Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey aksh!! me back to ML!!
phew.. what a tiring day it was for me.. subah se.. I have been sitting on this damn chair in front of the computer with enzymology books & lab stuff!! dimag ke saare fuse abhi off ho gaye hai!!

upar se yeh dhondu aur arohi!! plss... yaar!! koi jao.. GO GET ME A GUN!! specifically, AK47's!! 😡
aaj to mein CV's ka murder kar dungi aur saath mein inn dono gadho ka bhi!! aur arohi.. foolishness ki bhi hadh hoti hai!! u know.. as soon as I saw 2nd part.. I made a comment that it's height's of foolishness for arohi to let him in arjuhi's bedroom!! I knew it's gonna get arjun see him there.. n getting super furious!! though I loved how he got darn angry & even banged the door!! aab to arjun ki taraf se arohi ki saari bashings r justified to me.. go arjun!! jitna rula sakte ho na use rulao.. me totally with arjun!! 😈
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

oye kuki partnerr...tu kithe??

aksh!! sorry partner.. I was here only!! bas subah se jo dil mein bhadash thi na.. jo volcano active ho gaya tha na.. use bahar nikal rahi thi!! 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tu nikaal saari bhadas..mein tere saath hun partner.. yeh dhondz ki toh mein!! i was just reading everybody's posts..sabko yahi mann hai ki woh jo uss pani ki tanki mein gira hai na..uss tanki mein arjun usko duba de!!😡

n here u go!! 
love_kuki thumbnail

tu nikaal saari bhadas..mein tere saath hun partner.. yeh dhondz ki toh mein!! i was just reading everybody's posts..sabko yahi mann hai ki woh jo uss pani ki tanki mein gira hai na..uss tanki mein arjun usko duba de!!😡

n here u go!! 

aare.. sirf tanki mein dalne se woh gadha thodi bhagne wala hai!! uske liye to yeh GUN hi ek dam sahi hai!! Thanks this was much needed.. aab to uski khair nahin!!
I mean just think abut it.. which friend enters his friends bedroom when he himself is the one who as created a big MU btw the two.. woh bhi arohi ke kaal itna rone ke baad!! i mean aate hi kamine ne apni aur archie ki baat shuru kar di.. ek bhi baar yeh nahin poocha ki what did arjun say after all that happened yest!! selfishness ki bhi hadh hoti hai!!
see.. this was the reason, I was telling u.. I disliked this dondu guy from day1!! never liked him even for a second.. agar kaal yeh khud bhi sab kuch bata dega aur MU clear karegana.. which is highly unlikely knowing what big darpok he is!! then also, I'll have no sympathy for him.. or won't like him even for a second!! iski to na main!! grrrrrrrrrr.. I HATE HIM to infinity!! 😡😡😡😡😡
aksh4IF thumbnail
k..some funny/cute/weird things i noticed.. 

softy ahluwalia has a blanket of his own!! 😍

what exactly is romit wearing on his right hand??😕 😲

kumud ko rang kisne lagaya hoga?? aur micky ko sirf yellow?? and after chandni's take..i also realized we havent seen micky talk so much ever!! 👏🤣

kumud khud maanti hai ki uske pati sabse bade chor hai..jinke ghar mein woh chori karengi!! 👏🤣

Saurav was having too much fun eating pakodes and acting cracked!! isliye woh excitement uske expressions me dikh gaya.. isliye mujhe woh feel nahi aaya..high hone kaa..matlab high toh woh tha..but i think it was more out of enthusiasm than bhaang!! 😈

arohi can hit pignesh over the head n tie him up..but not dhondz..if piggy assaulted her physically...this kabootar has assaulted her love live yaar.. itna toh banta hai!!😈

when romit sanchit were telling simi they werent gay...micky wsa pointing to them in the background n reacting to kumud..something like W*H?? 😆

when raj came n knocked.. arohi was looking arnd at her eye-level when she wud have heard raj..so she wud know to luk down!! 😆

