Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[21/3,epi-104]changes made do read. (Page 9)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

aare tu to meri twin partner hai!! so, my dreams come naturally to u 2!! so, aaj jab sone jayegi na dekhna.. u'll have this dream too!! LOL akhir our brains r wired together!! me too wish.. this dream would be incorporated by CV's!! I promise not to bash CV's at all untill the end of KMH2 agar woh mere sapne ko sach kar denge.. *kuki rolls her eyes & realizes yeh kuch zyada hogaya*.. hmm.. nahinnnnn!! redifining the promise.. pooreeee 1 week tak no CV bashing from me agar yeh sapna haqeeqat mein badal diya CV's ne!! *kuki sighs relief.. thankgod I redifined my promise.. nahinto CV's ko bash na karke I would literally be dead*Wink

Yupp.. true!! aage sochne ka nahin.. bas dekhte raho!!

true.. i hope hte twin connection lives up to its reputation tonite!! n ya.. never..never make a promise to not bash until the end of the season.. ek hafta..thik hai.. chal jaayega..mein jo hun.. tera bashing mein karlungiEvil Smile

advice strongly taken partner!! won't make such a big promise.. bapre!! mein aur CV bashing na karu aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya! nahhhh!!

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
guys!! bye from me too.. won't be here tomorrow.. have to be in the lab all day & then would be busy with studies untill late evening.. so, do mine & aksh's hissa of bashing too.. in case needed after the episode!! I would be there for about an hour in ML during the epi.. but leave right after that!!
Good night & sweet arjuhi dreams from my side!! Hug fingers crossed for tomorrow's epi!!
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i liked kmh1 more .. coz there the dream sequences were rarely used !!!!
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

o n u know..whenever the judaii trak happens.. i wish something cute happens..like arohi leaving softy with arjun n taking that kurta of his with her!! Day Dreaming

aww... that would be very cute!! leaving softy here would make arjun remember her every time he sees it.. & would calm his anger down a bit!! Embarrassed also, arohi needs that kurta to feel his presence with her.. So, we can have 2 of the non-living cupids joining the living cupid gang!! ClapLOL

that would be great i really do wanna see this happen
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
AHH haven't come here today Shocked uff haven't even watched the episode after seeing peoples reactions on FB Thumbs Down

uff the song was a dream? ShockedCry what is this show?? kitani dreams hai? DisapproveThumbs Down

what a waste of holi sequence....

ok anyway i am out from here LOL have to sleep
Shibz - good you put the note already Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
new promo ?   to  itna  mana  karne par bhi  they  are separating them?    I read on kmh2 page that she says ILU and he says he cant trust her and she says she will pass the test  and he says it will hard and she has to move out of his house and life.  Unhappy

in u me tv  they show  them having a tea session she will spill on his shirt , so this promo convo wont happen during the holi  session .  holi  mein shayad  dhondz  ka bhanda  phutega lekin phir  bhi   arjun is mad Unhappy.  

I know everyone is against seperation but this  one  was  in the pipeline for quite some time now,   they  want arjuhi to be away while dealing with his parentage track Unhappy  

but but but  ek milan to dikha sakte the ,  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
hii Kavya di :D

guys edited my place on Page 2, wrote after soo many days, feling very happy, though havnt written anything good as such :))

Everone, great posts :D Loved reading those that i read :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hi pranii  ,   how r u ?   I havent read ur post  yet,  m sure it will be gr8.   did u also see the new promo?

Go to top