Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[21/3,epi-104]changes made do read. (Page 12)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
kuki  I am giving all those  expressions  coz I expected a much better epi today.  what did they show gauri's  expert acting Thumbs Down and a minute of dhondz convo  she  understood the whole plot and  also plotted the next one and arohi  is happy that gauri is going to help her and arjun Thumbs Down.    kumud  randomly searches and finds  arjun's birth certificate  and  rudra as usual gives hints in the air  abt arjun's raaz and ends with creating another  nail biting Geek phone call?  arjun one sec is angry and wants to go away  arohi wants to stop him but stops at the room door and by the time he comes up to get the key dadi and co are there and suddenly  arjun  finds it  comedy enough to say  to viewers 
 ' it's all a dream" Thumbs Down. they did it again  created a serious impact yday and  suddenly made it look like  it was all so easy .   archi  wants to tell her parents and stops ,  so different. 

I am not happy at the way episode was directed and also at the dialouges and also everybody's acting was mediocore  Thumbs Down.  except mohan kapoor's and karan's.

LOL sry blabbered a lot.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish-sanju-glitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Kavya...m not happy wid d epi either... :"(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
sanju count me in Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Kavya, agree with all ur points.. but I liked the epi bcoz it was much better than yest's epi!! yest's was very disappointing in terms of everything!! but atleast today.. even with all the negativity & faults.. I liked the story moving forward.. we saw a lot of stuff happening.. gauri coming back is a good sign!! also, loved RPS & this phone person raaz!! we'll get to see it tomorrow I guess as to who it was!!

but then again, I agree completely with u on the scene continuity factors.. lot of it seemed rushed at times & illogical!! but still happy abut the story progressing!! I wasn't disappointed although not super happy too!!

kavyasamaksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Another dream guys? Wacko

I believe to stick of watching it by the end of the week

what kavz - arohi remembered again that gauri her best friendROFL

but i think it is needed even if i dnt want the judai with the cause of the past feud -  it is needed to see arohi talked to gauri for her to realise she is the wrong person - huh - i hope she realised

if the temporary judai (i hope it is temporary and by temporary i mean like u said a weekend ) is because the jealousy track cleared by archi  by the end of march

i hope after that track april covers only the past feud and all the evils exposed

phew

ekta maiya back with kmh in ektalandROFL

ok wrote a take without watchingROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukizooni.bluekavyasamaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
nahin Nish!! thankfully no dream seq today!! but Karan ROFL I think even he got confused as to what is real & what's a dream and made it a point to convey to us that guys "I'm equally confused & frustrated with these dream seq's as u" ROFLROFL love him!! It was more of karan there than Arjun!! ROFL

kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

kuki   for  me yday's episode was better  than today's   atleast yday we had  a  good dance and song to enjoy and also   arohi's decision to finally  come down to arjun.   the way it ended with dhondu falling the tub and arjuhi staring  I thot  they will atleast  show  arohi's self talk first.  

no continuity,   gauri came back on friday itself,  she  saw dhondu and knowing very well that bua said arohi loves arjun  she  thinks  dhondu is talking to arohi.   arohi  who is surpised that  even  gauri  called her dumbly allows  gauri to butt in arjun and arohi,  atleast  they should have shown  arohi  surprised at this offer.    it was filler episode ya ,  stry didnot go anywhere.

zooni.blueaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
nisha  I  was  disappointed  at the  way  they  as a  matter of fact  brought  that in  that gauri will help aro.  they could have directed it well na with some power ful dialouges.  it was all so dheela dheela ,   garui  plotted, kumud found out something , rudra made a mysterious call,  archi  finally decided to tell her parents,  all this  they could have shown more interestingly I am saying,  they  made it look so  casual.

Even I want gauri  to  come betn arjuhi now  because  that is how  they will find out about her,  but  like I said  it could have been better.

zooni.blueaksh4IF

Go to top