Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad (Page 23)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Dhwanz: LMAOOO @ Annie Management battalion

Shivz: Bhai waah .. that is indeed ironic!!

Halwa: Yep we did!! :)

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Where did Emmz and Munni run off to? Are they still drinking their tea?? ROFL

Shivz: YEpp! Kaju used that bg tune and it was just Siiiiiiiiiiiiighh beautiful!! <3

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Girls.

Her walk into that room at the farmhouse with red drapes with just abt the tinge of gold, the table setting with the rose and card, the mahi bg song, her gentle movements, her slight movements looking out for Maan, and then the flash onto Maan, him at work,  all remind me of the old Maan and Geet. Different moods, different people - stronger now, so much has gone thru their lives,  yet brought such memories.  Back again to the Mahi bgs, memories flashbacks, their love for each other all are so perfect as Raaz mentioned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Halwa,

Agreed! It was a breath of fresh air .. they incorporated our all time favourite BG music .. created serenity ... her taking in all the surroundings... reliving each memory .. all so beautiful Day Dreaming

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Tru that... geet leaves Maan ALL the time.. that's her solution... She even left KC the first time they fought... and Maan never leaves her even when they are fighting... he justifies it by telling himself he is doing her a favor by keeping her around... LOL but we know he is doing himself a favor in disguise!! anyway sorry went off topic for a sec... but you are right I guess.. let's see we get to see the story move forward by enduring this one last blow!!! I hope good days are ahead in Maaneet's life... their life has been thru so much since the wedding... all negativity, all drama.. and no happiness... except some cute baby moments.. no romance.. no light moments... trouble always lurking around them...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dh,  Geet is very impulsive because of her innocence.  She does not think thru reasoning, often its through her heart.  So leaves Maan when circumstances are not favorable.  Thats the difference between Annie and Geet.  Annie thinks ahead thru a shrewd mind and so she plans her moves and thats why we prefer Geet over Annie tho they both have gone thru the same problems of having been used.

Maan is a logical thinking chap, who also plans his moves, very organized and never fails to think thru logic.  SO we find this difference.  Yes well said, Maan is doing himself a favor.  Both are infact doing themselves favors keeping each other for one another.  Cause I think they would die or stagnate if they did not have each other.

Raaz says no SR.  So heavy duty love is not expected.  But light moments, heh ! 

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
MYSTICAL Shivu,

If you dont say Hello Halwa (yr nickname),  I wont acknowledge you again.  And darling, how r you ?  I thought yesterday u were being loyal to Raaz and as he said Silent , u were doing just that !  

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Shivz: That video...Awwww man I'm swoooningggggggggggggg!!!

I love love love whenever the BG singer goes "Aaaaaaa" it sounds sooooo heart-wrenchingly beautiful .. mannn GHSP has it all .. and I think their BG music is the best in Tellyworld .. seriously .. this video proves it!

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
S-ZZZ,   Has Dh left or not ??? 

This whole confusion of the war zone created in IF, and then unsurety of characters in Geet,  really the new CVs were to be blamed.  Its such a fortunate moment that things happened well with the Raaz outpour of calm and hope, huh ??  If there was character consistency, then there would have been predictability, but the confusion happened with the gaps filled by new CVs.  Thoughts of fans take a little time to setttle down and so now the words of Raaz have brought renewed hope ?  huh ??

WHich video r u talking abt. ???  I am now snoopy D !!!

Go to top