India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

A new cockrach

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Guys welcome the new cockrach now we have three caockraches in this drama Sankit, Ruhani and the new guy  (i dont remember his name)

I really liked the epi, hahaha Naina did a good job. To tell aayi not to treat the big caockrach as a baby. I think Daksh is starting to feel for Naina. you can se it.

I love the grining part at the table Daksh and baba did. I could not stop smilling.

Urggh the new caockrach is good looknig but a big big big idiot, fool, donky ( wait a min..... donkys are more intelligent then himLOL) just bcs Akruti said no to go with him to watch a movie he did all this. But then i was thinkng the Akruti did with Naina is happning to her. 

I know this time Naina will trust Akruti. But must say Akrutis new look is really good.

A big ROFL on the car convestion between Dkshna how funny Man.

Amina

pl comment

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index