21st Mar WU, Surprise Gift Conspiracy

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All🤗  Welcome to the Written Updates

(Thanx so much for being so patient and supporting 😃 Coming to the forum after so many days feels like coming back home back to my Lovely GKD family 😳😃 Before i begin the updates, A Big hug to the CKD group for their Brilliant GKD Awards thread 🤗 Hats off to u guys for putting in all the hard work 👏👏Congo to the winners and the runners up as well👏 CB n Jaz ...Thanx for filling in my days 😃 And Vista ... The cocnut milk cream worked wonders. Thanx 😳😃)

Written Updates

The scene opens with Arpi pleading before Godess. She says '. I feel very guilty to keep my hubby in dark. He loves me to the core and am breaking his trust by hiding things from him. She cries and asks God to show her some way out of this. Suddenly Bj comes from the back and asks her the reason of her worry. Arpi tells her that she cant lie Avi any long as the guilt is killing her from inside. Bj consoles her and says ' A lie is never a sin if its told for the happiness of a Family. Ur lie is keeping everyone contended so its not a sin and she shud not feel guilty.

Bj tells Arpi that forget it all n tell me ur plans for the wedding Anniversary. Arpi is surprised n asks u remember our Anniversary. Bj tells how can she forget it and asks wat gift has she got for Avi. Arpi is clueless n Bj tells' I know a shop where u can get nice gifts. U must go there but keep it a surprise for Avi n don let him know. Arpi is happy to hear this.

Arpi sets out of the haveli with her purse and Avi stops her and asks where she's going. Arpi tells him tht she's going to see her mom. Avi tells her let him drop her thn but Arpi tells he's already done lots for her n now she can manage these small things of her own. She leaves and Avi is tensed n upset.

He returns to the haveli and Bj calls him. She apologises bfr him for telling all those suspicious words abt Arpi bfr him. She tells '.Arpi is a goddess n she shud not have told all these things about her. Says am not able to face u for telling all this abt Arpi.

Avi says its okay Bhouji. U have realized ur fault and tht is enough for me. Arpi loves me a lot and can never think of putting a mark on my or the haveli's dignity. Bj asks him if he has planned any gift for the anniversary (What a shrewd woman) 😡😡Avi says '.I hardly have any knowledge regarding all this. Bj tells '.Let me help u find a gift for her then. U take the car out and I shall join u soon.

Avi leaves n Bj calls up Shikha. Tells her '.. There is a ritual for Holi where the girl's family gift things to the boy's family after marriage. So she must buy a gift for RV and let her not tell this to RV. Shikha and Tanmay tell RV tht they have some work at the other shop n wud be back soon. RV tells them to come back quick as he's getting bored.

They leave n Arpi reaches there. She's shopping in a shop and RV sees her and reaches near her. Arpi is shocked to see him. RV tells him he's thankful to god that God always brings them together. He tells '. The letter I sent u must have reached the right hands so hows life going. Arpi is angry and tells '.U wud never succeed in ur evil plans cz crack comes in a relation when its weak but Avi n me share a very strong trust and understanding. She tells "Muddai lakh bura chahe toh kya hota hai , wahi hota hai jo manzoore khuda hota hai".

RV says 'don dream high as soon u wud see the storm destroying ur marriage and rather I can hear the storm coming. They are talking when Avi's car reaches the market and Bj and Avi get down.

Break

Bj's eyes are wondering for Arpi while Avi is smiling to buy the gift. Suddenly Bj stops Avi and directs him to move towards the way where she sees Arpi n RV talking. Avi's eyes fall on them and he's shocked. He cant believe his eyes and fumes. Is ready to go near them when Bj stops him and says '. Where are u going. Avi says 'I want an answer but Bj says ..wat answer do u want now. U said she can never ditch u but see wat she's doing. Avi fumes more and Bj asks him not to loose his temper now. Says ..There are ppl around and this is not the right time and place to question ur wife. Maybe they have met accidentally and its not a planned date  (How irritating and cheap woman is this Bj ..She's adding oil to fire) 😡😡

Avi tells how dare she lie me that she's going to see her mom and Bj smiles to hear thios. She takes Avi away from there.

Break

Avi reaches the haveli in anger. Kicks the door of his car and reaches the courtyard where the bouquet and torn pieces of letter are lying. He starts throwing and breaking things in anguish. Remembers the words of Bj against Arpi, Arpi's lies about the fone call and seeing her mom. He gets up and picks up the torn pieces of letter, Arranges them and reads some words saying '. " These flowers wud help u heal soon and soon we wud be together, happy as bfr n always. Your's RV.

Avi breaks to read the letter and cries (Brilliant acting by Ashish once agin) 👏👏⭐️ He picks up a big stone and throws on the bouquet lying in the water. Comes out the haveli and starts strolling in anger. Suddenly Arpi returns and sees Avi. Their eyes meet and Arpi hides the gift inside her pallu. (Saree) Avi sees this with  pain, questions and anger in his eyes.

Epi ends.

No precap

Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks 4 d update..................

Ab toh puri bhains gayi paani mein......... Bhootni , she's such a 🤬.......... Rv is a jerk but wat he said was true dat 2day or 2morow there will b a crack in AVITA's relationship n it is showing wid full help of Bhootni n Arpi lieing 😡😡😡😡 Now again she will lie n obviously Avi's anger n doubts will increase n bhootni telling Shikha 2 buy smth 4 Rv , m sure she wud tell Avi dat Arpi has got it 4 Rv (may b d clothes or watever comes later wen Avi is there i.e. Bhootni mite tell someone 2 get it in d name of Arpi , dat she has got them 😡😡)...........Stupid CV's .........

Bloopers in 2day's epi - Miracle Avi's 2day's education status is LITERACY (he read d letter 😆)

Did bhootni not throw d letter in water  , now does d ink not vanish in water 😆 n no one cleans d water tub kya .....d flowers n letter were still there

Supposedly it's a year of marriage for them 😆😆 but still Avi does not know Arpi's likes n dislikes (Arpi ka pata nahi kuch dikhaya nahi hai whether she knows Avi's likes or dislikes or not) 😕
Edited by coolguy3 - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey Nandu di 🤗 🤗

how are you?

missed you loads 😭

how was your trip and hope you enjoyed it 😳

take your own time for updating😳

Hello everyone 🤗
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nandu Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗

Omg!!!!! Missssssssssssssssed u a lot..!!!

U are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! yayyy!!!

How was ur trip???????????????????????????????

Dnt wry di...we will wait.....

Hiiieee Priyaaa😊 Heyy Coolguy😊
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
I Hope there is nothing bad..

M scared fr Arpi
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey  Prashuuuu 🤗 🤗

Me toooooo hope nothing happen  

PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Hey  Prashuuuu 🤗 🤗

Me toooooo hope nothing happen  

Yeah seriously..!!!

yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Yeah seriously..!!!

Watch epi now   

i think Othello track from today   😭 😭

Stupid CV 😡

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Watch epi now   

i think Othello track from today   😭 😭

CV 😡

U saw the epi???

My cable went off after 5 mins....AngryAngryAngryAngry cldnt watch it......
PrashT thumbnail