Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

21st Mar WU, Surprise Gift Conspiracy (Page 7)

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by jnawaz

thanks for update...i so wanna KILL bhootni!! kya samajti hai aapni aapko,..just you wait...when Avi finds out you did all this and nothing really happened...tujhe toh kaacha chaba jayega!!

again thanks Nandini =)

JAZ

Hey Jaz ,

Thanx for filling in my days Big smile Bhootni thinks she is the smartest ...but something tells me tht Arpi is going to pounce back on her and surprise her instead. Our Arpi is no less. And so True ....the day she wud be barefaced bfr Avi .... uski to watt lagne wali hai LOL

Yiiiiipppeeee Nandini
Yaar since morning mood was F**** reading the post (Sorry for the language) 

Edited by swamini5 - 22 March 2011 at 3:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

thanks nandu and welcome bck. missed u so much here..  baah what a track. i so dont want to comment more or watch it. i m watching like zombie only

CB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug

Missed u sooooooo much and so upset to hear these words frm u Cry What wud happen to the forum if u loose interest here. U are the one who gives courage to all and ur needed the most in such difficult times when cvs hav made all arrangements to throw bombs and missiles on us Ouch 

Want u back like bfr ...... Smiling, joking and happy ............ EmbarrassedBig smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by jnawaz

thanks for update...i so wanna KILL bhootni!! kya samajti hai aapni aapko,..just you wait...when Avi finds out you did all this and nothing really happened...tujhe toh kaacha chaba jayega!!

again thanks Nandini =)

JAZ

Hey Jaz ,

Thanx for filling in my days Big smile Bhootni thinks she is the smartest ...but something tells me tht Arpi is going to pounce back on her and surprise her instead. Our Arpi is no less. And so True ....the day she wud be barefaced bfr Avi .... uski to watt lagne wali hai LOL

Yiiiiipppeeee Nandini
Yaar since morning mood was F**** reading the post (Sorry for the language) 

Hey Swamini Big smile

Never mind for the language dear .....I know the level of disgust we all are having for Bhootni. Let her fly as much she wants to ....The day she and her plans wud be revealed ....she wud look for places to hide. We'l wait for the day to come. These dark days wud be off soon. WinkBig smile

coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hey Nandu..Gud 2 have u back...About the episode I'll say nothinh but that Ashish was brilliant & Arpita's lies are really getting to me..And I feel like killing RV & BJ

Hey Laxmi Big smile

Killing Bj n RV ... Cmmn lets go now WinkLOL Forget abt their evil plans ....i want to kill them for hindering our much awaited Suhaag Ratt. Avita were all ready for it but these two buggers had to drop in now AngryAngry

coolguy3BenNevis

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
nice update
With bj around , this is expected . She is capable of making thngs much more worse.   All this will stop either when she gets Wht she wants (av) or when her truth is revealed.
Whts the story if she doesn't twist thngs to her advantage ? Why so much outrage? The real fun is in seeing avitas reaction to her games.
I watch bj with a smile these days. The more she plots & plans against arpi , the more she will be at a disadvantage later on. Sincerely hope, tht one day av gets to know everythng bj has done to arpi (physically & mentally). For once ,he may forgive bj for doing anythng,bt will he forgive her for harming arpi so much? Av will realise , the only thng arpis guilty of is tht av luvs her.
So, to cum to this stage , we hv to sit thro the present track.(it is different in a way ). The casts acting is making it worth watchng.
Hv long ago realised , there's no use predicting Whts happeng next in gkd?
Bt atleast for now ,can u plz show arpi realising tht bj is agnst her. arpi knowng why bj is agnst her, can be shown later on if u want . (hd enuf of arpi being everyones guinea pig).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevis-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@swamini whats with u
u r using so colorful language since morning..
hamne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha

now can i also start off with my language

i wud be surely banned..

@nandu kya karoon i lost my patience
they r not bringing lalsingh also and coming with stupid stories

one good show and the cvs just ruin it..

coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauve

nice update
With bj around , this is expected . She is capable of making thngs much more worse.   All this will stop either when she gets Wht she wants (av) or when her truth is revealed.
Whts the story if she doesn't twist thngs to her advantage ? Why so much outrage? The real fun is in seeing avitas reaction to her games.
I watch bj with a smile these days. The more she plots & plans against arpi , the more she will be at a disadvantage later on. Sincerely hope, tht one day av gets to know everythng bj has done to arpi (physically & mentally). For once ,he may forgive bj for doing anythng,bt will he forgive her for harming arpi so much? Av will realise , the only thng arpis guilty of is tht av luvs her.
So, to cum to this stage , we hv to sit thro the present track.(it is different in a way ). The casts acting is making it worth watchng.
Hv long ago realised , there's no use predicting Whts happeng next in gkd?
Bt atleast for now ,can u plz show arpi realising tht bj is agnst her. arpi knowng why bj is agnst her, can be shown later on if u want . (hd enuf of arpi being everyones guinea pig).

Hey Mauve Big smile

So good to read ur comments. So well said Dear ....I too think the track gets interesting now. The more Bj wud be shown winning now ...the bigger the fall of hers. Lets jst watcch the extremity of her evil games and then wud come the payback time. As Arpi told yesterday .... Howmuch evil one thinks of u ...Only tht wud happen wat God has planned. Smile

coolguy3BenNevis

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

CB

Nothing yaar Since morning kuch thek nahi ho raha hai

Soon i Enter office somthing went wrong so chain of wrong things

See today iam not doing any work Forum pe hi lagi hoo.
One of those days i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index