great grandmom someday, if you're not already Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
A grand daughter is as precious as a grandson ..What can a grand  son give that a grand daughter  can't ???

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 March 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Maybe the masaala that Savita bought ( unknowingly )  was not right..
What  would happen if someone gets sick  ???

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 March 2011 at 2:38pm

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

Go to top