Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
15 [32.61%]
3 [6.52%]
17 [36.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [21.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Archana did two good things for me today ...For once someone thought about that poor little baby and asked about what he would be doing ...
And clearly Archana was not happy with damodar's answer ...

And she told Varsha strictly that she will not  hear a word against madhuri ...that was also very good ...

I think Archana can go back to sort out her susraal ..All she has to do is say  to her saas , I wil lcall Shraavni to take Sachu back .....I am responsible also for the child and  I think he is not safe with you ....So either you let me come take care of him or I am calling his mother ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeLuvSSevershootingstar27archanamanav

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yes Di, Surely archu was not pleased with Damo's answer of someone else will take care of sachu.
She was ready to take care of him and take the issue on her hand.(This is one area where she is good at and reach heights with her Shakkar philosophy and her area to solve rather than Varsha's issue).
She is just waiting for a way to get into this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Umi u r so cute abt supporting your sweet favorite Archu..

Archu has not done anything great today to be a star...Yes she thought of Sachu but what took her soooooooooooo long...How long have they been married for?

In Varsha's case I think Archu owed her an apology for proposing her personal opinion Vaishu for going back to FBD...Archu was wrong..If Varsha was wrong abt Madz than Archu was even more wrong abt Vaishu going back to FBD...How did she think Varshu should apologize huh D'oh

She should tell Varshu to go and talk to Bhavna when she has calmed down and to go talk to Sulo as she is her mother to get proper guidance and support...Not life wrecking Mother Teresa Archu..

The convo Satish had with Bhavna accepting Varsha's mistake on abortion, even hiding the truth from her and the reasons and apologizing..This is what ULM and ArMan both should have done with Savita the day he came after eloping and marrying Archu..Things would have been much better..Instead of shoving Archu down Savita's throat as a package deal..As if they did the wisest and right thing by running away from their respective mandaps to marry each other..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 March 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankarLuvSSever

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
why everyone in dis show wants only 'pota'? dun dey like potis?D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverIlahi_mera_Jiya

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
what will bhavna do if varsha finally somehow has a child and it is a girl?..LOL..tell everyone dheko mere pothe ko?..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

what will bhavna do if varsha finally somehow has a child and it is a girl?..LOL..tell everyone dheko mere pothe ko?..ROFL
Agree Bhavna should be only asking for a grand child and not be gender specific..

Knowing Bhavna she will be as happy to see Poti as she would be of Pota..She is much more reasonable than her DIL Varshu..Bhavna is not a bad MIL..

Even Vaishu told her MIL mrs J that she would love to have relationship with them for herself and their POTA...Does she know she is having a boy?  Wacko

As if pota is going to take them to swarg and poti will ship them to nark...Grrrrrrr

I say it is Kekta and her braindead CVS who are so gender biased...Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 March 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverarchanamanavsherma

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

The convo Satish had with Bhavna accepting Varsha's mistake on abortion, even hiding the truth from her and the reasons and apologizing..This is what ULM and ArMan both should have done with Savita the day he came after eloping and marrying Archu..Things would have been much better.

Varsha Di, totally agree with you and on how the issue should have been handled.
you have correctly put the reasons and thats why we all LIKE SATHISH and he is one character who is loved by all and never had a different opinion on that.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27shermaDabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by archanamanav

Agree Bhavna should be only asking for a grand child and not be gender specific..

Knowing Bhavna she will be as happy to see Poti as she would be of Pota..She is much more reasonable than her DIL Varshu..Bhavna is not a bad MIL..

Even Vaishu told her MIL mrs J that she would love to have relationship with them for herself and their POTA...Does she know she is having a boy?  Wacko

As if pota is going to take them to swarg and poti will ship them to nark...Grrrrrrr

I say it is Kekta and her braindead CVS who are so gender biased...Angry

I think it is just a way of speaking. I mean, you have grandchild in English. What name do you have non-gender-specific for a grandchild in Hindi? If she asks for a poti, wont she also be gender biased? Tongue

Go to top