then when dhondz fell into the tub.. archi was with Jay..standing blissfully with her honewala... she dint seem troubled to see the love of her life make a fool of himself!!..chaddo fool toh hai hi..but she wasnt worried that he was gonna bluntly announce abt himself n archi..she dint even seem bothered!!😲

aksh4IF thumbnail
@kavya, shibz, chandni, imtiaz, anjali, jannat, shilpa, mandy- gud takes..
@imtiaz - its monday na..so ppl r recouping from the wkend i suppose 😉..but i do agree that even by monday standards today ML is slow!! what happs peeps!!! holi bohot khel liye..aa jao sab!!
@anjali.. i pass on the credit for the "maha milan" concept to shikha, whom i had quoted when i told u about it 😳😆
@jannat..teri gaddi mein baith gayi..chal..we need to help dhondz...we need to show him a way out of singu mansion..n then ghumaofy him so cant figure the way back 😈 and ur explanation of how everybody who seem to have invited themselves came to be there to witness D fall in to the T filled with C'ed W.. 👏
@olly - D for Donkey !! 👏
@chandni - awesome poster.."Kitane Dreamz Hai".. aaj mera mann hai ki usko apna siggie bana lun!!👏
@all - agree.. dhondz the donkey needs to grow some brains!! wait that doesnt sound rite.. donkey with brains.. k CVs i got ur point now.. no wonder we r getting such MUs!! my bad!! 
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail

k..some funny/cute/weird things i noticed.. 

softy ahluwalia has a blanket of his own!! 😍 awwww.. hot cute was that!! cho chweet!! 😳

what exactly is romit wearing on his right hand??😕 😲 it's sort of a sports band!! but a leathered one I guess..

kumud ko rang kisne lagaya hoga?? aur micky ko sirf yellow?? and after chandni's take..i also realized we havent seen micky talk so much ever!! 👏🤣 Micky wala.. to I noticed!! I was like.. isne kya poori balti bhang pi li hai.. he's talking so much.. ya to phir dialogue writer ne pi li thi.. tabhi isko itni saari lines dedi.. lekin kuk se kum aaj ke din to isko chachundar mom ka paltu pilla banane ki jagah khud chachundaron wala kaam kara dete!! he's laziest person on earth!! kabhi to kuch to kaam khud kiya kaar!! iska to aisa hai na.. ki chachundar hoke bhi.. cheese churane apni mom ko hi bhejega!! 😆

kumud khud maanti hai ki uske pati sabse bade chor hai..jinke ghar mein woh chori karengi!! 👏🤣.. lolzzzz!! 🤣 seriously, kya wife aur beta mila hai RPS ko!! ek khali dimag wali chorni aur ek chachundar alsi dostana prerit beta!! 🤣 oye kumud!! khud kuch to dimag chalale.. kum se kum tumhara pati.. chori karne ke liye dimag ka istamal to karta hai.. tum to awwal number ki bewakuf ho.. woh kaam bhi thik se nahin kar pati!! tabhi to tumhari bahu hamesha tumse chori mein bhi jeet jati hai!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣!!

Saurav was having too much fun eating pakodes and acting cracked!! isliye woh excitement uske expressions me dikh gaya.. isliye mujhe woh feel nahi aaya..high hone kaa..matlab high toh woh tha..but i think it was more out of enthusiasm than bhaang!! 😈 iski baat to mein na karu to hi thik hai!! I don't like saurav as an actor since left right left days!! even then, I thought that this guy can't act.. & he's still the same!! upar se.. I HATEEEEEEEEEE his character to infinity!! 😡😡 totally wrong combo for me.. bad actor + worst character = kuki's hummer ranged anger!! 😈

