Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

21st Mar WU, Surprise Gift Conspiracy (Page 3)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Avi will come to knw abt it soon....nd then over...then the real drama starts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisjes_jade

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Wow, BJ's shastras - a lie told in the interests of preserving happiness is not wrong Wacko - did she write it, or is she citing some liar from the texts?

Avi sounds like the typical hubby, who doesn't know her likes & dislikes.  Don't blame him since had he asked Arpi, she'd have given him a 'anything from you is precious', making him none the wiser.

I thought it was quite a coincidence that Arpi landed in the same shop that RV was left by Tanmay.  Granted, Arpi was in the area gift shopping, and BJ had asked Shikha to buy something for RV, but that doesn't ensure that they'll end up @ the same spot, as happened.

So looks like tomorrow will require guinea pig viewers. Something tells me Avi will shread Arpi's gift right in front of her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3-sia-_nandiniBenNevisjes_jade-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Nandini, thanks for the awesome update.........u make it so detailed and comprehensiveClapBig smile

Glad that the nuskha workedLOL

Yes Priya, Prash....the Othello track is really on now. But something tells me that tomorrow may not be the giant showdown.....Arpi might be able to convince/cajole Avi out of his anger........BJ will try harder to create more irrefutable doubts in Avi's mind.........this is just the beginning.Sadly.Cry

But, ultimately, truth will triumph and we will have AviTa together....of that I have no doubt.Big smile

Vista

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3jasveensokhi-sia-_nandiniSidda8jes_jade-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Nandini thanks for the great update. So Bhauji is playing a double game. I thought she was going to meet up with RV and plan to ruin Avita but now she has sent Arpi to where RV is and made Avi believe that they are together. Avi might have believed it was a casual meeting after awhile but the letter has raised doubts and he will question Arpi. He might even think that Arpi bought her gift for Rv instead of him. The Othello track is annoying me, they have been dragging this track for more than 4 weeks and I hope it ends soon. Avi has been married to Arpi for a year and he doesn't understand her, she will take anything he gives. Rv doesn't have to do anything in this game and just be a spectator in how Arpi suffers because Bhauji is being the master -mind. How come she doesn't consult with Panditji anymore?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3-sia-_nandiniBenNevisjes_jade-Prashu-

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nandini for the great update. As they say a tiger can't change its stripes and it was only a matter of time before BJ reverted to her true self. Arpi needs to stop and think, does she really believe the BJ has her best interest at heartOuchConfusedShocked. I want the Arpi back who questioned BJ's motives when Avi first took the Lalsingh oath, she knew in her mind that BJ was not her well wisher.  Hope the haze is quickly lifted from Apri's brain.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3_nandiniBenNevisjes_jade-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Nandu darlingHugHug
Welcome back dear, really missed u.
Thanks for the wonderful Update ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinijes_jade

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx nandini di for the update!!!Hug

Missed u a lots!!

@Priya & Prash......he was not unpad...gawar..remember he read Arpi's letter during her marriage track with pappu.......maybe CV's have been affected by the Ghajini diseaseErmmLOL

Dunno what will happen nxt.....neither am i tensed nor in dreamland..watching GKD nowadays.....since we knw dat they r going for Othello...WackoWacko

But Avi crying....it made me also cry...CryEmbarrassedClap

coolguy3_nandini

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for update...i so wanna KILL bhootni!! kya samajti hai aapni aapko,..just you wait...when Avi finds out you did all this and nothing really happened...tujhe toh kaacha chaba jayega!!

again thanks Nandini =)

JAZ

coolguy3_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index