Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... (Page 83)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

@ anupama

your name is so beautiful, i refuse to call you lemongrass. I have been meaning to ask your name, muni did it for me that is all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrassInfinitedreams

lemongrass Senior Member
lemongrass
lemongrass

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@ usha-i agree..i hate MUs...specially btwn a couple like maaneet..Disapprove but i think the seaparation will lead to a new refreshing track and journey of maaneet..Embarrassedif shown well will bring back the extra wow factor to the showBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

@ Anupuma - Thanks dear for liking the take...

@ Usha - I don't think so he will accuse her for that, Maan knows Geet not greedy for his money, he said that before as well...His more problem is Dev, inside it kills him to see her with him.....And Geet had past with Dev, which is killing him more....

Muniza
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Anuja: I don want Geet to pacify him, I only want Geet to make her stance clear as she did during the fire-chi segment... I don want her to be too much hurt to utter a word n walk out... Right now MSK is not in a proper state of mind...

I wouldn't mind Geet pacifying him too... I agree that he is an idiot n geet has overlooked a lot but right now i don feel its the time to mask thing even... According to me MSK is more emotionally broken than Geet, firstly coz of the baby, secondly his inability to make geet feel any better n lastly his insecurities n geet's tactless jaap of Deva....

Come on MSK's insecurities r perfectly justified here n is not unwarranted for...

I agree with what Swati is saying hereSmile

MSK never got a chance to vent out his pain of losing the baby....he held his pain for Geet...even in Pain he tried making Geet happy.........he though of starting a new journey with his love..his wife......

I agree Geet was in deep pain....but somewhere she was also not in a position to understand MSK's koshish to make her feel better and bring a smile on her face...

so eventually when he see's Geet is smiling and is giving the credit to DEV......without hearing the complete words he just loses his built up pain and anger...................

I completely agree to the fact that as of now..more than Geet..MSK is in a vulnerable emotional state...where one wrong word can get him to lose his self control....

As Anvi said....hear MSK will and should not DOUBT geet's character....he will just vent out his hidden and accumulated pain.......but even during this time..Geet should also not give up so easily.......she can go away for some time to a place which can cool her...like temple, Dargha...but her leaving the house  Ermm

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 22 March 2011 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrassBingeserialwatcher16

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

and here i thought jyo's riddles were ghooomiyo and more ghoomiyo............the only thing i understood is that no triangles happening and no leap...so if ther eis no leap how will new characters beintroduced and seperation justified...........Ermm..............can do nothing but waiit and watch....though i hope yash comes back...me miss him....

and a very good morning to dear devilsHugHug

anu tunne mujhe chehraa kitaab mein ditch kar dia Cry...*sun breaking her chudiya *

lemongrassserialwatcher16Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@USha

HugHugHugHug

@Muniza

There were may comments in form of riddles...and i see devils were busy solving it haanLOL

serialwatcher16Infinitedreams

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Muni

I know that Maan will NEVER accuse her of that. He is only insecure of the misunderstanding that has come because of Dev. Each person understanding something else.

and then when he will MU her because of Dev, she will be hurt, each will say hurtful words and then she will go away. 

That will be good for story.

What i meant was that Geet can again start to stand on her feet and build her relation with Maan again. then there will be no doubt in anybody's mind that she only married Maan for her baby's sake. I never doubt geet but I am tired of all the MF geet bashers saying she is selfish.

lemongrassBingeInfinitedreams

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

and here i thought jyo's riddles were ghooomiyo and more ghoomiyo............the only thing i understood is that no triangles happening and no leap...so if ther eis no leap how will new characters beintroduced and seperation justified...........Ermm..............can do nothing but waiit and watch....though i hope yash comes back...me miss him....

and a very good morning to dear devilsHugHug

anu tunne mujhe chehraa kitaab mein ditch kar dia Cry...*sun breaking her chudiya *

HugHugHug

i did not ditch yaCryOuchBig smile

I LOB u naHug

lemongrasssun29

Go to top