Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks....Saj....As usual....I have written a long Ramayan.....😆

OK I found the Kati Patang wala song....its on the first page.....I think he has posted that song just for the Holi celebrations.....I think the main spoilers are in the second post and the post on the 11th page....I think.....🤔

Hi preet , where were you yeseterday?

Hi mishthi - thanks, you put yourself through emotional atyachaar and actually read what i wrote in shradha's post 😆

Oh kavita, i loved your take on yeseterday's episode, very nice.
Praju....Yep I agree....CVs are circular...Gol Gol Gol.....Golmaal.....😆
@USha

i dont think he will say that🤔

ok let me list what all he might say

MSK MIGHT SAY

1. I Made several attempts to make u smile........but i guess i was not successful like Dev......after all he was the father of your child and not me.......

2.So so easily melted to Dev......when the fact is he destroyed your life........how can u be so soft to him.....while u were not even talking to me properly after the MC incident ....

Well can anyone think of more🤔😃

@Kavi hellooooo🤗

i am very clueless yaar kal se forum khula nahin kya hua Did Vinu edited his post let mecheck then

Kati patang , HTHTS
@Usha, Mishti 🤗 Mishti wish I was as wise as you. 😆
Thanks Usha.....🤗....

Hey Sharmishtha....🤗

@praju...kati patang maane will she play smeone else's wife kya???🤣..they tried it in kayamath and within a month the track was scrapped and they dragged it for amonth coz shabir was seriously ill...as soon as he was back the new characters ,locations sabko tata bye bye ho gaya within weeks
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago

hi praju

thanks sun, 

kavi,

in shradha's post, daaku, sun and me had some great conversation on dutiful bahu Dev😆

🤣

preetoo🤗🤗....today i will join u in singing....daiyaa mein yeh kahaan aa phaasi kaise phassi ,rona aawe na aawe hassi papein bacha lo tussi😳

@mishthi......🤗🤗