India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

March 21st, 2011 Written Update

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
For those in a hurry...here's the spoiler ---> No one gets shot. If you highlight it. You can see it...

Guddu comes drunk home, and Amma questions him to why he is drunk and he has no regards fro customs and traditions. Guddu walks and kicks all the preparations made, stumbling and falling in the process. Everyone is scared and move away from Guddu. Amma yells at Guddu and tells him that for him Runjhun cooked food and made preparations. He looks at Runjhun and says then he has to give the appropriate reward to her for making food for him. He throws all the food cooked. Amma calls him uncouth and tells him that he has no sense of good and bad in him and no sense of humanity in him.

Guddu gets angry and says he's tired of hearing about the good and the bad, again and again. He says Dinanath already made his head hurt by lecturing him, and now Amma is lecturing him. He says he doesn't want to hear anything now, he will talk and everyone else will listen.

He tells Amma she'd asked him why he is drunk, and he says it is because of her three sons. He says because of her three sons and what they did, he is in this state. Mittho sends Babli, Mahadevi and Diamond to their room.

Guddu says today he will finish their story, and brings out his gun. He akss Amma where he should start from and points the gun at Rajju who hides behind Mittho. Then he goes to Vishnu, and points the gun at him. While he's pointing the gun at Vishnu he sees Buntu hiding behind Billo's pallo. He goes towards him and tells him to come out of from behind his wife. Buntu hides and Billo ducks.

Next Guddu spots Runjhun. He says his brain isn't functioning properly. He's forgotten the main person who is the cause of all his problems. Runjhun Shukla (Okay I lied on Friday, he calls her Runjhun Shukla) Kukkan and Jabbo come and see Guddu with the gun. He places the gun on Runjhun's forehead, and tells her that she is the reason his mom is fighting for her life. Runjhun stares back almost defiant as he points the gun at her. Amma tells Guddu not ot do this, and the other try to persuade Guddu to not shoot. Runjhun just stares at Guddu and he stares back.

He finally loses consciousness and shoots in the air, and stumbles backward. Kukkan and Jabbo rush to Guddu's side. The mamas and mamis say that their "bhagonwali" saved any incident from happening and decide to leave the scene before any thing else arises. Runjhun bends down towards Guddu, who reeks of alcohol and tells Kukkan and Jabbo to take him inside. As Runjhun leaves with Kukkan and Jabbo, Amma grabs the nearby chair in shock and relief at the same time.

Runjhun gives Kukkan medicine and tells him that she saw a wound on the back of his head, which might be due to him falling. She tells him to apply it. She then takes off Guddu's shoes. Kukkan asks her that Guddu place a gun on her forehead and yet she's doing all this. Runjhun replies that Guddu also put sindoor on the same forehead. Kukkan gets up and tells her that they are leaveing but will stay at the club if anything else happens. Jabbo says that he kept the gun so there is no need to worry. They leave.

Runjhun tells Guddu that she isn't doing any of this because of feelings or emotions or because she feels pity for him, or got scared of him. She tells him that the only reason she is doing this is to keep the integrity of the marriage and to perform her duties as a wife, otherwise her hatred for him as strong as it was before.

Amma is still reeling from the shock and says that how could she believe that Guddu would change. She says that the devil will remain a devil and he will make Runjhun's life a living hell. She says that she was the one who told Runjhun to maintain her responsibilities toward the relation but she has to break this relationship. Amma says that it is her own  fault and she will make sure she makes amends.

Rajju is sitting with the others and Mittho offers him water. He's so stressed from the events he tells Mittho that drinking water will not save anything. Billo calls him selfish and says he's only thinking of his own death but if Runjhun had died then. Kalsanwali calls Runjhun unlucky and Mittho says that Runjhun can only bring luck to others but not herself. She says she's tired about thinking of all this though. Kalsanwali blames Amma for wanting to get RUnjhun married, and Amma hears them talking. Vishnu sees Amma and tells Kalsanwali to watch what she says. She says she doesn't care if Amma is watching, and Billo says that she doesn't care either. They blame Amma for Guddu being at their home, and the reason fro Runjhun suffering. Amma feels guilty listening to all of them. (The mamas and mamis are delusional big time). She leaves quietly, which surprises them. Vishnu says usually Amma would argue with them and Rajju wonders why Amma is so quiet, and tells Billo, Mittho and Kalsanwali to not say anything more against Amma.

