Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Raichand Family Reunion: Don't Expect Cookies Here

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Heylo everyone! It's me, Megz, the 'Abhiya poems' waali..after a looong time...sau saal probably?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Note: Spoilers are down..but trust me..merely reading it isn't enough..try to watch the epi if you haven't seen it yet. πŸ˜‰

Okay, so I know the title is incredibly random. πŸ˜† But family reunions are supposed to these happy, cliched get togethers where the entire family has fun meeting each other and exchanging pleasantries-according to movie lore that is πŸ˜†. (I personally have been to some nice ones and some annoying ones)πŸ˜†However, vampire families seem to have a quite..err..different way of doing reunions.(I wonder how they do high school reunions? πŸ˜†)

For starters(no pun intended, if you suddenly remembered Sid πŸ˜†) we have Pia playing Cupid between Panchi and Sid. Pia, Pia. I don't blame her for being so misguided in judging people though. The guy who couldn't care less about her if she was not the mirror image of his ex-love and his lil bro's girl is the most pleasant and gentlemanly guy she's ever met aka Sid. The guy who loves her the most is many a times, a complete jerk to her. But it was quite sweet, Panchi-Pia bonding, what with Mish-Pia friendship being neglected due to the Shankar-Shaurya triangle. However, Pia has no clue what a big mistake she's making by convincing Panchi that Sid is the man of her dreams. Right now Sid's main priority is revenge. But then I hope they show a Panchi-Sid track in the future-if there is a future there is. With the way they were showing the reunion it really did seem like the End for a moment. πŸ˜•

And T-she may have amazing clothes, but she doesn't have an amazing intelligence to match it. For the first time I realised what an airhead she truly is. Yep, she's really good at plotting against her enemies, I have to give her credit for that, but seriously she didn't feel scared at all in the jungle what with Sid nowhere in sight, but simply muttering away to her? Sid is either a really good charmer, or she's a total despo-yep, just like the girls she so hates. 

As for the Abhay-Sid confrontation-the flying scene wasn't that impressive. (It kinda reminded me of SRK in OSO on the bullock cart or as Mohabbat Man. πŸ€£) And even the dialogues about 'sau saal' and 'jung' seemed a bit 'Been there, heard that'. But Vivian and Siddhant have really good oratory skills, must say that. The way they said it made up most of the tension in the scene. And I must say despite knowing vampires are super-strong, I was quite surprised when Sid bounced back after Abhay knocked him down with that tree!! πŸ˜²

And finally, Chand. That dude doesn't need to bare his fangs to look the scary vampire part. The ring was enough. Okay, it was a bit of a disappointment(I was expecting a more mystic looking ring, but then I'm weird that way πŸ˜†) but the way he flashed it in front of the both of them, and the look on Sid's face! πŸ˜†He lost all his 'sau saal' for a moment. πŸ€£ But then as he laughed, I realised he was actually expecting it. He looked quite cute as he laughed, almost like a baby seeing its favourite toy. πŸ˜† But it was also a bit frightening...he wasn't this happy even in the promos while he was talking about destroying Abhiya.  I only wish Haseena would have come-then the reunion would have been completed. It would have been interesting to see Sid's reaction then.

Last, but not the least, Abhay is, for all his jerk-iness, a really nice guy. He saved T of all people from Sid. Just imagine how much effort that must have taken! πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey megz..i am titli..firstly awesum topic..i swear the Raichand family union was awesum..and loved wat u said abt Piya..πŸ˜†..and Abhay i knw he saved T..ot of everyone else..bt he is so HOT wen he is fighting tat i kind of zoned out missed half the dialogues and didnt really c Sid's expressionπŸ˜†..hav to catch the fight again at 10.30..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

Hey megz..i am titli..firstly awesum topic..i swear the Raichand family union was awesum..and loved wat u said abt Piya..πŸ˜†..and Abhay i knw he saved T..ot of everyone else..bt he is so HOT wen he is fighting tat i kind of zoned out missed half the dialogues and didnt really c Sid's expressionπŸ˜†..hav to catch the fight again at 10.30..

Hey Titli!! πŸ˜Š I know..he's pretty hot...πŸ˜† As I said, the flying scene and all was okay..but the way abhay was saying all that..that was half the fun...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thanks for commenting!! πŸ˜Š
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today episode was far better . Love to see chand and his vampire style of speaking .

Abhay saved T but he was not aware of sid intention ...so T is lucky .  Liked the vampire fight today though dont know why but still loved there scene , fight and abhay ..he was looking hot on vamp avatar .

Sid said right he is smart ...wanted to kill abhay with silver . for moment i felt abhay will run away but abhay still stood fight . Sid has two intention ring & piya ....abhay to deal with both .