India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nani n koli spying

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
he was mesmerised  n Nani was right, n kokila also saw she also liked thats why she told gopi to continue with the makeover otherwise she would have said dont bother. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I dnt see the point of gopi having a make over think about it, aehem will taunt her more

Poor boy he has to cope with her
Oh aehem go and get some to rescue u
Poor my hot killer has to cope with her, go gopi get educated for her beloved aehem
This is causin more problems and dooriyan between them
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

he was mesmerised  n Nani was right, n kokila also saw she also liked thats why she told gopi to continue with the makeover otherwise she would have said dont bother. 

He was definitely mesmerised. There wasnt just the eyelock but at the stairs, he was checking her out!!!!Embarrassed  So he's not used to her nails scratching him (yeah right?! I bet Anita had long nails) but I think he was just not paying attention. What he said was not right but I think he might definitely be falling!!!

So glad Kokila told her to continue with her makeover.Big smile

Edited by hkhb17 - 21 March 2011 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

I dnt see the point of gopi having a make over think about it, aehem will taunt her more

Poor boy he has to cope with her
Oh aehem go and get some to rescue u
Poor my hot killer has to cope with her, go gopi get educated for her beloved aehem
This is causin more problems and dooriyan between them
you know what ayesha i was thinking the same thing we know something is there, Aham has a problem with Gopi being unpar  that is it but why doesnt he do something about it, he knows she does not have much of a say in the house, she left the house  he brought her back she didnt know anything he needed her to be there he used her,  now either divorce let her live her life n he goes back to anita. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
He won't disapoint his mother, infact anita wnt even enter his life again, why will he educate her, he hates her infront of him, can't stand her one min so what's the point
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

He won't disapoint his mother, infact anita wnt even enter his life again, why will he educate her, he hates her infront of him, can't stand her one min so what's the point
he is fooling himself  because he was impressed by gopis look n we have seen it before when she wore the green sari n when kinjal was runaway bride n there have been more incidences.  he hates her infront of him  because he does not want to admit that he likes her.  you when a young boy likes a girl instead of saying it to her he teases her pulls her hair  etc aham is doing the same thing but hes a manBig smile

hkhb17sam1903

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

But that's the point though, he does not hate her. All his actions shows that he actually does like her alot and is definitely attracted to her from the first day he met her. He avoids her so that he doesnt have to feel anything for her. But when he is with her, there is always the eyelock and then he gets angry. Its so predictable.

He is angry because he likes her and uses the excuse of her illiteracy to prove to himself that he shouldn't like her. Manage her illiteracy and he will not have any reason to dislike her. I dont think he would educate her at the moment since he is still torn inside where his heart has fallen but his ego still holding on to control. If someone else educates her, then his ego has no grounds and then he will fall hook line and sinker.

Bidaaifan09suk19

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Yes I agree, but he has to clear what's in his heart, in fact he has to share his feelings all the burden should be off him
Oh poor boy no one to give him a shoulder to take his pain out what a strong man he is

hkhb17sam1903

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index