3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

glad u like itπŸ˜›

try....i am sure u will figure it out😳......press on the attachment and see if u can download it.

I did.. it gives me preview option and opens... but there is no option to download. even when it opens I tried to figure out if I can download but it gives me no option... wierd ass my phone is!! haha sorry! just getting angry :)

Me off to vote for GC! Hoping half an hour has passed! You peeps go vote too :D!

Z
Hello hello hellooooooooooooo

Me here, what's going on?

Muniza
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Dhwanz: Shouldn't you have an option to just download the ringtone on your phone .. through USB .. and then use that track as your rt .. instead of doing bluetooth??

Z

Zzz babes I am not bluetoothing at all.. the email's on my phone... it just doesn't have the stupid download option for some reason... I even emailed it to my other email acct and fwd it back ... but no luck... for some reason it is not letting me save attachments from my email to my phone... weird πŸ€”

You guysss keep voting cuz KSG fans are POURING IN!! LIKE THERES NO TOMORROWWW!

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Me off to vote for GC! Hoping half an hour has passed! You peeps go vote too :D!

Z

OMG do you see the number of KSG votes flooding in? This is scary!!!!! Geet wins, Maaneet win... and Maan is falling behind?? yeh kaisa balatkar ho raha hai??? 😑

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello hello hellooooooooooooo

Me here, what's going on?

Muniza

Hello Munni - nothing much going on, bas waiting for a garam chai ki pyali from you πŸ˜†

Ok chalooooo me gonna sleep!! Good night!
Dhwanz: I KNOW! I'm gonna make a post of the forum to remind people!

Shivz: Haan ji Goodnight! But pehle vote karke jaana!

Z
Okay so just finish watching one of my all time favorite Geet scenes.. the one where she tells him the whole truth about her past!!!

Two comments:

1) Speaking of expressions... OMG kya expressions diye hai GC ne UNNNNN FREAGGIN BELIEVABLE... In those two minutes - Pain, anger, shock, Love, Concern, realization of his mistake, disgust, intensity, heaviness... omg I could just go on and on and on.... SUCH AN EXPRESSIVE MAN gurmeet choudhry is!!! Can't love him enough

2) Yaar when they got locked in that room (the hum tum night) didn't geet take notes on all the things she needed to fix the next day? Wasn't fixing that lock one of them? Yeh Geet apna kaam thik se nahi karti lagta hai!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†