Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[21/3,epi-104]changes made do read. (Page 8)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Yupp!! arjun is definitely absorbing all the hints arohi's been giving! he did go a little soft on her after that.. but still u know the dhondu being in his bedroom washed whatever he absorbed today!! so, aab arohi would have to start from scratch again.. give him direct info rather than hints.. kyunki hints kaam nahin karnge after today!!
also, yeah Arohi has neen making efforts not to go back to her house at all!! seems to be working.. lekin I don't thinl it's gonna work anymore.. few more days n we r gonna see the family drama again.. specially, with gauri being involved now!! so, we r nearing the separation we talked abut!! plss plss CV's.. let the arjun parents wala raaz out of the bag before that.. nahin to.. arohi would be at her house & she would be blank abut what really is happening with arjun.. specially with him against her family one more time.. I don't want another huge MU with them pitted against each other!! though I strongly feel this time.. arohi would support arjun even if arjun is furious with her family & she would try her best to bring the real truth out & also, pacify arjun with her love on the other side!!Embarrassed

i hope.. this MU ends.. arjuhi unite..finally..then family intervenes..they separate.. maybe the family intervention is abt the RPS-Arjun's past -KSA MU!! n then thru their separation..they wanna get bak together.. n arohi helping arjun..if arjun is anti-ullus then arohi helping without arjun's knowledge..therefore kitani mohabbat hai.. arjun being anti-ullu is not able to be anti-arohi!! n he does his share of shaheed-giri in this judaii trak.. showing his side of kitani mohabbat hai!!.. wud luve that..

Yupp.. that is what I pleaded to CV's in the above post!! but it is bound to happen.. aab 3 days only left na!! aur.. dhondu-archie truth is bound to come out.. if not right now then on the wedding day.. 3 days later!! so, surely this MU would be ending but.. I'm not sure as to if arjuhi would unite!! can go both ways.. seeing the clouds of darkness surrounding them & the ones those r nearing them really quicky!! I wish it would go the way u want to!! I was dreaming abut it last night.. u know I had dream that on the day of jay-archie wedding the dhondu truth would come out.. Jay would be the sacrifice goat himself & let the lovers unite but with arjun's help meaning uske samjhane par ki.. she would never be happy with u if she loves someone else.. that would make arohi feel a little gulity abut not discussing this matter with arjun!! finally, arjuhi confrontation abut what was going on.. arjun being upset & dantofying arohi for taking him for granted but them will melt with arohi's tears & her confession!! also, now that wedding things r prepared & since jay-archie wedding not happening, I dreamt of arjuhi getting married again in that mandap, this time with both of theirs consent & lovely blissful wedding!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I mean akhir engagement bhi to hui thi na.. instead of Jay-archie!! so, wedding bhi to ho sakti hai na!! how I wish.. this dream would turn to reality!! awwww.. would be superrrrrrrr romantic!!! Hug
& then CV's can carry on with the new MU on the block.. that is eating away everyone's brain with the future storyline!!

but.. this was just my dream.. don't think this can happen in arjuhi land!! too good to be true!! nahhh.. kuki.. itne zyada sapne mat dekha kar!! *kuki remembers she's up in the sky flying high but has already thought that CV's r ready to patkofy her on the ground without even a parachute.. hmm, so kuki back to reality into arjuhi MU land*.. hmm.. kuch aur sochna padega!! D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAzooni.blue

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

o n u know..whenever the judaii trak happens.. i wish something cute happens..like arohi leaving softy with arjun n taking that kurta of his with her!! Day Dreaming

aww... that would be very cute!! leaving softy here would make arjun remember her every time he sees it.. & would calm his anger down a bit!! Embarrassed also, arohi needs that kurta to feel his presence with her.. So, we can have 2 of the non-living cupids joining the living cupid gang!! ClapLOL

zooni.blueaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
ditto kuki, word to word.. upar se.. the patkofying talent of CVs.. so true..toh aage sochne ka hi nahi..bas dekho!!
but i super love ur dream.. mujhe bhi woh sapna dekhna hai LOL
CVs try to incorporate this na.. it wud be so so romantic!!! n if it includes arjuhi who r consenting to this...it wud make us all fly..no needs for airplanes or parachutes..phir tum log patak lo apne MU ke saath!! plzzz!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Yupp!! arjun is definitely absorbing all the hints arohi's been giving! he did go a little soft on her after that.. but still u know the dhondu being in his bedroom washed whatever he absorbed today!! so, aab arohi would have to start from scratch again.. give him direct info rather than hints.. kyunki hints kaam nahin karnge after today!!
also, yeah Arohi has neen making efforts not to go back to her house at all!! seems to be working.. lekin I don't thinl it's gonna work anymore.. few more days n we r gonna see the family drama again.. specially, with gauri being involved now!! so, we r nearing the separation we talked abut!! plss plss CV's.. let the arjun parents wala raaz out of the bag before that.. nahin to.. arohi would be at her house & she would be blank abut what really is happening with arjun.. specially with him against her family one more time.. I don't want another huge MU with them pitted against each other!! though I strongly feel this time.. arohi would support arjun even if arjun is furious with her family & she would try her best to bring the real truth out & also, pacify arjun with her love on the other side!!Embarrassed

i hope.. this MU ends.. arjuhi unite..finally..then family intervenes..they separate.. maybe the family intervention is abt the RPS-Arjun's past -KSA MU!! n then thru their separation..they wanna get bak together.. n arohi helping arjun..if arjun is anti-ullus then arohi helping without arjun's knowledge..therefore kitani mohabbat hai.. arjun being anti-ullu is not able to be anti-arohi!! n he does his share of shaheed-giri in this judaii trak.. showing his side of kitani mohabbat hai!!.. wud luve that..

