Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad (Page 21)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Shivz babes it's on the home page of India forums... the first one!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Hello there girls.  Haaaalwaaa here!! Is mystical virtually talking at all ????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Are Shivz: Why are you saying sorry ... ye lo :

Dhwanz: I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .. just don't watch their scenes :)! That's my strategy .. so I don't have to puke everytime they try hard at being like our MSK and Geet.

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Halwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3!!

Yeppp our Shivz is back in action :D! She's just had a stressful week with her cousins.. and lack of sleep and all .. but now she's back :D!

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialEBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

@Dhwani- nope he will say things to geet as well...cause the situation in front of him will make him feel as though geet has no affect of Dev anymore...and that she is fine and has forgiven Dev for what he has done to her.

He may lose control of his words to Geet in anger...i am sure he will not suspect geet with dev...but will be pissed that why is she gettin so close the man that has done horrible things to her ect ect....and this may cause some real fire.......and Geet is the same as maan when it comes to anger...

in anger maaneet are both equal...jab gussa ata haina...then both say things that they do not mean...and do things that they shouldn't...

Maan will say horrible things.....geet will react to it by leaving....

hence both will realize their mistakes.....and will realise what each other are worth......how much they mean to each other....and how much they need each other.....so this way their bond will become stronger...

Sometimes, you have to lose something to gain somethin in return.....and i feel that they will lose each other....only to realize that they need each other....only to realize that they fail to understand one another.....and that they need to strenghten.

usually whenever geet has anything that bothers her....she always has to gone straight up to Maan and confront...and she has done that throughout the show......except her past she took a while to reveal....because it took her a long time to realize that she loves maan and that the only way to be with him is to tell him about her life....her past and then it was upto him to accept her or not.

Maan on the other hand...doesn't react fast.....he takes everything in...and keeps it in...and later it all explodes as he cannot hold it any longer......he never is able to express what he feels in his heart....whereas geet has always been able to say what is in her heart......because she is like that....maan isn't.....he feels tellin what is in his heart reveals his weakness....and that makes him weak. So he doesn't have the capability to express his feelins cause he chooses not to.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 21 March 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Shivz: You described aptly how these two react in situations and how they are in anger .. that's exactly to the point .. and yes they both are equals when it comes to angery .. neither holds it in .. and yet both always end up saying hurtful and meaningless things to each other in the process. But so far what's good is that both realize their mistakes pretty fast and confront after MUs.

And I just realized this isn't the first time Geet has left Maan when things got too out of hand or out of control .. given that this is a time when she's married but perhaps she will tell him that nothing will be perfectly fine if Dev lives under the same rood ..

but the other two times she's left is when he yells at her about her family and past .. before the Durgah incident and she decides to leave but Maan stops her and second is after Pee Loon ..

This time she'll get away for a while before he can stop her .. and this small separation will compel them to really realize how much they are one binding soul and nothing can drive them apart -- they love each other too unconditionally! Embarrassed 

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Dhwani- nope he will say things to geet as well...cause the situation in front of him will make him feel as though geet has no affect of Dev anymore...and that she is fine and has forgiven Dev for what he has done to her.

He may lose control of his words to Geet in anger...i am sure he will not suspect geet with dev...but will be pissed that why is she gettin so close the man that has done horrible things to her ect ect....and this may cause some real fire.......and Geet is the same as maan when it comes to anger...

in anger maaneet are both equal...jab gussa ata haina...then both say things that they do not mean...and do things that they shouldn't...

Maan will say horrible things.....geet will react to it by leaving....

hence both will realize their mistakes.....and will realise what each other are worth......how much they mean to each other....and how much they need each other.....so this way their bond will become stronger...

Sometimes, you have to lose something to gain somethin in return.....and i feel that they will lose each other....only to realize that they need each other....only to realize that they fail to understand one another.....and that they need to strenghten.

usually whenever geet has anything that bothers her....she always has to go straight up to Maan and confront...and she has done that throughout the show......except her past she took a while to reveal....because it took her a long time to realize that she loves maan and that the only way to be with him is to tell him about her life....her past.

Maan on the other hand...doesn't react fast.....he takes everything in...and keeps it in...and later it all explodes as he cannot hold it any longer......he never is able to express what he feels in his heart....whereas geet has always been able to say what is in her heart......because she is like that....maan isn't.....he feels tellin what is in his heart reveals his weakness....and that makes him weak. So he doesn't have the capability to express his feelins cause he chooses not to.

Shivani dear I wish I could press the like button a hundred times... very very well described!! Our maneet are exactly like that... like I said... your predictions are probably right... I was just in my wishful little world... since I am sooo positive this week Embarrassed One of the reasons why I really really don't want them to have an MU right now is because that just proves everything Dev is trying to do right now.. What I want Maaneet to prove is that they DON'T need anyone else's help in sorting out their own issues... if the issues worsen.. that just makes it stronger in Dev's head that he needs to help!!!

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hmmm Dhwanz you raise a very valid point!

Me being the hopeful .. hope that Dev doesn't witness anything ... but of course that's not possible considering the guys middle name is Snooping ! He won't leave a second chance to try and "solve their problems"

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

Go to top