arohi can hit pignesh over the head n tie him up..but not dhondz..if piggy assaulted her physically...this kabootar has assaulted her love live yaar.. itna toh banta hai!!😈 haan lekin usse pehle.. I'm gonna hang her ulta first 😈!! then she can carry on her dhondu latkao mission!! to be honest.. it's her fault equally as dhondu!! so, to me both r at fault.. can't blame dhondu alone.. she can still rectify her faults.. everyday she gets one chance but she increases the MU rather than solve it.. & it's entirely her fault now!! so, I'm gonna be ready to give her 50 more glycerin bottles.. I want arjun to totally ignore her & tadpao her to extreme.. make her cry to extreme!! tab jake I'll be satisfied.. isko akal to aaye.. how much is she hurting arjun for that gadha, kabootar, ullu friend of hers!! 😡 and then she can go pitofy that dhondu as much as she want!! I'm all up for that too.. nahin ruk!! I actually want arjun to do this honour!! once he gets to know the truth, I want arjun to dhamkao him & pitofy him left right & centre.. & put it in his brain that just for the sake of his love, he let arjuhi drift apart.. made him cry.. how selfish can he be & he's not even layak to be called a friend!! Go Arjunnnn!!

when romit sanchit were telling simi they werent gay...micky wsa pointing to them in the background n reacting to kumud..something like W*H?? 😆 yaar!! I noticed that too.. I was like why is this chachundar ghooring at this dostana plus powder ki dukaan!! 😆 mujhe to ek baar ke liye laga.. kahin iska dil powder ki dukan pe to nahin aa gaya.. the way he was looking at her!! but then let the thought be.. I was like chado.. isko kahin apni cheese dikhai de gayi hogi.. tabhi yeh chachundar uss taraf ghure ja raha hai!! 😆

when raj came n knocked.. arohi was looking arnd at her eye-level when she wud have heard raj..so she wud know to luk down!! 😆

then when dhondz fell into the tub.. archi was with Jay..standing blissfully with her honewala... she dint seem troubled to see the love of her life make a fool of himself!!..chaddo fool toh hai hi..but she wasnt worried that he was gonna bluntly announce abt himself n archi..she dint even seem bothered!!😲 Yupp!! I noticed that.. it was heights.. this girl can't act either!! she has blank expressions most of the time.. I was like girl.. ur so called SRK is gonna phodofy ur bhando.. kuch to react karo!! but she was standing all chipkofying to her honewala.. instead of even getting worried for her bhondu who fell into the tub or even react to her bhondu's attempt of bakofying the truth!! chodo.. vaise bhi iska SRK bhondu.. can't act either.. so, perfect jodi!!

sorry took a bit too long to comment on ur thoughts!!
love_kuki thumbnail

@kavya, shibz, chandni, imtiaz, anjali, jannat, shilpa, mandy- gud takes..

@imtiaz - its monday na..so ppl r recouping from the wkend i suppose 😉..but i do agree that even by monday standards today ML is slow!! what happs peeps!!! holi bohot khel liye..aa jao sab!!
@anjali.. i pass on the credit for the "maha milan" concept to shikha, whom i had quoted when i told u about it 😳😆
@jannat..teri gaddi mein baith gayi..chal..we need to help dhondz...we need to show him a way out of singu mansion..n then ghumaofy him so cant figure the way back 😈 and ur explanation of how everybody who seem to have invited themselves came to be there to witness D fall in to the T filled with C'ed W.. 👏
@olly - D for Donkey !! 👏
@chandni - awesome poster.."Kitane Dreamz Hai".. aaj mera mann hai ki usko apna siggie bana lun!!👏
@all - agree.. dhondz the donkey needs to grow some brains!! wait that doesnt sound rite.. donkey with brains.. k CVs i got ur point now.. no wonder we r getting such MUs!! my bad!! 

ditto aksh!!
@ bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
kuki...cool down!! hehe.. arohi deffo has maarofyed kulhadi this time..on both legs .. tu isko 50 bottles glycerine de..baaki ke 50 mein de dungi!! n deffo i want arjun to send this bhondu straight to the hospital.. even if hez beating him up the way he did jiggy!! MU hi sahi..but maarna zaroor.. bhondu bhool gaya kaise Arjun Singhania ne usko dhamkaya toh yeh kabootar apne parr saare hoodie me chupa ke ghoom raha tha!! isko reminder dena zaruri hai!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

ditto aksh!!
@ bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i know!!! me too!! 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago