Vaishali
Dharmesh's mother
Varsha
Satish
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
my vote goes to Dharmu's mom for genuinely showing concern for Vaishu 👍🏼\

@Tanya di and Varshu thanks for sharing such sweet moments, it brought a very big smile on my face😃😃😃😃😃😃awwwwwwwwwwww so sweet
Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago

Today I think there are many stars for me..

Damo Baba, Mrs Jaipurwala, Archana and to some extent Sulo Aai also..

Since I had to vote for one I did it for Damo Baba..

Damo Baba for understanding Savita Aai.. His conversation with Manav was good and correct.. Yes Savita Aai is doing all this to forget Manav as she loves him a lot... Manav has feeling that she does not love him anymore.. Good Damo Baba made Manav understand..

Mrs Jaipurwala - Need to appreciate this person.. She is good and that is why she is supporting her DIL instead of her son who is wrong.. I wish we find many such people in this world who support their DILs in need of time.. Then we can see many happy familes..

Archana - Atlast some one thought about that poor baby Sachu.. He deserves a better life... Savita Aai should understand this.. Why cant she think of him now??
Also Archana was not convinced with Damo Baba's idea of getting fake customers to keep Savita Aai busy.. Yes she is correct it will only be a temporary solution and they need to work on something which is permanent..
Her behaviour was also correct to Varsha.. Varsha needs some reality check.. She was very rude to Madhuri the other day.. Good Archana supported her..

Sulo Aai - She atleast tried to tell Vaishu about Madhuri.. Good Vaishu also understands Madhuri's condition.. They have decide between who is good and who is bad.. We defo know Madhuri is not bad but she is just stuck in some bad circumstances.. She does not know how to come out of it..

I feel Savita Aai and Manav's track is dragging a lot like Dharmesh.. Not liking it.. I am getting irritated with Savita Aai.. She is spoiling her life along with Sachu's..

Precap - Again Savita Aai is being very stubborn..
Originally posted by Tanyaz

He would bring one of us and show our foreheads to  them and say ' Inki Kismet will bring good fortunte to me and my family ' ....

Hats off to your grand father Di 👏👏👏

And he was right ..In a big family of 9 children ( my father's family ) , I was the first baby to be bought home from hospital in her own car ....🥳
before me  ,  5 sons were born ....they all came home in taxis ...😆

Aww very nice Di..  God Bless you..

I voted for Damodar for understanding both Manav and Savita's point of views, it can't be easy especially when Savita can be so difficult but he's done it.

Hi everyone......

Have not voted yet...cause don't know whom to vote...as usual when I'm in this situation...will know whom to vote when I finish my comment..😊

It will not be so long..I 'm not well.......I've a terrible headache..😡

Mrs J..for..making the first move to see Vaishali...👍🏼...She know its Darmesh fault ..even they are seperate...She accept Vaishali as her daughter..For that I will say Hats off...cause...for  PR Saas...I can say she's the best..for now.👍🏼.....Who knows this can be change after..in PR..😆

Damo...its the first time I think he is really concern about Savita...👍🏼 He understand why she wants to work...and encourage her...Like how he talk to Manv ..How he explain his son..the reason...He was very good today...He also can be the star...

Finally Archana....for just this simple word."Sachu."Who is taking care about" I'm waiting for that till a moment..Why anybody..not asking for Sachu???and also..her thought been very far...for Savita ..that she really..has great problem...and can't be solve..like that...👍🏼 I really want to know how is Sachu??Savita..ill or not ill....seem forget Sachu...and how she beg Shravni to have this little babe..and now what Happen..???She is working...Once more..Sachu Abandon...😔..Archu please make your thought work..quickly...this little babe need someone..He is like an orphan with a mother till alive...😔

OH yes I'll vote for Archu...after what I written...Think she really deserve to be the ⭐️...She has not done any action...I vote for her good thought..

Damo and Mrs J...👏 ..👍🏼

So I leave you now...sorry want to continue but can't....I'll go to bed...
Bye see you tomorrow...Promo seem interesting...

Each holi there's hangama...😆 
Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by umayal

Thanks Umi ......🤗

Shoot....😲😲

your cousin was born in a taxi ....😲😲

God bless his mother ...one brave lady she must be .....👏👏

Hey Thanee, first your son got sick and now yo uhave a headache ...Take care sweetheart ...

Nice reasons for voting for Archana ......

Now you take care and get plety of rest ....
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya that is so sweet...Love your sentence of boys came home in Taxi while you were brought home in car...Hehehe

😆😆, one of them  , who came in Taxi lives here  in  Canada  .. 😆

I just hope this is one thing that is just totally finished in this world ..this whole thing about pota or poti ...not just Bhavna , even the educated vaishali told her saas today ' I am carrying your pota' ...😕, why they have to talk like this ...😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
voting for damo.. he always gives good advices!!!. Manav never took his father's advise.. Damodar told him not to agree to marry sravani, he did.. he went through hell for that... Savita never listen what
damodar is saying. as soon as he opens his mouth she says chup karo, moo band karo, chup bito....
Some one needs to smack savita and tell her that she is the one who kicked her son out not her son who left the house...
I also want to vote for Archana for loving her husband so much. Poor guy has mother, who makes his life miserable.  I can't believe this girl cares for her maniac, in sane mother-in-law, who tried to kill her and still wishing for her death.
   To be honest i don't like what manav is doing.. like 5 year crying for mummy mummy. Doesn't he
remember what kind of person she is? he is saying she is putting him down by selling things in the
market. Has he forgotten all the tamashas she has done on the roads, in front of his in-law's house? that was more insulting and humiliating than her selling things in the. market. There are lot of other people doing it, why not savita? the queen savita should not work or what?
Him and his wife slept on the foot path because of savita. how can they forget those days?? If she is sick, as a son provide financial help. If she doesn't want then don't care about it. she still has husband.... Let him take care of her. I just hope he doesn't take archana home while savita is still evil.  It is going to be so painful to watch archana forgetting all the ill treatment she got and taking care of evil savita.  Being good human doesn't mean support the evilness. That is very wrong. God doesn't even forgive you for that.
MY POV.
Edited by karsri - 13 years ago

I also liked darmesh's mother today. she is regretting for what she did. Vaishu was so nice to her.
 I hope she does something that helps vaishali not just talk.  I don't think she knows varun is sick and 
 dieing.