•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I know it many many many silent readers on this forum pl. write some topices or just comment or click the like button on this forum pl. I nearly come here every day and look at topics how sombody eles has wrtie but they are so poor topics on this forum. Pl silent readers pl start topics to be scared tht you cant write or somthing eles share your feelings with us. We will not pas joke on you guys. PL all the silent readers do it its a big big big requst.

Amina.

PS. if i dont see some new topics after this then i might stop write topics. pl dont th ink tht i am THREATEN you guys but i am really want more topics 
on this forum.
Hello aLL people πŸ€— πŸ€— 

I totally agree with you Amina...the forum should be more active!!...

(take a comfortable seat people reading I'm going to tell you my story)

I was silent reader for ages!! (Hold on to the tissues people lol)

<<< hence joined since 5th Jan 2008 (wow that was a long time ago...i feel a little old now πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜” πŸ˜Šhmm.. still thinking about with emotion I should use!).......

.....and  I've only written 34 posts so far...I only started writing last Thursday (... I think memory's not the greatest todayπŸ˜• lack of almonds!!)... 

To be honest I started writing because I couldn't sleep and this is the only international forum I'm on so through in the big wide world someone would be awake to reply!!

trust me when I say once you start writing there's no stopping.... all the forums including the ssbn  people are very welcoming!!

so start tapping your keyboards people!!

and Amina your the cockroach naming lady... your post's make me laugh... i hope people become active... very active and i hope you keep making topics!!

by the way...hope your all ok with my sense of humour... I like to laugh and joke a lot...British humour!! but I would never offend anyone!!... and chances of me being offended are slim...so if you have any problems with the way I write/ or what I write let me know...and I'll see what I can do!!

Rani x
Hey Amina dont stop writing πŸ₯Ί , I agree completely with u , I am also one of silent reader πŸ˜”, here main problem is we(specially me) dont get to see the show, we imagine from written updates 😍... so dont get much to write πŸ˜•, but 'll surely try to write....πŸ‘πŸΌ
i agree with @nisa.i have same prob that i dnt have time to watch show.n also to write daily on forum.but like and try for more interesting topics
Originally posted by Nisa_nr

<font color="#000000" size="2">Hey Amina dont stop writingπŸ₯Ί , I agree completely with u , I am also one of silent reader πŸ˜”, here main problem is we(specially me) dont get to see the show, we imagine from written updates 😍... so dont get much to write πŸ˜•, but 'll surely try to write....πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

If you wanna see all the epi i know three websides first is youtube, indyachannel.com and starplayer.in you can watch all the epi there
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">Hello aLL peopleπŸ€—πŸ€—</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">I totally agree with you Amina...the forum should be more active!!...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">(take a comfortable seat people reading I'm going to tell you my story)</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">I was silent reader for ages!! (Hold on to the tissues people lol)</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600"><<< hence joined since 5th Jan 2008 (wow that was a long time ago...i feel a little old now 😊hmm.. still thinking about with emotion I should use!).......</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">.....and I've only written 34 posts so far...I only started writing last Thursday (... I think memory's not the greatest todayπŸ˜•lack of almonds!!)...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">To be honest I started writing because I couldn't sleep and this is the only international forum I'm on so through in the big wide world someone would be awake to reply!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">trust me

when I say once you start writing there's no stopping.... all the forums including the ssbn people are
very welcoming!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"
color="#006600">so start tapping your keyboards people!!</font>

<font
face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">and Amina your the cockroach naming lady...
your post's make me laugh... i hope people become active...<font size="3">very</font>active and i
hope you keep making topics!!</font>

<font face="'Comic
Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#006600">by the way...hope your all ok with my sense of humour... I
like to laugh and joke a lot...British humour!! but I would never offend anyone!!... and chances of me
being offended are slim...so if you have any problems with the way I write/ or what I write let me
know...and I'll see what I can do!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS',
Times, serif" color="#006600">Rani x</font>

Hll cockrach lady i like tht but i think cackraoch girl suite me better bcs i am just 15. Dont worry i like your humor. Hope you like swedish. Humor
Originally posted by Dansindiadans

Hll cockrach lady i like tht but i think cackraoch girl suite me better bcs i am just 15. Dont worry i like your humor. Hope you like swedish. Humor
[/QUOTE]

wow...15...I'm trying to remember back to when I was 15  ... and now I feel old again... πŸ˜†!!!

cockroach naming girl it is!!πŸ˜† .....judging by your post's I think I will give Swedish humour a πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ!!

Rani x
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

wow...15...I'm trying to remember back to when I was 15...and now I feel old again...πŸ˜†!!!

cockroach naming girl it is!!πŸ˜†.....judging by your post's I think I will give Swedish humour a πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!

Rani x

Tanx