Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Perfectly Imperfect!

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know about kmh1 cause i didnt watch it so critically in detail...i just mostly watched the arjuhi parts so i cant comment about kmh1...but in kmh2 we have noticed a few unperfect things the camera angles, the bloopers,the dostana track, the editing mistakes and who can forget the royally dreamy and unreal dreams and the great misunderstandings...ok now dnt get me wrong m not bashing kmh2...hell i love it way too much even to think of that...i m just trying to point out something that i have noticed...even with all this we can never stop watching kmh2...If it was some other show i think i would have quit by now...but i seriously dnt knw wat magnetic pull the brand name karanika and kmh have that at the end of the day we always end up loving kmh2 more and more inspite of everything...One eyelock of arjuhi and we are immediately sent into dream land, one prank of raj and we cant stop smiling,dadi scolding arjuhi and we cant help cheering for her,we cant stop praising her, a smile of rashi that makes us happy...
All i wanted to say that kmh is unperfect just like us humans but the thing i have noticed is it is perfect even in its imperfection...Well what can i do had to write this to share it with you guys bas itni mohabbat haiπŸ˜›

Well that was my opinion...if i m wrong somewhere or offended anyone m sorry...do share u're views if u agree disagree any thing and everything...i would love to hear itπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gotta agree ari.. was just now telling vaishnavi that!! 
perfectly imperfect
sanely insane
logically illogical
practically impractical
n the list goes on!!

aur hum kehte reh jaaye!! Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!

yesterday i was watching tanu weds manu with my cousins.. n looking at madhavan's character..i was telling them..u know i know the perfect dialouge that will fit this character.. n then i pulled out punji's lines from season 1.. the "maine bhi kisi se aisi mohabbat kar li, mujhse bhi kisi ne aisi mohabbat karli.." one.. 
first point they said was.. "u carry that arnd in ur fone??"😲 and then "its very apt!! n very insane!!"πŸ˜†
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree on that with u Ari!!

will comment more.. later!! multi tasking right now.. assignment to finish!! πŸ˜•
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Hehe aksh kya kare kmh dekh dekh k toh mohabbat se bhi mohabbat ho gayi hai...and for all the awesome moments we get 100 khoon maaf for cv's **shhh secret hai dnt tell cvs warna completely imperfect ho jayega😑**
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe ryt !!
perfectly imperfecttttt.......πŸ˜†
yeah we dnt knw wat jadoo s behind it
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ari nice topic n very well written...
agree wid each n every word...
imperfect yet perfect,...!!!πŸ˜›
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
How sweet!! Couldn't have said it better :D
Dedivol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right Ari ..
I agree with every single word you wrote :)
and thats soo true .. regard all the bloopers and mistakes we saw we still love it for some reason .. dunno what magic it has in it maybe its just our karanika/arjuhi that have the magic in them .. KMH is perfectly imperfect <3
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ari.... Nice topic.... Dis serial is jst imperfectly perfect.... There have been many bloopers in the show, bt the luv nd the magic of karanika nd kmh just pulls us towards it like a magnet.... Luv the show.... Karanika/arjuhi roxxxxxx....!!!!
My exams r going on. Nd hw hard i try to concentrate on my studies, bt land up concentrating more on kmh nd karanika, remebering all those scenes of karanika.....!!! Such is the luv nd the magic of kmh!!!
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree perfectly imperfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

really KMH 2&1 jaduu  hai, magically attracks .............

I also noticed that Arohi comes infront of Arjun and puts  pink coloron cheeks, at that time no color in arohi face,, but  middle of the scene arohi cheeks shows green and again no color..............

I love to watch kmh ...............................