Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... (Page 86)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@ Meetu - Yes, they will be seperate, but after the realization of importance of eachother in their life they will be together...They will definitely introduce new characters, shape up the story, with new writers i think...

As our CV's has record to not to drag any track for long time, this track most longly be 2 week or a month....

Let see anyways, rather than thinking of why and how? We have to enjoy the show...

Vinu had said alot, and still after that people will not understand, and stopped bashing then he will not gonna come and say again....

Last he came in Jan with his post, and then now...Once limit get crossed he comes and talk openly otherwise he hardly get open...

Anyways sad, poor guy came and said so much, i felt for him...He really got pissed of so much...

he mostly came to calm down Shivani...If anyone noticed he quoted her and commented.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winonaserialwatcher16Meetu_Anu

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
 @muniza...........in KYPH she atleast had thier baby to hold onto his memories as such ...........yahaan the girl lost everything she had ...........baby ,MSK..........i want to cry now.........

lemongrassserialwatcher16Infinitedreams

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@Shradha

WowwwwClap......ver nicely and neatly writtenThumbs Up

I agree..if not Good..the epi was not bad either.............

it looks like story is at least heading somewhere... with Dev in his sainthood trying to come between Maaneet always.......

Now i gess here i am remembering one situation in Sir Ramayan.....

in Ramayana.....Ma Sita misjudges Ravana disguised as a saint....she believes him to be a saint and  dares to cross the LAKSHMAN REKHA to help the saint....and in turn gets trapped....

Here Geet has no feelings for Dev....but somewhere she is believing in his saint hood........and to break the HATE connection with him ...Geet may forgive him.....somewhere crossing the line put by MSK for her own good......Ermm

so this will lead to something bad before everything falls back in place na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

@ sun - Hi dear Hug

How are you?

Muniza
Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Shrads- Excellent take. Clap  Frankly speaking, Geet after the MU was hardly seen fighting back for justice and getting Dev behind the bars. So justice track is unlikely. He's repentant and I dont see him in grey shade after yest's epi atleast. Maybe they would close the Dev loop after Maneet confrontation. But again, he's supposed to be playing a cupid between the two, right? Confused

The lost project convo between MSK-Dev was completed on Saturday, na?Ermm He asked Dev to avoid neglecting his work hereon.. and smiling bcuz of Dev was the holi precap.. Smile

Sun- I saw that Chup tum raho, chup hum raho in beach scene. Big smile 

Anupama- Exactly.. I'd love to see something like Jodha Akbar..Hritik goes to manaofy Ash.. that would be fun if Geet goes back to HP. The wooing and passionate phase would be back if that path is treaded. WinkLOL

Edited by shreya- - 22 March 2011 at 12:50am

lemongrassserialwatcher16sun29

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@ sun - That will give her strength to stand once again for herself.....

In KYPH, Kripa left her baby with Angad, cause she knows Angad can't live alone...But yes later she founds out that she was preggy of other baby, which she never told Angad, cause for her they have started new life....

Anyways this seperation will not gonna long, so don't worry...I also started feeling for both...They will burn in agony of seperation....

Muniza

lemongrassserialwatcher16sun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ sun - Hi dear Hug

How are you?

Muniza

me doing good hun...............Hug.................lvraaz said no triangle or leap so me happy abt that atleastLOL..rest of his riddles went over my head ....so will wait and watchLOL

lemongrassserialwatcher16Infinitedreams

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@Munizaaaa

U mean to say MU will be for almost 1 monthShocked

I dont think it will be more than a week or max twoErmm

see MU has not yet started ..it will start this week..and might get over by next weekend...........

Unless MSK has kicked Geet out and there is no way for Geet to forgive him.....LOL

See....MSK has been more harsh to geet in past.....but she was never away from him for long....she was the one who showed him the light always............

Here if Geet gives up on MSK's  harsh words and just leaves  without proving him and his words wrong....than i don't think it will be as per her character....it will a mockery of pure  love they have........

Geet can't just leave home because MSK was harsh to her......she know MSK loves her too death......the love which he has give her is far more valuable to be forgotten by some rotten words.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrassserialwatcher16Infinitedreamssun29

Go to top