Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... (Page 36)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Kavi the Behne de One is by Sanaa I think wait lemme go check again coz 3 ppl have made a hawt one on tht Sallu sana and sumone else..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06shonuu

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
First of all, I dont want a MU between MaanEet like the Black Friday one where Geet misunderstood Maan coz of Dev, this time Maan misunderstanding Geet becoz of Dev Angry again. There is no place for MU in between MaanEet. There is no reason for Maan to doubt Geet. Even if Geet is seen smiling with Dev, there is no reason for Maan to doubt Geet, after all they have been through together and known about each other. 

What I want to see is MSK having an outburst due to all his piled up frustrations and his helplessness about the current situation. It should not be because he MUs Geet, it should be at the fact that till now he buried all his emotions (depression, pain, anger), but now he no longer can. This can cause temporary separation between MaanEet, bringing them much closer after that. 

In short, fight should be due to MSK's outburst, and not due to MaanEet MU. There should be no doubt in each other's love or any scope of MU in between them.  MaanEet MU at this stage will go against everything they built till now. They have blind faith in each other and thats how it should be. But that does not mean MSK cant feel frustrated at the current situation, causing his outburst, then fight, then separation, and then the big reunion. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 21 March 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manduchip-RD-panchjun5jyoti06swan2049erFanMeetu_AnuMishtyShonashonuuCute_Ash

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@Swati......MSK loses control when he's angry....as Jyo said i'm sure he's going to say something really bad to her which will compel her to walk out....Ermm

panchjun5jyoti06MishtyShona

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

ya jyo its a bit scary... but i guess it was because of the mood of the writer... you know sometimes even i sound very serious and sensible?.. but those videos with those philosophic words... as if maan geet gonna die soon.. wasnt it like a tribute to someone whose is no more with us??? ok i need to zip it now.
its scary wen shonnu talks serious..Its lyk sumoen's hacked into her acc..Ahh tht reminds me I can hack into shonnu's account anytime..I wish to take faayda of it sum fine dayROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06Meetu_Anushonuu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Ashu....Yep the Behne de one is by Sana....and is the hottest of them allEmbarrassed

@All....I wanna know....why he wrote the first few paragraphs in yellow and the last one in red???? Red symbolises passion....what does yellow symbolise other than cowardice.....Confused

jyoti06shonuu49erFan

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
jyo can you tell me when this fight can happen?? i hope not o the day i am  going to open the den....and yes sir will question on her rang raliyan with deva for sure... and then for a change we'll get to see Maan God getting bashed left right and center... HAAN

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06swan2049erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Anvi:But Geet leaving house will mean something big is going to happen na...only MSK's outburst cannot result in Geet deciding to leave the houseErmm...I feel MSK will think Dev can bring smile on Geet's face but he has failed in this department.....that will result in his outburst but since MSK always chooses wrong words while blurting out his frustatinos,so it will appear to Geet as if he is doubting her characterOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009mausam19panchjun5swan20Meetu_AnuMishtyShonashonuu49erFanRageOfAnAngel

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Jyo Geet being forced to leave the house cannot mean her leaving it completely.... I mean she can get angry n go out for some time without telling anyone.... I mean Y move out???? It can mean Geet not being at home for a considerable amount of time....

All set n done, but Geet is well aware of his hatred for Dev, n I feel she could have been slightly tactful with him, though i have no complaints... Since she knows the magnitude of his hatered for Dev n also the fact that he speaks rubbish when he blows off his fuse, after the initial anger I think she can work towards making MSK understand that dev has no imp in their lives n she forgave him to break the last bond that binds Dev with maneet..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06swan20Meetu_Anushonuu49erFan

Go to top