India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nani n koli spying (Page 2)

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Ayesha, I cant wait to watch the episode when he actually does share his feelings with Gopi. She will be on Cloud 9 and so will the rest of us!!! I'm sure the TRP would also sky rocket!

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i will be over the moon,seeing this episode when he does that, but trp should rise on that day for sure,

i watch it for golden boy thats it gohemania only
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
yes he was mesmerised but s sad because of her nail he again yell at her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

he was mesmerised  n Nani was right, n kokila also saw she also liked thats why she told gopi to continue with the makeover otherwise she would have said dont bother. 

Two reasons Suk, one as you said, Koyli knows her son, he looked at her up and down admiring her for ages, even the pallu, looking at her up and down admiringly and she observing that she could tell he approved of the changes, though he would never admit it to anyone, the second reason is because it has irritated Rashi for Gopi to have this new change, particularly the manicure and gel acrylic nails done that way, she has thought up two ways of getting rid of them from Gopi already (Ghujia, Kaki will wife them out, and Aham has done the work with his anger, now i can cut them off) LOL So Kokila know how Rashi's mind is working, will want to keep on irritating her, you know how competitive she is her bahu must have something better.

But i kind of like Gopi with the makeover, i know it's minor changes, hair down and silky, lighter make up and nails done, but it looks fab. Not saying she doesn't need etiquette lessons or to learn to read and write, she needs them too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index