also, forgot to say in the last post!! I also feel this time even though arjun would be anti-ullu, he won't be able to be anti-arohi!! bcoz now, he knows that she cares a lot for him, his life, his happiness!!
& abut the shaheed-giri from arjun.. that is bound to happen!! poor chap has been doing that all his life & this time around it being for arohi, his love, he would gladly do it proving kitani mohobbat hai!! & so would arohi.. now that she knows the real arjun, his niceness, his sacrifices, his loneliness, his male nirupa roy avatar!! she's bound to be attached to him more than her family.. & would do everything in her power to be by arjun's side even if it means against her family!! I don't see the crying arohi anymore like the one during chiku wedding track who would sar jhukake would agree to her family!! nahhh.. being with arjun gave her the strength to bring the real arohi out who likes to be a free bird taking her own decisions rather than someone taking it for her.. so, this time around she's not gonna let her family influence her thoughts or her love!! she'll rebel for arjun & would try her best to manao him & be with him!!

KMH-NASHAzooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

also, forgot to say in the last post!! I also feel this time even though arjun would be anti-ullu, he won't be able to be anti-arohi!! bcoz now, he knows that she cares a lot for him, his life, his happiness!!
& abut the shaheed-giri from arjun.. that is bound to happen!! poor chap has been doing that all his life & this time around it being for arohi, his love, he would gladly do it proving kitani mohobbat hai!! & so would arohi.. now that she knows the real arjun, his niceness, his sacrifices, his loneliness, his male nirupa roy avatar!! she's bound to be attached to him more than her family.. & would do everything in her power to be by arjun's side even if it means against her family!! I don't see the crying arohi anymore like the one during chiku wedding track who would sar jhukake would agree to her family!! nahhh.. being with arjun gave her the strength to bring the real arohi out who likes to be a free bird taking her own decisions rather than someone taking it for her.. so, this time around she's not gonna let her family influence her thoughts or her love!! she'll rebel for arjun & would try her best to manao him & be with him!!

ditto!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

ditto kuki, word to word.. upar se.. the patkofying talent of CVs.. so true..toh aage sochne ka hi nahi..bas dekho!!
but i super love ur dream.. mujhe bhi woh sapna dekhna hai LOL
CVs try to incorporate this na.. it wud be so so romantic!!! n if it includes arjuhi who r consenting to this...it wud make us all fly..no needs for airplanes or parachutes..phir tum log patak lo apne MU ke saath!! plzzz!!

aare tu to meri twin partner hai!! so, my dreams come naturally to u 2!! so, aaj jab sone jayegi na dekhna.. u'll have this dream too!! LOL akhir our brains r wired together!! me too wish.. this dream would be incorporated by CV's!! I promise not to bash CV's at all untill the end of KMH2 agar woh mere sapne ko sach kar denge.. *kuki rolls her eyes & realizes yeh kuch zyada hogaya*.. hmm.. nahinnnnn!! redifining the promise.. pooreeee 1 week tak no CV bashing from me agar yeh sapna haqeeqat mein badal diya CV's ne!! *kuki sighs relief.. thankgod I redifined my promise.. nahinto CV's ko bash na karke I would literally be dead*Wink

Yupp.. true!! aage sochne ka nahin.. bas dekhte raho!!

KMH-NASHA

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

aare tu to meri twin partner hai!! so, my dreams come naturally to u 2!! so, aaj jab sone jayegi na dekhna.. u'll have this dream too!! LOL akhir our brains r wired together!! me too wish.. this dream would be incorporated by CV's!! I promise not to bash CV's at all untill the end of KMH2 agar woh mere sapne ko sach kar denge.. *kuki rolls her eyes & realizes yeh kuch zyada hogaya*.. hmm.. nahinnnnn!! redifining the promise.. pooreeee 1 week tak no CV bashing from me agar yeh sapna haqeeqat mein badal diya CV's ne!! *kuki sighs relief.. thankgod I redifined my promise.. nahinto CV's ko bash na karke I would literally be dead*Wink

Yupp.. true!! aage sochne ka nahin.. bas dekhte raho!!

true.. i hope hte twin connection lives up to its reputation tonite!! n ya.. never..never make a promise to not bash until the end of the season.. ek hafta..thik hai.. chal jaayega..mein jo hun.. tera bashing mein karlungiEvil Smile

zooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
k guyz!!! bye from me.. wont be here tomorrow..so plz feel free to do our hissa of bashing too if CVs patkofy us..with the continuity n dhondz-MU!! Hug gn ML!!!

Go to top