Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... (Page 22)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

[

swan do not kill me but I guess most likely PAK Vs RSA or SL final

Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile.......you love doing this to me na...OuchOuchOuch
Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodmd410

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@Spoon...........HelloHugHugHi and Bye

O.k. Devils...........I need to take off, runway is clear right now...no puddles of tears or anythingROFLROFLROFL

Have fun ............HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Waise Didn't MSK said that he will invite kind of ke poora Delhi will know about his marriage, Did we saw many people in the kanjoose marriage? Then how to believe him in the CON? LOL

It seems the CVs have a new formula, jab thak Zee CON ke baari jaap karna band kare, thab hum dhekadenge LOL

Edited by temorocks - 21 March 2011 at 12:08pm
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

@ Ashu, when did GC/Maan talk about the baby? yeh kaun sa segment that? Confused

I think SBS on Friday!  He said abhi mein ne dialogue bola hai ki hamara aur Geet ka baby bhi hona hai....then he said for that it will take 8-9 months and laughed!  LOLLOLLOLLOLDont quote my hindi its very badOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShona

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

just finished my take in page 2. If anyone's interested:

Hello everyone

For me, it was a wonderful episode because things are going really perfect at all end. Now let me explain why.

Dev, who miraculously got the permission to stay in the KM and also work in the KC is trying hard and fast to do something really good to lessen his crime a little. He wants to be accepted by his family and be trusted by them all. He doesnt wanna live in his own house like a criminal and so he believes that if he can do anything good for maneet then his sin would haunt him less. Yes, he is actually trying to help himself. I'm not judging if dev is right or wrong but only that his efforts to help maneet or do something for maneet is natural from his POV.

Dadi, who is always interested in patching everyone up is naturally happy on dev's every attempt in helping maneet. Elderly people usually like to see their offspring together and happy no matter what. We all know if maneet forgive dev dadi will be most happy. She wont bother if dev was punished or not. To her, dev feels guilty and asked for forgiveness and that's all that matters. And right now, when maneet is going through an emotional roller coaster, dev's attempt to unite maneet is too good a treat for dadi. Its like killing three birds in one shot!

Maan, who has been controlling himself till SR has finally found a good reason for "you know what" but his ill fate never lets him get near his wife while his spoiled younger brother kept advising him…..gggrrrrrr! Anyways, the real thing is maan hates dev for what he did with geet and can never forgive him. He would have never allowed dev in KM if dev hadn't donated blood and saved him. But that doesn't allow dev to stay in the house like any normal young bro to maneet. He can never be that. Because he deceived geet and slept with her. Things can never be normal with dev. But seeing geet easy and comfortable around dev is wondering and annoying maan. Its not that maan suspects geet having any special relation with dev but that why geet is behaving so normally with dev? How could geet go out with dev? How could she meet dev in the farmhouse? Doesn't she remember anything that dev did? Doesn't dev's presence disgust her? Why not? Well these are all maan's questions that will be answered when he stops being so introvert.

Geet, who is now comforted and secured in maan's love and shelter, obviously forgot all her bad experiences in the past. Life is too good and beautiful to her and no bad experience can overshadow her joy and new life with maan. Maan means everything to her and she is certain about her love for maan. Which is why she begged dev to save maan and even lost her child worrying for maan. Today her reply to dev was too good. Whatever she said regarding her relationship with maan can only come from a person who trusts and loves her partner the most. A round of applause for such beautiful dialogues. A very common human psychology is that when we are happy we want to do good things and make others happy. Most importantly we kind of forget our miserable times in life. So dev may be a dark episode for her but maan's love is so bright and beautiful that the darkness dev creates becomes blur in front of that sunshine. Unfortunately since maneet last really communicated like ages back, they don't know their current feelings towards each other and the people around them.  Its natural maan is confused and angry when he sees dev and geet together because he doesn't know that dev has become very much unimportant to geet now. Well he will know but at a greater expense. Education are too expensive these days!

Now it looks like maan may mistakenly say something hurtful to geet that will cause geet to leave the house. We know geet, her self respect means a lot to her. Besides, if maan makes the mistake of distrusting her love for him then all my prayers to maan. He would need a huge lot of protein shakes this time. Because manaofyiong wifey is not so easy! And I sincerely wont mind seeing maan running after geet and manaofying. That's the kind of grand treatment geet deserves while maan needs to put aside his ego, open up more and learn to trust his partner. Hoping for some good episodes in the future. Fingers crossed.

Loves and prayers……..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Deepzz-Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShonashaliRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfun

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

opti, fabulous take as usual. How do you do that? Wow! Clap
NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged