Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[21/3,epi-104]changes made do read. (Page 4)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@pooja: 4get abt hw he gt 2 arjuhi's room!!
think abt hw did he enter the party..
itz arjunz party n obviously arjun wudnt invite him...
n evn arohi cnt coz she wasnt aware of the party!!

ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@shibz....well i think we can say she comes with a lot of baggage ROFLROFLROFL...this is what must be going on in arjun's mind: ''main toh shaadi karke phas gaya yaar''...''karde mushkil jeena, ishq kamina'' ROFL

well guys i can see lot of confusion about the poeple turning up at the singhani house for the party...though it looks like they invited themselves LOL i think i can clear this confusion...yes me!!! Stern Smile
anyway...arjun and romit have put on this holi bash and romit called up people and invited them...so this would explain simmi and sanchit's presence...jay is arjun's friend so obviously he is going to turn up with his baggage...erm i mean archie, and he probably decided to bring dhondhu along to snap a few kodak moments of him and his soon to be run-away-bride LOL
did i make sense?? LOL

Edited by glitter567 - 21 March 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluekavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Chandini...it was Arohi's dream so we shouldnt be shocked if she sees Karanika in place of ArjuhiROFLROFL

@Pooja...Dhondz might have been scared to sit in teh hall...kya pata kab Arjun use goli se uda de!!LOL

@brainychild... wonder if Romit invited the entire Chandigarh to the party may be...so Dhondz also can be der...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluekavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
yup Jannat u made senseLOL...ditto my thoughtsLOL

zooni.blueglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@ channi_star I think Dhondz gatecrashed.... LOL

@glitter567  Would really if Dhondz ran away wid his found-after-a-long-search bride....Stern Smile

It really is confusing how so many people turned up...btw how would Mikhail explain d presence of Jiggy if he actually turns... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Edited a short take on Page 1Embarrassed

g2g guys...byeee..gud nite...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

edited mine on pg2..

Kavya...your post gives me some hopes but what makes u think that tomorrow all will be well?Ermm i thought this couldnt get any worse... n "holi ke din sab apni gile shikwe bhul jaate hain" well but bhool jana alag baat hai aur sab kuch clear karna alag... with Dhondu out of his senses & Archi a darpok i wonder if they could help in any case... Whatever has to be done should be done by Arohi only but looking at her dumbness i have no trust on herConfused She covered up for Dhondz where der was no need to!!!  -  exactly shibz,  that too it was so silly, knowing very well arjun is angry she decided to close the door and say dhondu is in and I wont come out Dead

& about "bohut zyada hogaya"... oh u interpreted it that way?! i thought something struck Aro like, Dhondz ko bhaang waali snacks kuch zyada khilakar chup karade...LOL i mean wo behosh ho jaayeLOL  -  actually  when she had that look I thot she will feed more to him ROFL

Kritika's white dress from KMH1's title track?!!D'oh are u dreaming?!!LOL LOL - it isnt? same silver embroidery at ends, same bangles too LOL and same sequence work and same length sleeves and it looked more than a year old  ROFL isiliye laga ki wahi hoga..

aur tum kis reunion ki baat kar rahi ho?!!LOL inki 'union' kab hui hai ki 'reunion' ka wait kar rahi ho?!LOL  ROFLROFL correct hai

@shibz - Loved your take and ur class for CVs.   good critical analysis.  I hated the part where dhondz is in the room too ,   it was too clliched and added only fuel Dead.   ur take on dance was good,  he defo luked karan Embarrassed.  

Edited by kavyasam - 21 March 2011 at 2:50pm

aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
done with my super short take on page 2 guys!!!
nothing worth reading though LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top