KMH2- 21st March 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
21st March Written Update

The episode starts with Arjun yelling at Arohi and he tells her that its very hard for him to understand her and that what she did at the party was very stupid. Then Raj comes there is a water gun and Arjun tells him that if he throws colored water on him then watch and Raj just leaves. Arjun then says that good that this kid took my yelling nicely or else he would have started to cry fro taking your anger out on him. Arohi starts to cry and arjun asks her what happened to you and arohi tells him that i remember my childhood by seeing Raj. Arjun says what and arohi says that yes in my house we would celebrate holi with lots of fun but this year i wont be able to go there because they wont come here and i cant go either. Then she says that i wish someone would throw a big holi party and looks at arjun and says that he would invite me too. Arjun says only a mad person would invite you and leaves.

Arjun goes outside and asks Romit if everything is ready for the party and Romit tells him that only few calls left but dont worry this party will be a killer like every year. Arjun says good and he about to tell Romit about the guest list and Arohi comes there and says that you are throwing a holi party and i was crying there. Arjun says that i wont fall for your tears and no matter what i wont invite you to my party. Arohi says how can you be rude to me and arohi falls on her knee and starts to beg. Arjun bends down too and says that arohi your weird and that you can come to the party but im not inviting you. Arohi gets up and says thank you and this is the party i can go to with you and that everything will be clear in 3 days. Arjun says whatever and leaves. Arohi starts to dance and says its holi.

In the garden color is flying everywhere and Kumud tells Mickhal that i gave him another chance because he's your best friend but he just disappeared. Mickhal says that dont worry he'll come and then says that jignesh is still trying. Kumud says what do you mean by trying, he still didnt figure out Arjun's past. Mickhal says not yet and i should have known that if Dad hides something then its hard to find out. Then Mickhal tells Kumud to ask dad herself and if he doesnt tell her then you know where he keeps his papers. Kumud tells him that yourr mad your a thief's son and your telling his wife to steal papers from him and then tells him to look at the place before talking. Then she says that if Rudra finds out then he'll and Mickhal says that he'll get mad right and Kumud says that no one can go in Rudra's study. Mickhal then says that means nothing can happen and then Kumud says that if Rudra goes out of the house for an hour or so then i can try to go into Rudra's study.

Dadi is looking for arohi and she sees Raj and asks him where is his mom and he says i dont know. Then she sees Arjun and asks him where is arohi and arjun say how would i know and if she wants to come then she'll come herself and dadi hits him on his shoulder. Then dadi says that once you dont go to get her she wont come down and then she tells arjun to go get her.

Arohi is in her room and she says that what happened if he didnt invite me nicely atleast im going and this is my first holi with arjun. Then Kumud comes there and gives her some snack and leaves. Then Kumud is going down the stairs and dhondu tells her hello aunty and kumud says aunty is your mother. Then Dhondu comes into arohi's room and says that your mother-in law is mad. Arohi tells him to hurry up and that she wants to go to the party. Dhondu says that archana says she loves me but everyone else heart will break. Then dhondu keeps repeating everything and arohi says looks like you fell in my Mother-in law's trap. Arohi tells him not to go outside and that she'll lock him here. Arohi then pulls the snacks away from him and then tells dhondu to keep quiet. Dhondu then tells arohi that you'll have to listen to mine and archana's love story. Arohi goes and locks the door and thne arjun comes there and knock and says that dadi send me to get you and if you want then come. He's about to leave but hears Dhondu says I love and arohi puts her hand on his mouth. Arohi tells him to be quiet and arjun asks who's inside and arohi says that dhondu is inside and that i cant come outside and i'll be with him inside. Arjun slams the door and leaves. Then arohi says that i hate you dhondu because of you im hurting arjun.

Outside simi says that what a boring party no one is drunk and romit and sankit says that the girls left so now we'll tell simi the truth. Sankit and romit both say that they arent gay and that they like her and simi says oh so finally someone came drunk and says happy holi.

Arjun is walking and Raj comes to arjun and tells him that today is holi and that he'll play with him and Arjun tells him no and that there should be no color thrown at me.

Arohi is listening to dhondu's story and then Raj comes there and Arohi asks him what happened and raj says nothing happened to me but what happened to you. Dad came to get you but you didnt come and now all this is too much. Arohi says that i know and then arohi says too much and tells raj to go and that she'll come.

Billu and Romit come towards arjun and arjun tells them that if any color comes on me then and Jay tells romit that your brother is dangerous and Romit says this is nothing right now he's just irratated. Then some one throws color at arjun and he looks behind and sees arohi throwing the colors and he screams that i dont wont to happy holi and tells everyone ot stop it. Arohi comes in front of him and puts color on his cheeks. Then arjun and arohi dance to a holi song. Then arohi wakes up from her dream and dhondu screams that happy holi and that on this special day i'll give everyone a good news and thats i love and he falls into the foundation. arohi and arjun stare at each other.

Hey guys sorry for the delay hope you all still remember me sorry couldnt do any updates last week im very busy and will be for 4 more weeks...
i hope you guys like it and dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Roshni for the update..was waiting for it😳

Urghhhhhhhhhh..this Dhondu..CVs😡😡😡..plz cnt bear him more..he is creating more n more misunderstandings between arjuhi😭 How a person can be so selfish..yuckk..😡
n these dreams are killing me🤢 saara maza kharab kar diya😭
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the fab Updates:) ..

Arohi is simply hillarious Specially in First part than Show went serious..Thanks to Dondufelt bad for Raj..his Parents were not ready for Holi..
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx for d quick update.... I ws missing u nd ur luvely updates... Welcome back.... 🤗 Edited by arjuhi4eva - 13 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the fab update👏 Looking forward to watching today's episode 😳
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Neha64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Dondu is getting me so mad. He needs to leave Arohi alone, because he's just creating more misunderstandings between arjohi!!
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxx 4 d update.. Missed ur updates.....
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for a great update
MsKam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update aint had a chance to watch it yet. Ur a star!!! Xx