Runjhun covers Guddu with blanket and says she can't stay here any longer. She is about to leave when Guddu asks for water in his sleep. He swallows and asks for water. Runjhun gets water and hodls the glass to his mouth trying to get him to drink as he tosses his head. She then goes to leave but Guddu grabs her pallo. (There is no touching involved in all of this)

Precap: Vishnu and Kalsanwali are stealing money from Guddu. Mittho and Rajju are also there, and they fight with each other. Vishnu tells them they have to leave before Guddu gets up or they will lose what they got also. (Like I said delusional and shameless) They leave the room, and they run into Runjhun.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaxbakulaxMC4821Opandaywebkapvita_narineSejal_Desairohini_2007annie1982apa123anushkhajaan1004muah143devila10asaharyaAMSToinkoinkqueenyactivesonalnatsss1988nevarashahidrulzHumtum25pappy123nirleppannumilwebfarha451288spring567bcclBrindha87dhan0022soapwatcherUtishmasriyapoojadent4uRaima36K__SHeenapnirvmusica10harshi21shalinikanagurgattudivra4NVBGKYNimmi._mehak_edabellaLoveGudduananda29shanak.hotGauri22irene_cParamjitEcliPSe_2010Prabhkalluvenmayonagardesrusha40039staroneserialsprnczshivani003shalini01bee5sweethoney06OmaRamdasstehzeeb25raaspachl0veyUmIbrahimsweetshineshamilpyar-ishk.YixingsManal.

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
thanks wafahHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks, Wafah.

Wafah

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Wafah.

I am interested to see what is Amma's next move.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluWafah

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Wafah....i love u....dnt knw wat i wud do w/o ur updates....i am so attachd to Gunjhun that cant survive w/o these updates....ok i am over recting...he he.....Gunjhun scene was like sur said beautiful.....she is fylfilling her duty w/o cmplaints or regrets.....Ammas words disturb me....hope she doent do nethng serious to break up their wedding...mamamsamis r not just delusional wafah they r downright mad....and shameless soulless ruthless and watnot ....such persons does not exist in reality...i hpe so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallutehzeeb25

musica10 Senior Member
musica10
musica10

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah.

Love Runjhun. Hopefully we'll see Guddu softening towards her soon.

Prabhkallu

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I really liked the part where Guddu grabbed her sari.  I'm glad she didn't end up getting shotBig smile- it would have been painful to watch.  It was nice to see her tuck him in bed & give him pani.  It would be nice if the next episode isn't like this one.  I would like Guddu and Runjhun to stop hiding certain things from eachother.  Maybe we will see a touch where in the next episode where Guddu will wanna have her mamas & mamis heads & then she will block his way.  After he tells her to to get out of his way a few times, he'll push her out of his away and she'll end up grabbin' his hand or... after he tells her to get outta his way a times, he will grab the sides of her arms & she'll hold onto the front his shirt w/teary eyes.  An even closer touch would be if after she grabs the front of his shirt she places her head on his chest while telling him something.  I'm imagining her telling him that although she knows that he's angry at her mamas & mamis, & it's understandable, she just doesn't want him to get too carried away in his anger.  Guddu looks into her eyes, stlll holding her and contemplates.

I really liked the scene w/Kukkan, Jabbo, & Runjhun while Guddu was lyin' in bed.  It's good that they witnessed her in this light & I'm glad that they didn't scold herBig smile.  I wonder if nani is gonna tell Runjhun to break the marriage.  Guddu & Runjhun need to see goodness in eachother.  So far in the show, ever since she withdrew the complaint & got him out of jail, Guddu mainly focuses on the negativeAngry.  So much of the time, he doesn't seem to think that I have given this girl so much crap yet she keeps quiet & takes it.  Runjhun is so not a bad person but in his mind she is.- it's just so sadCry.  I'm glad he ended up mentioning his mom to her while he was intoxicated.  I hope the writers don't behave as though Guddu never mentioned this to her.        

Edited by edabella - 21 March 2011 at 10:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PrabhkalluOmaRamdasstehzeeb25

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wafah ... I missed the show today .. ... am rushing to catch up now !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index