India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV-WU-21/3/2011 (Page 2)

hridhya Newbie
hridhya
hridhya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I SINCERELY FEEL ANANDI SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTH AND LEAVE JAGAYA.SO SHE CAN LIVE LIFE AS SHE WISHES RATHER THAN SPOILING HER LIFE FOR THE RUTHLESS BRUTE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT RELATIONS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123ghotalaz

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
What Anandi is facing is all becuase she asked for it and what JAgya is going to face, he himself is responsible but the only innocent person who has to suffer for Both JaAn's karkoot is Gauri.Poor girl her life has become a puppet.. Feel so bad for her..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazanu rulzpjyoradt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Anandi is not a graduate yet!
Dead
I am over BV!Ouch
The leap was a sheer waste!Dead

Edited by radt - 21 March 2011 at 10:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bdivmathiruaGanu rulzpjyoammoos

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
She has been studying at home anyway, what stopped Anandi from enrolling in long distance and going to Jaipur to give her exams only? Its not like Bhairav wouldn't take her.

Useless tracks! I am losing my patience with this serial. Jagya wanting to study more isn't a bad thing. These people are mad to have built a hospital for an MBBS pass with no field experience or residency done. Crazy people! Thumbs Down

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123fiddu-bdivmathiruaGghotalazanu rulzpjyoradtammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Now I really feel the show should make a decend end. It used to be dealing with social issues and its not anymore. It has become a full on Pati Patni aur woh saga. If they were to show how boys can change after going to cit or the evil efects of child marriage bringing back the woh is never necessary Thumbs DownThey could have shown Gauri as just another girl

ghotalazanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update....

Agree with all of you....what a waste of an episode and leap.....Ouch Absolutely nothing has changed....why in the world Anandi didnt take up distance education. Whats the big deal in that? Its easy to study at home (considering she is super intelligent), while doing household chores (for DS's sake) and also give exams twice every year !!! she could have easily been in 2nd year of any degree of her choice by now !! Shocked I am sooo mad at Anandi right now....I dont care.. what happens to her life because she has brought it upon herself....she did that before (at least then she was a kid) but now after giving that loooooonnggg discourse about how she wants to study for HERSELF...this is what we get, Anandi looking at Jagya's photo and crying on the terrace Angry....guess she will learn it the hard way when Jagya will walk out on her !! 

About Jagya - I donno what to say...after all these years he still seems to be in a confused state and enjoys two timing !! grow up man....

I agree with Uma and Priya on building a hospital without Jagya's consent as he is an adult now and at least once they should have spoken to him about his plans, I can understand DS she is emotional etc, but what about Bhairon he should know better !!!!  and also Jagya has just completed MBBS !!!! what about residency and specialization?? Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123iloveidiotboxghotalaziruaGpjyoradtanu rulzammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
The article said no, that he wants to go to Mumbai again for his highers.. so he will go.. Gosh I cant tolerate anandi's teras anymore.. she has no rights to cry for anything anymore.. She desrves what comes her way...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123divmathiruaGghotalazanu rulzpjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
In all this mess I am feeling sooo bad for Gauri now....Unhappy she is unaware of Jagya's deceit and his crazy family back in Jaitser.....she is going to get hurt badly yet again and I wont be surprised if she sets out to avenge all the insults and pain that she went through in her past and have to go through in the future....

Edited by divmath - 21 March 2011 at 11:09am

anu rulzpjyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index