Misunderstanding grows (Page 5)

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkk1212

Originally posted by --Pooja--

Arjun-Arohi can't see beyond each other.....trust is there between d two but its warped up wid too many emotions at dis point of time...neither of them is actually seeing straight....
Today Arohi told Arjun tat if she goes home then they'll keep her there...it should b enough pointer to Arjun tat Arohi doesn't want to leave him at all....

very good point... but i guess arjun was way too hurt from dat date episode to confront her with confidence about anything or even assume anything ... he did express the fact that her actions were bizarre n hez confused 

Wat Arohi ends up doing will confuse any person.....but her gestures,her behavior everything lends to d fact tat she loves Arjun....she just stops when it comes to saying....

sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Originally posted by wida

i really hope they show dhondu making it up for all misunderstandings he made
cause otherwise he will leave show with all the hatred of the fans hehe

i wish they show dhondu do something clear up stuff!! reallyy other wise GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

poor dhondu... If he doesnt do sum good before he leaves he will definately get a lot of jutas, laaats nd gaalliyans from us, d arjuhi fans.... Evil Smile

sachhi... he kept consoling arohi yesterday like a real friend.. i was starting to soften up... nd den dis!!! why did he hav to turn up in the first place????aaarghhhh.. tv mein ghuske marne ka mann karta hai
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav92

3 days,,very scared,,aagr yeh thik ho geam,,,chappan churi gauri fir se  aa jayegi

Yea to mein be sochre te, Gauri se muje bohot darlagta. Matlb vo kisi be haad tak jasak te hai. Vahait orat hai  LOL
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Havent seen todays episode as yet, but from reading posts it seams like Dhoundu is really becoming an irritation 
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Arjun does not know what to believe anymore, at times her love for Arjun is obvious but there are other times where it isn't. How can Arjun know how she feels when she won't tell him and worse hangs around someone she knows Arjun hates? I am disappointed with Arohi, she is making her friendship with Dhondo her first priority instead of her marriage. Arjun will not wait around forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpiahweKhat2027

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wida

i really hope they show dhondu making it up for all misunderstandings he made
cause otherwise he will leave show with all the hatred of the fans hehe

i wish they show dhondu do something clear up stuff!! reallyy other wise GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

poor dhondu... If he doesnt do sum good before he leaves he will definately get a lot of jutas, laaats nd gaalliyans from us, d arjuhi fans.... Evil Smile

sachhi... he kept consoling arohi yesterday like a real friend.. i was starting to soften up... nd den dis!!! why did he hav to turn up in the first place????aaarghhhh.. tv mein ghuske marne ka mann karta hai

i also feel d same he was consoling arohi bt jb usse sachi bolna tha to idiot tub me gir gaya...AngryAngry
-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Pooja--

Originally posted by smilingpurvi15

phele to ye ques hai ki ye teen din kitne lambe honge....?????only ekta knw...n i m damm sure ye din khatm hone se phele ya yo rps ya gauri kuch kuch zarur karenge....!!!

um happy 6din itne jaldi 3din ban gaya..... dey usually follow a different calender Tongue
<font color="#330099">Dis time around they r using d same calender tat us mortals use...LOL</font>

me too surprised 6 days 3 days mein kaise badal gaye.... LOL ROFL no one noes hw ektas calender works.... LOL
ekta has a unique calender dat was nt for normal ppl lyk us coz v never understand dat...!!!LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index