Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@kavi...agar padosi ki kadai mein tel garam hai toh apna bhajjiya bhi tal lena chaiye🤣🤣...since MU is inevitable toh why not enjoy it......mera raj kapoor nargis pose mein kab se wait kar rahi thi🤣

ok gals someone plzzz tell me which all movies ka songs and what songs are given as spoilers....as my YT is not working abhi...let me crack my ghisa ha brains

@all..when i said abt padosi show ka copy yesteday night i meant the doctor wala show....the same thing happens there....hero heroine has major fight....heroine decides to leave hero says nothing and lets her......that too on holi..similar scene🤔
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dev should really think of marriage counselling as an alternate career.

he is a born psychologist😆

For experience, he can always give references to Khurana khandaan
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@kavi...agar padosi ki kadai mein tel garam hai toh apna bhajjiya bhi tal lena chaiye🤣🤣...since MU is inevitable toh why not enjyo it......mera raj kapoor nargis pose mein kab se wait kar rahi thi🤣

Saj....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Saj...You think Dev is gonna give the speech to MSK??

@kavi..u missed mine usha's and an's discussion in that sticky thread...........dev is the new bahu of the show🤣🤣...so giving speeches and poking nose into someoneelses affair is his adhikaar🤣
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@kavita-LG it is😊

@sun-i think so too..that DEV would give his speech and disappear into oblivion...and if at all he would come back.it wld be with sameera..finally negative🤔and its high time geet gets a makeover.hope she does..sarees wld give her a sophisticated look..👍🏼separation or not..she still remains..khurana khandaan's bahu..😊

@all-what abt the stalker calling geet and stalking maaneet in the movie wala epi..was it dev ???

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

let me see and tell you. I saw one kati patang ka gaana, asha parekh rajesh khanna
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

Ok....after marriage he was not able to unit with her for obvious reasons....Geet herself was despo to unit with him.....but situation keept them physically separate....

somewhere as Hubby and wife they are not complete..........they don't have proper hubby wife talk.......in fear of losing control they never got physically passionate with each other......

Now............after the mishap..he see's Geet not responding to his efforts to make her happy........instead he see's her smiling with Dev.....Coming back home with Dev.......and to add the final nail she appreciates Dev in front of him  .......... So here what i feel is MSK is emotionally more vulnerable than Geet..Geet has cried to vent out her pain..But MSK could not even do that.............

ok i don't know why i said what i said...😳.......but i sure dont want Geet completely misunderstanding him.......if he says HARSH words to her..........she can give him right back on his face...and go away to cool down herself....but leaving the house🤔.........specially when she knows he LOVES her to death....and has done everything to prove his love everytime
Entry of new characters😕

The place where it all began.😕

So, after being told off by Maan and Geet and realising that he has outstayed his welcome, Dev can finally leave the house and the outhouse. He may find another Meera, whether male or female, at whose house he can stay.  That would explain the new characters.

Which is the place where it all began? Was it HP? Or was it the outhouse? If it is the latter, then, once Geet leaves Maan's house, she can go settle in her maayka, the outhouse. And, she can restrict Maan's entry again into her maayka again.

PS: I would prefer that HP be considered to be the place it all began.
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Saj he has posted holi wala song from Kati Patang. Two songs from Hum tumhare hai sanam.

Here Dev keeps interfering in their life like Salman does in Madhuriand Shahrukh's HTHS.

Can't they find better movies to copy?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Saj......The first song is Do lafzon ki hai....the second one aa gaya aa gaya....third....gale mein laal tie.......The first few videos are VMs and depict Maaneet's journey so far....