•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
It is a 10 days old article from "bolega india" website.

Sabki Laadli Bebo to come to an end

on March 10 at 05:37pm
Very rarely do we get to see a proper climax of a serial and a happy ending. Most of the production houses end their serials airing on different channels without putting a proper end to it, raising a curiosity in the viewers as to what would have happened in the end.

But the much liked and most viewed serial of Star Plus "Sabki Laadli Bebo" will be given a proper ending to satisfy the viewers of the serial.

Bebo, which was launched approximately two years ago, is rumored to be going off air during the last week of March. The show was launched at the prime time slot of 10:30 pm and was later shifted to an early evening slot of 6:30 pm, which did not hamper the viewership of the serial and it flourished well.

So what is the reason behind ending it all? Well, we have an answer to it, but for that you will have to read further.

According to our source, "The production house decided to end the show as it was becoming increasingly difficult to meet the absurd demands of the leading couple ' Shivshakti Sachdeva and Anuj Sachdeva of the show. They quoted an outrageous fee and nobody was in a mood to relent. The show in all likelihood will end on 25th March."

Seems that the on-screen couple have sensed their groW*H and popularity and started demanding too much! Well, this might be just a silly piece of excuse as the producers of the show could have tried and get in new star cast, after all many channels have done it earlier too. Anyways, let us all gear up to bid a farewell to Bebo'

Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
oh no whats this, the SLB ending article is all over the places then why not at IF, oh someone please ask anuj or shiv about it, i am totally confused, don't know what to believe. if its ending then its mean this is the last week of it oh nooooooooo feel like crying😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by juhuti

oh no whats this, the SLB ending article is all over the places then why not at IF, oh someone please ask anuj or shiv about it, i am totally confused, don't know what to believe. if its ending then its mean this is the last week of it oh nooooooooo feel like crying😭

I Think It Is Going To Finish... What Can We Do... Long Live Sabki Laadli Bebo... I Think We Should Accept The True That It Going To Finish And Wish Our AmBo And All The Team And Crew Of SLB All The Best And For There Future I Know That It Will Be Hard For Us To Know Laadli Going To Finish I Feeling Like 😭Too, But Hope to Shiv-Anuj Soon In A Another Show
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
Mythily2 ur right we should accept this bitter truth, but still i can't believe that laadli is going to end, 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭awwwwwwww i am gonna miss the show. hope to see shiv and anuj in a new show.
and omg what this, a coincidence or what, my two fav show both end in the same month, My all time fav show KUMKUM ended on 13th of MARCH and now laadli will also end in March, MARCH isn't good month (shouldn't be saying this), since 2009 I gets sad during MARCH and now it will be doubled. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Just want Shiv and Anuj in a new show full of romance without any GG element in it.
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Just want Shiv and Anuj in a new show full of romance without any GG element in it.

me too, will eagerly wait for their new show, hope they will sign some new show that too soon.
I don't think that we'll see them together in a show again.
Just making sure you guys don't raise your hopes too high.
And yes I'm too feeling terrible. And somehow these days I'm loving more n more. 😭

Pls request the CVs to extend it a little bit so that we see more of proper AmBO...
Originally posted by Ambofan

I don't think that we'll see them together in a show again.
Just making sure you guys don't raise your hopes too high.
And yes I'm too feeling terrible. And somehow these days I'm loving more n more. 😭

Pls request the CVs to extend it a little bit so that we see more of proper AmBO...

don't worry alju i am not hoping that for at all, i know no one comes back together in another show, but i will wait for both, would love to see anuj and shiv in shows, don't care if it will together or separate.