Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad (Page 20)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by eminent

Hellooooo 

Sorry girls i left, my hubby was calling for tea, he wants me to sit and have tea with himEmbarrassed....

Muniza

OH Ho!!!!!!!!Big smile Tea time with Hubby I see!!!  LOL
Zara Humare saath bhi kabhi tea peeli jiey!!

Aap ne kabhi bulaya hi nahin tea pur lolz.....

Muniza

Oy tho koi gal nahin..ab tho bula rahi hoon!! LOL

*british accent*...Oh Will You please Join me for a Cup of Tea??LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
ek aur cheez... bata na bhool gayi!!!! I hated the satyaNAAS scene today... HATED the way Arjun mimicked MSK running to Annie at the rose/thorn scene. anndd.... How he was given stolen MSK dialogue "Tumhara dhyan kahan rehta hai" - NONSENSE!! got me sooo worked up!!! Kuch naya socho CVs... I hate that arjun is MSK's living reflection... but a damn ugly one.. please!! Angry

Edited by dtri - 21 March 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Hellooooo 

Sorry girls i left, my hubby was calling for tea, he wants me to sit and have tea with himEmbarrassed....

Muniza

OH Ho!!!!!!!!Big smile Tea time with Hubby I see!!!  LOL
Zara Humare saath bhi kabhi tea peeli jiey!!

Aap ne kabhi bulaya hi nahin tea pur lolz.....

Muniza

Oy tho koi gal nahin..ab tho bula rahi hoon!! LOL

*british accent*...Oh Will You please Join me for a Cup of Tea??LOL

Reply in your british accent "Yes sure darling".....

But why monkey picture to invite me?

Muniza

EBassoroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Ok so, Muni di says that the song was a dream sequence of SRK in the movie....so this means that Maan will be dreaming about Geet and Dev.....

anywayz.....now that i am sane i can say that Maan's lash out will completely be consistent. we have seen maan's anger.....we have seen that he loses his mind....(like how i lose my mind when i get no sleep)

remember his lash out with that one smile Geet broke out and he accused her of tryin to patao him for his money....the way he pushed her...

the way he is possessive over a tailor touching her....

the way he tells her the night when she asks him why he doesn't come near her...

there have been many instances.....even simple ones....where maan has told geet not to instigate him any further or else he may say things in anger....and she might not like it and end up gettin hurt.

So it possible that when his head is fuming....and it is ready to explode...he will definitely say things to geet he doesn't mean.....and he may say very hurtful things.....which may end up hurting Geet....and as a result she might want to get away from him for a while.....

EBassoInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
LMAO EMMZ .. you are something else! British Accent .. and a MONKEY!? ROFL

Dhwanz: You just fumed me up really hard. . cuz I skip the satyaNAAS and now that u DESCRIBED oh-so-nicely all that happened and how CVs are hell bent on showing that Chiknarjun is supposed to be like My Baby .......

Well I say HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NA!

I'm gonna barf .. how can they compare Arjun to MAAN SINGH KHURANA!?!?! I can't believe they are copying the scenes ... I fumed when they copied the scene of Geet falling from the ladder when MSK catches her .. but when I saw it used on them .. I just couldn't help myself!

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Z.....hehe sorry.....again....but i must ask u...

can i have the link to that Wassup video again...i lost it.Big smileOuch
sorry.....but my 30 mins are up and i wanted to vote again....so was wonderin if u can give me the link...i will save it this time i promiseEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ok so, Muni di says that the song was a dream sequence of SRK in the movie....so this means that Maan will be dreaming about Geet and Dev.....

anywayz.....now that i am sane i can say that Maan's lash out will completely be consistent. we have seen maan's anger.....we have seen that he loses his mind....(like how i lose my mind when i get no sleep)

remember his lash out with that one smile Geet broke out and he accused her of tryin to patao him for his money....the way he pushed her...

the way he is possessive over a tailor touching her....

the way he tells her the night when she asks him why he doesn't come near her...

there have been many instances.....even simple ones....where maan has told geet not to instigate him any further or else he may say things in anger....and she might not like it and end up gettin hurt.

So it possible that when his head is fuming....and it is ready to explode...he will definitely say things to geet he doesn't mean.....and he may say very hurtful things.....which may end up hurting Geet....and as a result she might want to get away from him for a while.....

HMMM totally makes sense I guess!!! But for once I hope that anger is towards Dev and he says hurtful things to Dev... Not Geet... that;s just my wishful thinking.. let's wait and watch...

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LMAO EMMZ .. you are something else! British Accent .. and a MONKEY!? ROFL

Dhwanz: You just fumed me up really hard. . cuz I skip the satyaNAAS and now that u DESCRIBED oh-so-nicely all that happened and how CVs are hell bent on showing that Chiknarjun is supposed to be like My Baby .......

Well I say HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NA!

I'm gonna barf .. how can they compare Arjun to MAAN SINGH KHURANA!?!?! I can't believe they are copying the scenes ... I fumed when they copied the scene of Geet falling from the ladder when MSK catches her .. but when I saw it used on them .. I just couldn't help myself!

Z

I know... it bothers me to no end. I mean Nihu does justify it well by saying that Annie who worships her brother Maan is in love with Arjun BECAUSE he possibly reminds her of Maan.. so the resemblance is needed here... but still it just irks me to see the chiknyboy copying our beloved MSK... AngryAngryAngryAngry the feeling is mutual ZZZZZzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Go to top