Sabki Ladli Bebo

Is this an indication ? (Page 2)

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by Ambofan

I  completely agree with  u Afee, hope CVs hamri akhri request maan len..

i hope so alju, at least these CV's can give us a memorable ending, and i still wonder if ambo will have their SR or not, and without ambo SR if the show gets end then i wonder whats dunia gonna do. ohhhhhhhhh she gonna be extremely mad....

Not only Dunia; but almost all here would get mad if they end SLB like that

ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
no laadli on the scedule???? Shocked
Why are they wasting time then on useless crappy manji stuff!
so many things need sorting out!

Ambo SR and lots of nice funny sweet scenes. and bebo pregnant and ambo scenes with child and kuku and amro scenes with child and whole family scenes with child
Daljeet secret
Kanak real identity coming out/how will saru cope
What is the reaal secret of this midwife/blanket lady
Will she leave? Is she Kanak mother? If she is will she leave kanak with saru and never take her back?
Manji becoming good and becoming friends with bebo prefrebly
Manji realising that veer is the only guy for her
Manji apologising to veer
Manji apologising to ambo
Manji apologising to everyone!
Omi and Goldies second marriage and some nice scenes to show that they are falling in love.
Amrits family, where are they???? Where is babloo bhaiya!!!!!!!?????
How is his rship with geet? what does thier child look like? did thier house survive, did everyone survive from vij.
What will gursheel do?
and it would have been nice for ria to have a mother, for example someone like naina but then that story ended ages ago.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
If Laadli Is Going To End This Week, Then Why Are There Not Showing Us Official Article On I-F There No SBS Or SBB Videos... Today I Saw Tere Liye Ending Segment Of TaaNu And There TL Team Getting Emotion Part Of Separate Them So Confusing Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i don't know why everyone is being unfair with SLBConfused........i am still waiting for SLB ending article to see on IF.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Yes Sinha Di is right, pls tell the CVs to atleast extend the show for another week or two so we see the best of AmBo instead of Manji, the governess, Gursheel or the new old lady.
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Yes Sinha Di is right, pls tell the CVs to atleast extend the show for another week or two so we see the best of AmBo instead of Manji, the governess, Gursheel or the new old lady.

but how can we tell these CV's to extend the show, i still don't believe that the show is going to end,Cry
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Btw Manji was planning to become the new villian by making destruction plans, so how r they ending the show without showing another long villainous Manji track... ??
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Btw Manji was planning to become the new villian by making destruction plans, so how r they ending the show without showing another long villainous Manji track... ??

awwwwwwww alju its seems like u can tolerate anything but not the thing that the show is going to end... aaj ke epi mein to manji ka khel hi khatm ho gaya, i don't think she will create any problem, and plus we have only 3 more episodes, lets see what they will gonna show us

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index