Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

March 21st, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update.

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
@ bee5~ "Bhagonwali" didn't air on Sunday.  I'm absolutely lovin' the show right now!!!!  
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

@ bee5~ "Bhagonwali" didn't air on Sunday.  I'm absolutely lovin' the show right now!!!!  

Thanks for that info edabella.

They aired other shows like Vachan & Geeta and had to put their axe on Bhagonwali. Such step-motherly treatment Zee gives to this show!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

They aired other shows like Vachan & Geeta and had to put their axe on Bhagonwali. Such step-motherly treatment Zee gives to this show!Angry

Bee, I don't think they aired most shows on Sunday... they showed the Choti Bahu Holi Special from 8-10pm so we're one episode behind again for at least Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kehli, Bhagonwali and Pavitra Rista.

Edited by rani2007 - 21 March 2011 at 7:21pm
LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@Wafa.... I just saw the episode of Friday on zeetv and Guddu did say Runhjun Mishra. So you were right. He said it twice.
I loved this episode.

I watch the episode of today online and can not wait to watch it tomorrow on zeetv. Thank you for your update. Really a big help.

Can somebody explain me what is Holi????.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Bee, I don't think they aired most shows on Sunday... they showed the Choti Bahu Holi Special from 8-10pm so we're one episode behind again for at least Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kehli, Bhagonwali and Pavitra Rista.

Rani,
  There was no episodes of YMGGK and Pavitra Rishta in India on friday. Choti Bahu starts at 7:30pm ... so, all the shows prior that were aired normally in India (Bhagonwali 6:00pm, Geeta: 6:30pm, Vachan: 7:00pm) on Friday. So, when they aired the friday shows in US on Sunday, they did air Geeta & Vachan and left out Bhagonwali. This is bcos they don't have the same order for the shows in US & India.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Can somebody explain me what is Holi????.

LoveGuddu,
Holi is a festival of colors celebrated in India.
        More about it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Bee, Are you trying to say that Zee treats Bhagonwali like M & M's treat Runjhun - like trash?

LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafahbee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index