Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

daaku

sorry, only the mouse to click to the next page. you saw my crappy lines. I am a lily you see, i can't torture people. it is not in my nature🀣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Daaku - Aaj halla bol night kya? Theek. I will finish all my chores and be here on time.  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Daaku

the day you named me, i read a book and in that they described a lily as slim, calm and composed.

So your name really made me smile. 

So I live in hope πŸ€£
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Even if there is an MU and Geet leaves, I am worried that it will become like IP. The audience will never accept it. So Maan has to go behind Geet and Geet obviously will keep missing Maan. Main yaha tu waha, yeh kya ho gaya stage. And in 2 weeks they will realize it is not working and will end that track. It better be something interesting. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rhyming Pine: Me gonna chop you down ... 😑 It's Vicky who will take her to his Mansion in Timbuktu and give us the much awaited Live-In. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lily Sparkle: 😊 Your words sparkle for me. Thoughtful, witty and neatly written 😊

And Rhyming Pine: I am not a Halla Bol Dakku πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
@ setfree

don't worry, just keep track. 

there will be many more and I hope for many more. 

It is my favourite pastime, leaving and i really love geet doing that.πŸ˜† 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Daaku, did u read my rhyme on PG 7? πŸ˜³. And, u understand me wrong. I want her to live with Vicky, but Geet is not that forward in her thinking  πŸ€£
Taiyo thumbnail
Rhyming Pine: IP track had loads of potential. The folly, they tried to ape the earlier office track. The writer can weave a beautiful emotional tale with this track. 😊

Lily Sparkle
: Me will transform you into something else when you are supposed to type in dangerous RED posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bye all πŸ€— be back after some time

Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Daaku, did u read my rhyme on PG 7? πŸ˜³. And, u understand me wrong. I want her to live with Vicky, but Geet is not that forward in her thinking  πŸ€£

Nope, me have not ... will do that later tonight. 😊 We should then forward Geet's scenes and make her forward thinking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†