Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ignore the Negativity & Understand the Positivity (Page 5)

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
agree with all....
anything rather than BASANTI and i rather have her recover than leave a void, which she would love to fill.....

think positive, ragini is an amazing actress and will do justice...we have seen the spoilt, easy going side of her and only glimpses of the caring serious one, like in Goa.....and now we will see a strong willed mature person, after all she has badi ma as her inspirational idol....

she is a 3 d character and this will bring the family closer and hopefully this might bring raunak out of the woodwork....

jay has been funny, but let us give him the benefit of the doubt,....giddy with happiness......;) the generous caring geek got the gorgeous tender hearted belle of the ball, mind body and soul......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

I liked todays episode but em really not liking jay's acting these days.his expressions these days r way too girlish atleast for me and he sounds too feminine these days.sometyms his acting too llooks a bit forced like de consumation scene acc to my pov.I miss the old bhondu ishaan.

I agree with U on all the points.... What bugs me most is his smile or what ever U call it. Too Girlish.... No need to kill me guys.... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feeficrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I liked todays episode but em really not liking jay's acting these days.his expressions these days r way too girlish atleast for me and he sounds too feminine these days.sometyms his acting too llooks a bit forced like de consumation scene acc to my pov.I miss the old bhondu ishaan.

I agree with U on all the points.... What bugs me most is his smile or what ever U call it. Too Girlish.... No need to kill me guys.... LOL

I hope this track will give us a new jay...Embarrassed 
That is also a positive part about this track na... This track will give such platform to all actors in SGP to show their versatility...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

That is also a positive part about this track na... This track will give such platform to all actors in SGP to show their versatility...

I really hope So.....  But I don't want to put too much thought in to nothing... U know what I mean..... Big smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Nice post Febs, Well done.Clap I haven't seen the episode yet, so I cannot comment.

BTW, Have you recovered from the heart attack? I am still in shock.ShockedShocked

HAHA..... U ran away after Heart Attack....LOL

Yes I did Netri, I still can't believe it!!LOL
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crysind

I really hope So.....  But I don't want to put too much thought in to nothing... U know what I mean..... Big smile

Yes ...I completely understand and now waiting for the track... Hope both Jay & Ragz utilize this opportunity to show their talent all the way...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I am totally prepared for this awsome track, I have bought extra tissues, plenty of salted water as if you shed tears your body needs more salt and water!!!
Looking forward for Ragini,s perfromance, and anticipating new Suhana on the other side of this track who would learn the meaning and value of life, family and happiness, the concept behind this track is great , to teach Suhana to value life, relationships and value of money too.
I am very optimistic about this track, the dialogues would be fabulous along with the music.
And plenty of good posts from Laxmi, Febs, Sheemu, Tanu, madhu, Vipra, and everybody else, good discusion , which I am looking forward to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Feeficrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am totally prepared for this awsome track, I have bought extra tissues, plenty of salted water as if you shed tears your body needs more salt and water!!!
Looking forward for Ragini,s perfromance, and anticipating new Suhana on the other side of this track who would learn the meaning and value of life, family and happiness, the concept behind this track is great , to teach Suhana to value life, relationships and value of money too.
I am very optimistic about this track, the dialogues would be fabulous along with the music.
And plenty of good posts from Laxmi, Febs, Sheemu, Tanu, madhu, Vipra, and everybody else, good discusion , which I am looking forward to.

Thanks Sheemadi for responding as we need such support here now...Hug

Even I am preparing with buckets and tissues as I know this is gonna be hard.... And yes, as you said ...I am sure we will get excellent quotes  and dialogs during this track.. Another positive side....Smile

Go to top