Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[21/3,epi-104]changes made do read. (Page 7)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@kavya, shibz, chandni, imtiaz, anjali, jannat, shilpa, mandy- gud takes..
@imtiaz - its monday na..so ppl r recouping from the wkend i suppose Wink..but i do agree that even by monday standards today ML is slow!! what happs peeps!!! holi bohot khel liye..aa jao sab!!
@anjali.. i pass on the credit for the "maha milan" concept to shikha, whom i had quoted when i told u about it EmbarrassedLOL
@jannat..teri gaddi mein baith gayi..chal..we need to help dhondz...we need to show him a way out of singu mansion..n then ghumaofy him so cant figure the way back Evil Smile and ur explanation of how everybody who seem to have invited themselves came to be there to witness D fall in to the T filled with C'ed W.. Clap
@olly - D for Donkey !! Clap
@chandni - awesome poster.."Kitane Dreamz Hai".. aaj mera mann hai ki usko apna siggie bana lun!!Clap
@all - agree.. dhondz the donkey needs to grow some brains!! wait that doesnt sound rite.. donkey with brains.. k CVs i got ur point now.. no wonder we r getting such MUs!! my bad!! D'oh

ditto aksh!!
@ bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAzooni.blueaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
kuki...cool down!! hehe.. arohi deffo has maarofyed kulhadi this time..on both legs .. tu isko 50 bottles glycerine de..baaki ke 50 mein de dungi!! n deffo i want arjun to send this bhondu straight to the hospital.. even if hez beating him up the way he did jiggy!! MU hi sahi..but maarna zaroor.. bhondu bhool gaya kaise Arjun Singhania ne usko dhamkaya toh yeh kabootar apne parr saare hoodie me chupa ke ghoom raha tha!! isko reminder dena zaruri hai!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

@kavya, shibz, chandni, imtiaz, anjali, jannat, shilpa, mandy- gud takes..
@imtiaz - its monday na..so ppl r recouping from the wkend i suppose Wink..but i do agree that even by monday standards today ML is slow!! what happs peeps!!! holi bohot khel liye..aa jao sab!!
@anjali.. i pass on the credit for the "maha milan" concept to shikha, whom i had quoted when i told u about it EmbarrassedLOL
@jannat..teri gaddi mein baith gayi..chal..we need to help dhondz...we need to show him a way out of singu mansion..n then ghumaofy him so cant figure the way back Evil Smile and ur explanation of how everybody who seem to have invited themselves came to be there to witness D fall in to the T filled with C'ed W.. Clap
@olly - D for Donkey !! Clap
@chandni - awesome poster.."Kitane Dreamz Hai".. aaj mera mann hai ki usko apna siggie bana lun!!Clap
@all - agree.. dhondz the donkey needs to grow some brains!! wait that doesnt sound rite.. donkey with brains.. k CVs i got ur point now.. no wonder we r getting such MUs!! my bad!! D'oh

ditto aksh!!
@ bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i know!!! me too!! ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 21 March 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukizooni.blue

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

kuki...cool down!! hehe.. arohi deffo has maarofyed kulhadi this time..on both legs .. tu isko 50 bottles glycerine de..baaki ke 50 mein de dungi!! n deffo i want arjun to send this bhondu straight to the hospital.. even if hez beating him up the way he did jiggy!! MU hi sahi..but maarna zaroor.. bhondu bhool gaya kaise Arjun Singhania ne usko dhamkaya toh yeh kabootar apne parr saare hoodie me chupa ke ghoom raha tha!! isko reminder dena zaruri hai!!

ditto aksh!! this gadha with a hoodie needs another reminder now from arjun the don!! Evil Smile

btw.. noticed something else too during arohi holi dance seq!! at a point after raj-rashi holi thing.. romit comes & hold raj! after that.. in one of the shots.. editors put a shot with simi dancing with romit & sanchit.. while the very nxt moment we see romit holding raj in his godi.. near rashi & dadi!! LOL I was like godd.. this editors na.. they don't know that we notice every single second or the smallest of the bloopers!! KMH2 end hote hote.. I'll have named it KITANE BLOOPER HAI!! LOL

but I loved one of the lines in today's epi.. very very much!! when arohi was trying to manao arjun to invite her to the party.. she was like iss holi mein to main ghar bhi nahin jaa sakti kyonki woh log mujhe wahan rok lenge!! ClapClap that was too good of a hint to arjun.. I thought he did get it as well.. just that he's too upset on her to absorb those lines any more!! but loved her saying this.. she doesn't wanna go home now.. she's so happy wtih arjun that she's ready to leave the happiness that being with her family gives her.. which untill she got married with arjun was the sole aim of her life!! ClapClap loved that!!

