Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
looks like the poor guy was inundated with PMs....isliye itna bada explanation....😆......so they also admit that the show is in a mess....
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What does he mean by a new love story ...i mean the divine love they have already shown there is nothing beyond it ...and a new love story ...🤪..more than anything else
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A show just can't run on two leads, they need filler artists and parallel tracks to accommodate artists rest and such. 

At times viewers get very demanding, but do we know how hard these guys work to put on a 20 min  episode!  One 2 minute scene can take up to 3 -5 hours!  It's really not that easy!  These guys slog for days and hours!  Let's just appreciate the work! One thing I must say is that us viewers really get our blood pressure boiling on these shows! 

Do we ever sit and think why they doing this track, is it to accommodate artist time offs or illness! 

Crappy story and dragging and what not is part of a daily serial!  We must take that into consideration.  Why do we need to tell them how do their jobs, yes we are the viewers, but will they listen to us, have they??????????  I don't think so!

This was my reply on her post with other things!  Guys he is right, its not easy and let's just sit back and enjoy!  Also, he admits the show is in a mess at the moment and we all know why, but let it be and they promise in April it will become better!

So enjoy!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rdfan

What does he mean by a new love story ...i mean the divine love they have already shown there is nothing beyond it ...and a new love story ...🤪..more than anything else

It better not be anything related to NASA🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jhan, Deeps.....what makes you think there's going to be a leap....😕
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Maaneet's CON, national day 😆☺️
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO leap, all is want is HP jeep!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
nahi yaar leap nahi hona chaahiye
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By new love story I think he means that things will be started afresh between Maan and Geet ...Post MC .....Because of the pregnancy the love story had come to a standstill but....now it will continue....That is what he is implying I think....🤔😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 49erFan

NO leap, all is want is HP jeep!

geetu
post kar ke aa LV ke post and FB pe