Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... (Page 67)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
actually i think leap wouldn't be that bad.....they can show Geet independent & working....thats what we all wanted to see. If she's in KM she'll be stuck in the kitchen....Ermm.....A leap would bring some freshness in the story. Hopefully AA will also be out then....LOL

@Kavi.....goodnight....Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsshali

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
if there is no leap how will a 'new' love story strt? how will new characters come to play? now will NASA end?n how will maaneet understand the strength of their relation, the real imprtance of each other when thye are not together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-49erFanshaliswan20

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
So the question is .....Will Sameera's entry cause the separation after their CON on WC day..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

Leap gives a much needed boost to the current standstill.....We will not digest and  accept sudden new characters and setting .... If they have to restart they with many new characters and a completely new story offshoot......Leap makes the best sense.......Nok Jhoks works only when one is trying to romance an unwilling participant.....so they must be seperated....for it....This time Geet should be showing attitude......
and MSK grovelling...

Deeps....agree with you The story needs a boost now....a leap can bring that. And as you said introducing new characters makes sense with a leap. It need not be a leap of a long duration....just a few months which will give Geet time to stand on her own feet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-pavs

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I have feeling maybe after the leap which might be one or two months technically, not to show it, but even technically I don't want it to be more, it would look so weird, anyway, we might see Geet working in a new company and this company might make a deal with KC, Geet's boss might be young male which might gets Maan jealous when he gets to know Geet working there, etc.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsRageOfAnAngel49erFanshali

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

guys check out this reunion scene..its one of the hottest on tv...a desperate husband, a sad wife reunion...n considering mahesh pandey worte this can we expect sth similar in ghsp ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanshaliswan20

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

I wrote this on LVRaaz's post

Hi

Read what you had to say. I agree that  their relationship has stagnated. She considers him god. He does not think she can do stuff on her own. He has to start respecting her and she has to start seeing him like a human being. They seriously do not care about each other's feelings sometimes. Especially Geet. They need to grow as individuals before they can be a couple - especially Geet who needs to be alone and realize that she needs Maan because she loves him. Someone has always been around to protect her - first her family and then Maan. She needs to realize how protected she was and she can realize that only if she goes away.

Maan needs to realize that he cannot get this own way always. He needs to understand that Geet also needs space in a relationship. Geet needs to find herself before she is ready to become Maan's wife. She was ill prepared for marriage and that was clear in the way she kept behaving - disturbing Maan at work and being generally annoying.

But one thing - do not drag the separation. People will just get annoyed.

You cannot hit reboot. You tried once and it did not work.

Also please no annoying third wheels and fourth wheels until Maaneet are a couple. If you separate them and then bring in random people and keep them apart you are skating on thin ice.

I am not in favor of a leap unless the leap is a week or something it is fine na. Like for the IP track.

Edited by liv2laugh - 21 March 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalimd410swan20

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Love ur reply there Jhan!

@Pavs my my...MICHI, what an intense scene that was, I thought MIlind was gonna do the deed right there!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs

Go to top