Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Absolutely correct...!!!! it was a rocking epi...the face off...the hot brothers and kool daddy....loved it muahh....
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SO SO SOS SIMILAR TO MY THOUGHTS & POSTS ..HA HA..ANGEL...how can it happen each & every day..!!🤣🤗

tats sumthing even i want to find out 🤣 lts ask Piya to do the jaasosi..🤣
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

<font color="#3333cc">Absolutely correct...!!!! it was a rocking epi...the face off...the hot brothers and kool daddy....loved it muahh....</font>

yeah exactly it was mindblastingly awesum..
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The fight was Good Vampire vs the Bad Vampire... and Siddharth telling that he does not play fair....that was awesome... Now that Siddharth has used the invisible spray...will he vanish with the ring...putting Abhay and Chand into trouble...
homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Awesome episode ..Loved the chand scene , then abhid vampi fight . Ahhhh long due ...i enjoyed to see abhay showing his all power to fight . SID u better be scare ...no cheating .

I was scared when i saw sid taking silver chain ..but chand came on time . Abhay in vampi also looking so hot ...i have to see again as my eyes was on abhay .

Thanks to CV showing abhay in action ..and vampi fight . Loved every bit of there scene together

I too want to thank CVS for yesterday's episode i have always critisized for not showing abhiya 2gether  but i reallyy yyyy appreciaaaaaaaaaaate them for showing abhay strong aur sid kamzor pad gaya that is y he had to take out the silverchain he did not expect ed aby to be strong and challenging. LOVE U CVS n from now on pl do not disappoint us again n always show abhiya 2gether no compromise here. Edited by homyar - 13 years ago
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree! It ws such a rockin epi! Luvd evry part f d fight! Gosh! D way dy wr hissin n snarlin at eachodr!! It ws awsm!
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was a very nice vampire flight ...loved sid and abhay actions !! overall the episode rocked 2day !! hope we can see more epis like this ...
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

exactly imagine tat 🤣

just imagine girls, both Chaand and Haseena are vampires .... so they must be having fangs, and larger than Abhid cause these 2 r only 200+ yrs old whereas Chaandeena are 500+ yrs old..... OMG our stylish Haseenaa gangs ke saath kaisi lagegi !!!!! 

Originally posted by: MyArchangel

SUPER AWESUM FIGHT....!! I am so pshyced..I mean i normaly dnt enjoy fights bt Boy wasum't todays fight HOT!!*ok i find hot guys fighting super hot so BITE ME* and dude Abhay was actually so MAD at Sid and Sid wanted 2 beat Abhay up with silver man tat hurt..*starts crying* anywas super en entertaning fight(though a bit badly edited the wires could actually be made out)..man i Love fight in this show..spcly if Abhays included..he jst emanents so much energy its dazzling..Jeez i think i cant ever get enough of him..

geez i cudnt get out of the excitement of that action packed epi whole night...cudnt even sleep 🤣....i was going psycho watching that epi actually 🤣

Abhay and Sid both were BANG on....but for the first time (though i never expected it) Abhay was better than Sid in his Vampire form and action 😲....Abhay was the show stealer this time 👍🏼