Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... (Page 24)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Opti.....fantastic take....Clap.....yeah both are floundering post MC but the deep love they share will show them the path eventually.

loved what you wrote here....Embarrassed

As I said earlier, he is like a grumbling volcano waiting to erupt and when he does, the scorching heat of the lava he spews is going to burn Geet in the short-term. But then she will survive it as she knows deep down the man loves her to death.  Once the lava, hits the soil of Geet's heart it is going to prove fertile for Maaneet's relationship because it will help Geet realise what is ailing their relationship right now.  It will also make Maan rethink where they were going wrong and together they will rise to face the nemesis called Dev.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti0649erFanTaiyo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Daaku

You want to debate about the obvious
Man, that courage leaves me envious
Yeah, its debatable whether the earth is round
To the cacophony I will add my soundLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaswan20Taiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hey guys any segemnts aired today??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
My take for today.......

Wow....At least One good thing happened to me today....Since morning I have been having mishap after mishap and by evening I was feeling rotten.....Then I wished for Geet to give karara jawab to Dev.....And it came true.....Dancing

And Mahii......came today....I'm so happy....it has been so long since I heard that tune....that it felt fantabulous to hear it once again......LOLLOL

Loved the scene where Geet was talking to Maan's photo.....It was so natural and she knows him so well.....She knows that he will do anything to make her smile.....And when she said I Love You Maan and hugged his photo....I was like Awwwww....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

She was so eager to go and meet Maan at the farmhouse....She knows that the past few days have been tough for them and this time-alone would be good for them......

Daadi runs into a roadblock while trying to get Maan to the farmhouse at the same time as Geet when she finds out from Adi that Maan is busy in a meeting and has switched off his mobile.....Even then she leaves a message with Adi to make sure that Maan gets to the farmhouse

Dev decorating the farmhouse....Ewww.....Somebody kill me...Or just give me an AK-47 so that I can kill him...That meddling, no-good, idiot.....I don't like him....AngryAngry...How can he even think that he can be instrumental in getting Maan and Geet together....Ewww...the thought makes me wanna puke.....Gadha, Khota, Kutte ki Dum.....Angry...Phir Office pahunch gaya...Whatever work was assigned to him....that tho he won't do properly...But here he is acting like a Marriage Counsellor out to salvage the Marriage of his brother....Where's that AK-47 I ordered.....Angry

Geet's expression when she entered the farmhouse with Mahiii playing in the background was beautiful.....And the note was so sweet....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hamare Bacche ke saath humne apne jindagi ki nayi shuruwaat ki thi....woh hamare pyaar ki neev thi ...Geet Chalo ek baar phir se hum apne nayi zindagi ki shuruwaat karte hain....Maan.... That was so touching...Embarrassed

All because of that idiot Dev...Geet couldn't get it the last time when Maan wanted to surprise her ...And now that dimwit thinks that just because he has presented that note in such a romantic surrounding in the name of Maan...Geet Khush Hogi...Sabashi Degi....Hata Sawan ki Ghata.....AngryAngryAngry

Finally Adi managed to pass on the message to Maan to get to the farmhouse...but that imbecile Dev thinking that Maan won't be able to make it reached their first...Arrrgh.....I'm still waiting for my AK-47.....once I get it next stop is Mehrauli Farmhouse to blow-off Dev's head....AngryAngryAngry

Awww.....Loved the FBs that Geet had....She was remembering many of her intimate moments with MaanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....and blushing away to glory.....and I think she got goosebumps too ...coz the way she shivered and blushed after the last FB I'm sure she was thinking something naughty......BlushingBlushingBlushing....The waiting and anticipation was getting to her....Embarrassed

And when she hears the footsteps.....she was so happy and when she turned around and saw Dev...she was flabbergasted.....And she was confused ...And when he started explaining she started losing her cool.....And our Sherni was back.....WhopppiieeeeDancing......What a reply she gave him.....I loved it.....Geet tujhe salaam.....ClapClapClap

When he said that he didn't want to be the reason for the misunderstanding between her and Maan...that's when Geet lost it...And she told him without mincing words that....There was never any misunderstanding or distance between Maan and Geet....and there never will be....We r just going thru some tough times, that's all and irrespective of that..... We have always lived together and will keep on living together in the future too...And whatever your intentions....let me make one thing clear to you...To maintain Maan and my relationship, we don't need the help of any third individual....and least of all....I'm warning you the last time ....stay away from our lives.....

After hearing all this, the guy still has the audacity to tell Geet his sob story....Hey Babaji....mera AK-47 kab aayega......AngryAngry....He tells her that he didn't intend to help or butt in Maan and Geet's relationship but was just trying to pay penance for the sin that he had committed....He says that he is just trying to lighten the burden of guilt that he has weighing down on his shoulder....If it was as easy as that....Ermm....Anyways, I liked Geet's indifference in this scene.....And SS once again was excellent in his repentant avatar.....

The precap was once again intriguing....I'm guessing Maan just sees them together and doesn't hear what Geet is saying....Puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with 2000 and leaves from there......HE has always been like this ...He reacts first and then thinks...but I feel that he will still give the BOD to Geet but once Geet comes and tells him about Dev's neki...He might really lose it....

Bechara, how much more can he take?? He is also sad and lonely and the one person he thinks the world of and with whom he wants to share his everything comes to him praising the one man he loathes......Well, I won't comment on the why and how of Maan's outburst and will just wait n watch what he does.....Ermm

DD and SS were excellent today and GC in whatever miniscule part that he was present in was very good although he didn't have much to do.....ClapClapClap

I'm loving the way the execution, screenplay, camerawork, editing and all the other behind the scene things have been flawless the past few days......ClapClapClap

This crisp and taut progress of story is giving me hope that the coming days will be fantabulous....Smile

P.S- I don't consider NASA part of the story so didn't comment about them......LOLLOLLOL

Edited by panchjun5 - 21 March 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGeekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShonaRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfun49erFanshali

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Opti I love ur take!

BTW did anyone notice GC has black spot on his lower lip...(til) beauty spot! I've noticed it long back, but its clear in last week's segment! ROFL

My hawk eyes!  Embarrassed

Geets pls tell me.... ever since the Zip TRIP ..u havent been examining everysingle Maneet pic till date with ur hawk eyes.... to find out other Spots/blots ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod49erFan

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

[QUOTE=an12345678]
Hiya ...missed u so much yaar Hug
n me been bhatkofying around.. .the MC was a major mood spoiler for me.. but nyways.. life goes on..Embarrassed

n yep.. another epic Ego-Anger clash is round the corner... Wink

Me Miss you too HugHugHug though me was missing in action for a while. Some posts enticed me to the forum LOLLOLLOL

Armu4evajyoti06

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

@Daaku

You want to debate about the obvious
Man, that courage leaves me envious
Yeah, its debatable whether the earth is round
To the cacophony I will add my soundLOL

Aah... the duel has begun....
No wonder then..we are gonna have lots of fun....
But alas... seems i m short of bullets in my gun...
so forgive me...if i make jokes...which intends no pun ROFL (how horrendous) 

GeekgodTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gals. Feel exhausted so hitting the bed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGeekgod49erFan

Go to top