Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad (Page 11)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Dhawni & ZTV - Give me five minutes i will complete my take then will come....

Muniza

Munni re.. lo kallo baat... just when I thought I caught up on reading every post on this thread.. now i gotta go back and read your updates? haha okay fine!! can't wait hehe!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
acha ek baat batao - whoever is here!!

yeh jo daadi hai - woh aaj kal maan aur geet ke peeche haath dho kar kyu padi hai???

Remember the night of the Sangeet - she refrained from even telling Geet what's bothering Maan because she said to Geet that she and Maan should not need the help of any 3rd person in order to support their relationship. toh why isnt she following her own advise now???

roseinbloom

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
cos Dee, like any other dadi that loves her grandchild, she genuinely feels he wants to change and he is truly doing this for Maaneet .. 

Originally posted by dtri

yeh jo daadi hai - woh aaj kal maan aur geet ke peeche haath dho kar kyu padi hai???

Remember the night of the Sangeet - she refrained from even telling Geet what's bothering Maan because she said to Geet that she and Maan should not need the help of any 3rd person in order to support their relationship. toh why isnt she following her own advise now???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Dhwanz: I guess in this point of their life where they suffered from their loss of the Baby ... and plus seeing one repentant pota .. she's I guess not being able to help herself? She wants more than anything in this world for her grandbabies to be happy .. and seeing Dev in his hum drum sullen face trying to get Maaneet's forgiveness ... she can't help but help him help Maaneet? ..  And yes. . during the Sangeet she said that but I guess at that time neither did Maaneet suffer such a loss and neither had Dev shown his face at KM .. so she let them come out of the problem themselves.

Z

EBasso-honeydew-

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello Idiotsssssss // Hug

Wooooooh that was a GREAT EPI!

I like the buildup of the whole scene of sending Geet to the farmhouse.. Geet's talk with Daadima in the beginning and I like the incorporation of Adi with these matters too. He, I believe, is the most attached to the Khurana's -- personal matters wise. He's seen the whole buildup of Maan and Geet's relationship .. right from the start. Heck, if it wasn't for him I think Geet wouldn't have gotten a job at KM! Hehe :P But yes, I like how after family members.. Adi is the next person they always depend on -- and why not! The guy is a great friend, and Daadima treats him as a son ..

Dev was shown smiling real hard at how things were running smoothly .. obviously until the part where he figures out Maan isn't available .. I think Maan went to Gurgaon to handle what was given to Dev .. but which Dev carelessly handled! Maan is having to clean up his mess .. and he does a great job at it .. as of course he is great at what he does -- great to see him getting appreciated too by his clients.

Loved the entire Maaahiiii scene of Geet entering the farmhouse... remembering all those feel-good cherish moments she's had with her Maan. Red is their colour .. and it symbolizes pure love .. and in Maaneet's case it's red and white. The atmosphere was certainly built up .. and Geet was reacting aptly .. she was overwhelmed at what she thought her Maan did .. she may have not reacted to the decorations as much as she did to the card and note -- something which her Maan did do. Her face lit up at his note .. that he wants to take that bonding they had to the next level. She was positively surprised .. and it felt like she wanted to run into his arms and tell him how much she loves him. She did to his picture Embarrassed but she wanted to say it to him this time .. but unfortunately he wasn't there.

Of all the people she expected .. she saw her worst nightmare walking in and telling her that he was the one behind all these romantic decorations and for calling her here. Loved her line to Dev about the hashar Maan would do to him if he found out he did all this. And when Dev tells her he did all this as a means of easening his own guilt and burden .. you knew that all this repentance is only for his sake. He knows Maaneet don't hold an ounce of interest for Dev.. but he is holding a huge burden -- and that of guilt of what he did to Geet. And he's only doing all this .. so that this burden is lifted off. Loved Geet's indifference at what he had to say -- but when she heard Dev saying that he wanted to solve Maaneet's problems .. she stopped him flat.

Every dialogue she uttered after that was apt and to the mark. She told him what she told Daadima .. that neither do Maan and Geet ever have problems because of a third person .. nor does any third entity have to solve their problems for them. They know how to handle it themselves -- and she especially doesn't need Dev to care for them. Best dialogue of them all.

Precap: I think Geet is telling him she'd forgive him so that they go away from their lives forever. She's just forgiving him I guess so that she doesn't have to see Dev lingering around them all the time trying to solve their problems -- which in fact doesn't help at all. And I don't know if Maan hears half of the story or just sees Dev with Geet that he starts fuming. Oh dear .. lot's of Aag Babula-ness to happen tomorrow I guess! Yikes! I hope they are able to talk it out properly .. or talk at all.

Great episode .. set in motion the track for the upcoming MU.

Alrighty that's all for bak bak today.

Love,

Z

<3

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

cos Dee, like any other dadi that loves her grandchild, she genuinely feels he wants to change and he is truly doing this for Maaneet .. 

Originally posted by dtri

Nihu Honey - but that's not cool no? So is she doing it for Maneet or for Dev? I mean she at first did say to Dev not to butt in right?? so now what changed all of a sudden?

I guess one thing I did like though is that she is only trying to get them together, not trying to solve their problems... it just irks me that no one is leaving them alone... to grieve, to talk it out, to yell at each other, to break down... no one is letting them get through this properly.. it saddens me.. I wouldn't mind seeing some more sad heart to heart episodes in the show... but i just hate that too many people are trying to intervene ... i guess that's how it is with us indians isn't it

-honeydew-roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Yea Dhwanz.. I guess that's one more element that has to be considered in the MU phase .. that not one instance was given to Maaneet to really grieve .. or even talk .. they BARELY talked after the MC.. right from the next day there was one thing or another stopping them or getting in their way ..

Maan tried once but at that time .. again .. Geet was still in her depressed phase .. right now she's trying her hardest to get out .. and she's trying to make a change ... especially after Daadima's advice.. but I hope it all doesn't go to waste .. she's suffered too much already! They've both suffered too much already.

Z
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Yea Dhwanz.. I guess that's one more element that has to be considered in the MU phase .. that not one instance was given to Maaneet to really grieve .. or even talk .. they BARELY talked after the MC.. right from the next day there was one thing or another stopping them or getting in their way ..

Maan tried once but at that time .. again .. Geet was still in her depressed phase .. right now she's trying her hardest to get out .. and she's trying to make a change ... especially after Daadima's advice.. but I hope it all doesn't go to waste .. she's suffered too much already! They've both suffered too much already.

Z

mannnnnn zzzzzzz I wrote a whole long reply to you and lost it... AngryAngryAngryAngry

Anyway what I wanted to say was --- I agree with you... nowz the time they need to be together and talk things out the most.. but as someone said earlier on this thread (I think it was Lavz) - could it be another loop closure? I mean when Geet misunderstood maan, it was at the time when they needed each other the most, when the whole truth came out and maan wanted to marry her. It was then that they needed to be each other's support. But they ended up MUing each other... And now if Maan MUs her, it will also be at a time when they absolutely need to be each other's support system... Oh well... I guess they may need to build it up this way for the passion to reach its peak...

but I am loving the current track so far... I hope they don't disappoint... so far... I have high hopes.. keeping my positive attitude alive for now!!!

roseinbloom

Go to top