Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Misunderstanding grows

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
:( :( dhondhuuu yeh kya kar rahe ho?
pehle bhang ke pakore kha gaye aur phir keh rahe ho i love you in a closed room w/ arohi and arjun listening and geting pissed off outside!! jesus! such a mess! what he mustve thought when arohi said 'mein kamre mein dhondhu ke saath hoon aur mein bahar nahin aa sakti' damnn..

and then when dhondhu was going to say the truth  he says 'i love --' *falls into pool* damnit.now arjun is going to think he wanted to confess his love to arohi and think worse of her.. goshh.. and why is archie standing likean innocent pigeon? if she  loves dhondhu then she has to fight the battle too..i dont understand why she's just watching the tamasha unravel before her eyes and not doing a thing.. uff..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht__luver22chandarani1Khat2027PemaKarpo.vrshn.-SweetGirl-aparna4karanikaglitter567Siddhi_Anjalii...xXx-dark.horse-wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
havent seen the episode
butt uff  from reading. im liek why nooo happy holi episodee
uff dhonduu.. gosh please end this track i cant tolerate dhonduanymore
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ohh SH*T..haven't watched the episode but its really very ridiculousAngry He is such a mean guy..hate him like hell.plz end this track..cnt bear this anymoreCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.wida

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Can we get rid of Dhondhu.....he's seriously irritating...Angry
Afterall he has got his girl..thanks to Arohi's efforts...now he should just get out of d way or help Arohi by telling d truth to Arjun.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
but i was assuming Arjun knows that Arohi loves him. wasnt he soo sure when he confessed his love to her that night? after so many days im being so pessimistic :'(( Want this track to end immediately.
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
^^arjun says hes still confused as arohi's actions dont match her words and he doesnt knwo what to think
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Dunno What to say..Its doneOuch..They ruined Good Epi at the End.Sleepy.First It was Arohi's Dream and now Dhondu's open love Confession (Btw See the Archi's face when Dondhu fall..I wonder Does she really loves him ...How she could stand making weird faces)

And ArjuhiCry..OMG ! Biji tries all the time to make things well and It gets spoil at the end Due to Dhondu and his stupidity...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

prani he knew it he felt it
but after arohi didnt say anything he said nah.. i thought wrong.. i was wrongg
soo that why he is thinking arohi doesnt love him.. because she didnt say anythign

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index