Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMG WHAT A.... (Page 2)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by sumadear13

<font color="#009900" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">really girls i agree, this was long time overdue, mazaa aa gaya, hope they show more supernatural scenes like this in future ....... at one point I thought chaand will also show us his fangs today, but it didn't happen chalo, fir kabhi .......</font>

Just imagine...Chaand with fangs....ROFL

exactly imagine tat ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

SUPER AWESUM FIGHT....!! I am so pshyced..I mean i normaly dnt enjoy fights bt Boy wasum't todays fight HOT!!*ok i find hot guys fighting super hot so BITE ME* and dude Abhay was actually so MAD at Sid and Sid wanted 2 beat Abhay up with silver man tat hurt..*starts crying* anywas super en entertaning fight(though a bit badly edited the wires could actually be made out)..man i Love fight in this show..spcly if Abhays included..he jst emanents so much energy its dazzling..Jeez i think i cant ever get enough of him..

SO SO SOS SIMILAR TO MY THOUGHTS & POSTS ..HA HA..ANGEL...how can it happen each & every day..!!ROFLHug
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Absolutely correct...!!!! it was a rocking epi...the face off...the hot brothers and kool daddy....loved it muahh....
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by MyArchangel

SUPER AWESUM FIGHT....!! I am so pshyced..I mean i normaly dnt enjoy fights bt Boy wasum't todays fight HOT!!*ok i find hot guys fighting super hot so BITE ME* and dude Abhay was actually so MAD at Sid and Sid wanted 2 beat Abhay up with silver man tat hurt..*starts crying* anywas super en entertaning fight(though a bit badly edited the wires could actually be made out)..man i Love fight in this show..spcly if Abhays included..he jst emanents so much energy its dazzling..Jeez i think i cant ever get enough of him..

SO SO SOS SIMILAR TO MY THOUGHTS & POSTS ..HA HA..ANGEL...how can it happen each & every day..!!ROFLHug
tats sumthing even i want to find out ROFL lts ask Piya to do the jaasosi..ROFL
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

<font color="#3333cc">Absolutely correct...!!!! it was a rocking epi...the face off...the hot brothers and kool daddy....loved it muahh....</font>
yeah exactly it was mindblastingly awesum..
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
The fight was Good Vampire vs the Bad Vampire... and Siddharth telling that he does not play fair....that was awesome... Now that Siddharth has used the invisible spray...will he vanish with the ring...putting Abhay and Chand into trouble...
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Cool. I watch it on YT.
homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Awesome episode ..Loved the chand scene , then abhid vampi fight . Ahhhh long due ...i enjoyed to see abhay showing his all power to fight . SID u better be scare ...no cheating .

I was scared when i saw sid taking silver chain ..but chand came on time . Abhay in vampi also looking so hot ...i have to see again as my eyes was on abhay .

Thanks to CV showing abhay in action ..and vampi fight . Loved every bit of there scene together
        I too want to thank CVS for yesterday's episode i have always critisized for not showing abhiya 2gether  but i reallyy yyyy appreciaaaaaaaaaaate them for showing abhay strong aur sid kamzor pad gaya that is y he had to take out the silverchain he did not expect ed aby to be strong and challenging. LOVE U CVS n from now on pl do not disappoint us again n always show abhiya 2gether no compromise here.

Edited by homyar - 21 March 2011 at 10:52pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index