India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Is this an indication ? (Page 3)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Yes Afee you guessed it right. Plsssss still email the CVs and provide feedback on website.

Mythilly is right, not even a clip on SBB or SBS, thats sooo strange...

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Yes Afee you guessed it right. Plsssss still email the CVs and provide feedback on website.

Mythilly is right, not even a clip on SBB or SBS, thats sooo strange...

u never know alju, the show might not be ending, thats we haven't seen any article on IF or nothing on SBS or SBB... i am still hoping that all these articles r rumor.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Tumhare mun mein ghi shakkar :)
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Tumhare mun mein ghi shakkar :)

hmmmm meetha to main khati nahi zeyadah, but still i will take it, hope my words comes out to be true... if not then don't throw chappal, egss, or tomatoes on me
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
CVs at least give us a good ending, you owe it to us Cry
ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

I just realised how they are going to end the show!

they are going to do a leap. like a 5 year leap or something, we are not going to be able to see ambo SR or romantic scenes. we will however see the baby when it is older. and we will see manji with veer and she will know that amrit doesn't love her, all will be happy happy. Saru will know about kanak but will love her as her own. Saru will have had another baby. governess would have left.

and then bebo will anounce that she is expecting her second child and more happiness and the end.

:(

I bet you, they will have a maha episode to finish it off.

Either that OR this is all an early april fools on SLB fans!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Ambolove, u r right there wud be something like this shown quickly in the last episode. I also thought up of something but including the Malhotra family.
Like the governess is kicked out and the secret revealed. The Malhotras come to the Narang house. AmBo are surprised. Amrit says I tried to find you but in vain. They tell how they were forced by the Khannas to retreat to their village. Now we heard you both are alive so we came. Kuku says we all have reunited after soo long. Pls you people stay here for a day or two and then you can all go to your house. Next day Bebo feels dizzy and pata chalta hai that she is expecting. Ends on a happy note.

And I wish this was an April's fool...
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambolove

I just realised how they are going to end the show!

they are going to do a leap. like a 5 year leap or something, we are not going to be able to see ambo SR or romantic scenes. we will however see the baby when it is older. and we will see manji with veer and she will know that amrit doesn't love her, all will be happy happy. Saru will know about kanak but will love her as her own. Saru will have had another baby. governess would have left.

and then bebo will anounce that she is expecting her second child and more happiness and the end.

:(

I bet you, they will have a maha episode to finish it off.

Either that OR this is all an early april fools on SLB fans!!!

agree wid u, i guess this is how the show will end.
hope we will get to see maha episode, with ambo romantic moments, that will be great.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index