KMH-NASHAzooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

ditto aksh!! this gadha with a hoodie needs another reminder now from arjun the don!! Evil Smile
chal, jannat ki gaddi tayyar hai!!
btw.. noticed something else too during arohi holi dance seq!! at a point after raj-rashi holi thing.. romit comes & hold raj! after that.. in one of the shots.. editors put a shot with simi dancing with romit & sanchit.. while the very nxt moment we see romit holding raj in his godi.. near rashi & dadi!! LOL I was like godd.. this editors na.. they don't know that we notice every single second or the smallest of the bloopers!! KMH2 end hote hote.. I'll have named it KITANE BLOOPER HAI!! LOL
i know..i noticed this one too.. but since they were using holi footage to fill in..i thought slip up hogaya!! but deffo almost every other episode this season can be named Kitani Bloopers Hai, along with Kitani MUs Hai!!Ouch
but I loved one of the lines in today's epi.. very very much!! when arohi was trying to manao arjun to invite her to the party.. she was like iss holi mein to main ghar bhi nahin jaa sakti kyonki woh log mujhe wahan rok lenge!! ClapClap that was too good of a hint to arjun.. I thought he did get it as well.. just that he's too upset on her to absorb those lines any more!! but loved her saying this.. she doesn't wanna go home now.. she's so happy wtih arjun that she's ready to leave the happiness that being with her family gives her.. which untill she got married with arjun was the sole aim of her life!! ClapClap loved that!! 
@bold love that specially!!
i too wrote abt this in my take.. i wonder if even arjuhi realize where they stand.. ki now arohi doesnt want to go bak to her own house.. n shez actively making efforts NOT to!! n ya, arjun has been seen to absorb things hez not paying attention to.. toh he probably did hear it..n thats why he went light on her after that!!?Confused

love_kukizooni.blue

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

chal, jannat ki gaddi tayyar hai!!
i know..i noticed this one too.. but since they were using holi footage to fill in..i thought slip up hogaya!! but deffo almost every other episode this season can be named Kitani Bloopers Hai, along with Kitani MUs Hai!!Ouch
@bold love that specially!!
i too wrote abt this in my take.. i wonder if even arjuhi realize where they stand.. ki now arohi doesnt want to go bak to her own house.. n shez actively making efforts NOT to!! n ya, arjun has been seen to absorb things hez not paying attention to.. toh he probably did hear it..n thats why he went light on her after that!!?Confused

Yupp!! arjun is definitely absorbing all the hints arohi's been giving! he did go a little soft on her after that.. but still u know the dhondu being in his bedroom washed whatever he absorbed today!! so, aab arohi would have to start from scratch again.. give him direct info rather than hints.. kyunki hints kaam nahin karnge after today!!
also, yeah Arohi has neen making efforts not to go back to her house at all!! seems to be working.. lekin I don't thinl it's gonna work anymore.. few more days n we r gonna see the family drama again.. specially, with gauri being involved now!! so, we r nearing the separation we talked abut!! plss plss CV's.. let the arjun parents wala raaz out of the bag before that.. nahin to.. arohi would be at her house & she would be blank abut what really is happening with arjun.. specially with him against her family one more time.. I don't want another huge MU with them pitted against each other!! though I strongly feel this time.. arohi would support arjun even if arjun is furious with her family & she would try her best to bring the real truth out & also, pacify arjun with her love on the other side!!Embarrassed

zooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Yupp!! arjun is definitely absorbing all the hints arohi's been giving! he did go a little soft on her after that.. but still u know the dhondu being in his bedroom washed whatever he absorbed today!! so, aab arohi would have to start from scratch again.. give him direct info rather than hints.. kyunki hints kaam nahin karnge after today!!
also, yeah Arohi has neen making efforts not to go back to her house at all!! seems to be working.. lekin I don't thinl it's gonna work anymore.. few more days n we r gonna see the family drama again.. specially, with gauri being involved now!! so, we r nearing the separation we talked abut!! plss plss CV's.. let the arjun parents wala raaz out of the bag before that.. nahin to.. arohi would be at her house & she would be blank abut what really is happening with arjun.. specially with him against her family one more time.. I don't want another huge MU with them pitted against each other!! though I strongly feel this time.. arohi would support arjun even if arjun is furious with her family & she would try her best to bring the real truth out & also, pacify arjun with her love on the other side!!Embarrassed

i hope.. this MU ends.. arjuhi unite..finally..then family intervenes..they separate.. maybe the family intervention is abt the RPS-Arjun's past -KSA MU!! n then thru their separation..they wanna get bak together.. n arohi helping arjun..if arjun is anti-ullus then arohi helping without arjun's knowledge..therefore kitani mohabbat hai.. arjun being anti-ullu is not able to be anti-arohi!! n he does his share of shaheed-giri in this judaii trak.. showing his side of kitani mohabbat hai!!.. wud luve that..

zooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
o n u know..whenever the judaii trak happens.. i wish something cute happens..like arohi leaving softy with arjun n taking that kurta of his with her!! Day Dreaming

love_kuki

Go to top