India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Cat fight oops Vamp fight!!!

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Those who all wanted vampy fight,your wish is fulfilled!!!!!!!!Big smileyaa li'l brother and kabaab mein handsome ki fight!!!!!! Big smile i said bring it on...god that was so fab Clap untill sid ne cheating nai ki thi Ouchby covering his hands with hand gloves and then warning abhay of silver chain Dead but then also,the way abhay saved T and then him giving a dhobi pachad to sid jis se usne apne wazandar wazan se ped hi tod diya LOL was mind blowing!!! Abhay rocks Clap And the aerial act was also good...wish they had more experienced technicians then it would be outstanding...anyhow, Mr.Moon came to rescue and saved the day with his ring to scare siddy boy away ROFL but then apna hero refusing to take any help was so errrmmm...Heroic LOL and what i feel amusing is,itni critical situation bhi sid was on his wittiest best i mean his family reunioun dialogue was so hilarious ROFL but angoothi dekh ki sid ki neeyat bigad gaayi Angry and self-proclaimingly it was like nitrous on him that burned him Tongue but all in all i loved the last two breaks Clap Par ab pata nai aagey kya hoga and when T wakes up,wo kya karegi??? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal.Gull

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index