Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad (Page 3)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I am sure that today all over the forum, Members have become Silent/Gone mum after what Geet did today, after hearing her words which were harder and harsher than of a slap to Dev.......Clap

Mrs.Geet Maan Khurana, you always give me a reason to be proud of you, and time and again you keep proving that you are no weakling......Loved you for what you were, but respect you and love you more for what you did today....Kudos to you Woman......

Its Not only Dev you Shut up, but also the audience who kinda had a shaken faith in you....

Love Viji

It is not geet we didn't have faith on...it was on the cv's.
Bash Geet ko  nahin, CV's ko kiya gaya tha.....and we already knew that they would shut us up...after all the halla bol that was done.
Some will be not happy....whereas i am very happy that they did this....kyun munni di?Wink

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 21 March 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoNinelives-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
The Forum Whether is Polluted and this time unnecessarily.....Not in a mood to Analyze or Discuss anything as i really dont wish to turn the thread into another War-Zone....

Good Night Guys

Love Viji

EBasso-honeydew-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
This is a post i cam across on the forum....It did not garner Much attention, and that must be coz, its quite a sarcastic but true Facts waala Post....Do read if you Guys are Interested.....

Direc Link http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642281

Originally posted by AR2gether4lyf

How Can DEV touch Geet? How Can Geet betray Maan???

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Common Guys, Grow Up!!!!

From this one Pic and the Sat Precap, you concluded that Geet has started becoming soft to Dev....That her character has been butchered by CV's???

How typical????Its really Sad.....

Dev is catching hold of Geet, and its a Still Pic, do we really know ki what happens after this??? Do we???

Then why has the Forum turned into a Bashing Zone with just a Pic and  PRECAPConfused

Do you really think Geet will leave Maan for Dev, Is that what you understood of Geet's character after watching her for 10-11 months......Its appalling

What Dev did is unforgivable, he needs to serve his term of punishment, and since TV is a very strong Medium, and when the plot of the show in the start has been, Fake NRI Marriage, and then Honor Killing, i am truly of the opinion that the Dev Chapter needs to have the Justice factor which seems to be missing right now....But does that really mean ki what Dev has done is forgotten and Forgiven.....????

Why is it so hard to understand that the Show was run by quite a number of Writers/Creatives Etc, and when thats the scenario, things change, how much ever one tries to understands the story look into what was done in earlier days, it fails to happen, coz a writer writes pens done the track based on his imagination, of what was given to him by the person who envisions that in this case the Director.....

Last but not the least for once why dont we leave the CV's to do what they actually intend to do, here the plot has just started to reveal, and we have guns pointed at the CV's to shoot them Why?????? This is a major reason for really strong tracks to be taken and then not be implemented towards finale.....

I have seen quite a number of posts/thread and comments stating Geet is wrong, and her being bashed........Cry

But presently nether Maan nor Geet is resp for what's happening, and yet they are responsible......But i dont want to get into that, because this will only create more problems....

I am really sadCry, that the audience are reacting in such a way....Especially when nothing has been solidly revealed.....

Please Friends Keep Patience....

I know i have been ride...My Apologizes, but its sad that Geet forum is turning into another DMG forum, i miss my Geet ForumCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjEBassomysterygurl1427-Priti11---Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I am sure that today all over the forum, Members have become Silent/Gone mum after what Geet did today, after hearing her words which were harder and harsher than of a slap to Dev.......Clap

Mrs.Geet Maan Khurana, you always give me a reason to be proud of you, and time and again you keep proving that you are no weakling......Loved you for what you were, but respect you and love you more for what you did today....Kudos to you Woman......

Its Not only Dev you Shut up, but also the audience who kinda had a shaken faith in you....

Love Viji

It is not geet we didn't have faith on...it was on the cv's.
Bash Geet ko  nahin, CV's ko kiya gaya tha.....and we already knew that they would shut us up...after all the halla bol that was done.
Some will be not happy....whereas i am very happy that they did this....kyun munni di?Wink

Yes yes yes, i know, Viji she tricked us, she already told me that she wanted CV's to shut our mouth, so all was Shivi planned.....

She will be definitely a good actress...Hilla diya na lolz....And me toh always director and producer...Shivi approved kiya main ne tujhe, You will be my first actressWink....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 21 March 2011 at 12:36pm

EBassomysterygurl1427-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hello IDIOTS...I am in the office today...and I am swamped...have not seen the episode yet....so cannot comment.   For some reason my phone is not loading IF or YT properly...UGH...don't know what is wrong!!  Will try to watch it after i get home...and catch up with you guys then....till them MISS ME....cause I MISS YOU!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Viji beta, yaha koi jagda nahin hoga...everything was a plan! Come back now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello IDIOTS...I am in the office today...and I am swamped...have not seen the episode yet....so cannot comment.   For some reason my phone is not loading IF or YT properly...UGH...don't know what is wrong!!  Will try to watch it after i get home...and catch up with you guys then....till them MISS ME....cause I MISS YOU!!!Hug

Nagssssssssssss Hug missing you sooooooooooooooooo much Cry, kahe parayi parayi se ho gaiee ho?

Plz take care yourself....Lub Ju.....

Muniza

EBasso

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

The Forum Whether is Polluted and this time unnecessarily.....Not in a mood to Analyze or Discuss anything as i really dont wish to turn the thread into another War-Zone....

Good Night Guys

Love Viji

Vijuuuuuuu aaja tere liye main ne kal kitna phight kiya, roya meri Viju aur Nihu ke liye aaja abbHugHug.....Tujhe mere aansoo ki kasam....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 21 March 2011 at 12:38pm

EBasso

Go to top