Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Misunderstanding grows (Page 4)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 20105

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I wont fully blame dhondhu as arjun arohi both have alot of feelings to admit to one another and should trust one another enough that the other wont do such a thing..its arjuns testing time..hes getting hurt but probably for the better

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 3448

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkk1212

Originally posted by smilingpurvi15

phele to ye ques hai ki ye teen din kitne lambe honge....?????only ekta knw...n i m damm sure ye din khatm hone se phele ya yo rps ya gauri kuch kuch zarur karenge....!!!


um happy 6din itne jaldi 3din ban gaya..... dey usually follow a different calender Tongue
Dis time around they r using d same calender tat us mortals use...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Joined: 12 February 2011
Posts: 5046

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I hope ye 3 days jaldi khatam ho aur koi aur problem na aye.... Though we noe dat in ektas land d leads cn never be happy.... Ik problem khatam hui to koi aur problem rps ya gauri ka roop lekar aa jayegi......
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 3448

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Arjun-Arohi can't see beyond each other.....trust is there between d two but its warped up wid too many emotions at dis point of time...neither of them is actually seeing straight....
Today Arohi told Arjun tat if she goes home then they'll keep her there...it should b enough pointer to Arjun tat Arohi doesn't want to leave him at all....
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Joined: 01 October 2006
Posts: 28281

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i really hope they show dhondu making it up for all misunderstandings he made
cause otherwise he will leave show with all the hatred of the fans hehe
i wish they show dhondu do something clear up stuff!! reallyy other wise GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachpie

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Joined: 12 February 2011
Posts: 5046

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Originally posted by kkkk1212

Originally posted by smilingpurvi15

phele to ye ques hai ki ye teen din kitne lambe honge....?????only ekta knw...n i m damm sure ye din khatm hone se phele ya yo rps ya gauri kuch kuch zarur karenge....!!!


um happy 6din itne jaldi 3din ban gaya..... dey usually follow a different calender Tongue
<font color="#330099">Dis time around they r using d same calender tat us mortals use...LOL</font>


me too surprised 6 days 3 days mein kaise badal gaye.... LOL ROFL no one noes hw ektas calender works.... LOL
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Joined: 14 February 2011
Posts: 351

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Arjun-Arohi can't see beyond each other.....trust is there between d two but its warped up wid too many emotions at dis point of time...neither of them is actually seeing straight....
Today Arohi told Arjun tat if she goes home then they'll keep her there...it should b enough pointer to Arjun tat Arohi doesn't want to leave him at all....


very good point... but i guess arjun was way too hurt from dat date episode to confront her with confidence about anything or even assume anything ... he did express the fact that her actions were bizarre n hez confused 


arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Joined: 12 February 2011
Posts: 5046

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i really hope they show dhondu making it up for all misunderstandings he made
cause otherwise he will leave show with all the hatred of the fans hehe

i wish they show dhondu do something clear up stuff!! reallyy other wise GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


poor dhondu... If he doesnt do sum good before he leaves he will definately get a lot of jutas, laaats nd gaalliyans from us, d arjuhi fans.... Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sknra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index