Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

finally CV's decided to make us cry (Page 6)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_d

Originally posted by mathurankit

Originally posted by crysind

Yes darling... Its gonna start...CryCryCryCryCry
We need to stay shoulder to shoulder now to share our pain...CryCryCry

yes u r right...this is the time when we all should be together...jo bhi ho ab hai to apna SGP hi....we have to prepareb ourselves fr some serious times...so lets get together guyz...lets stop complaining about CV's, why dey r hurring nd all...i believe there might be some reason why they are hurrying so much...nd i believe they will do full justice with the track...nd of course we have ragini nd jay...so lets just pray things go well..Smile
Ankit u r absolutely correct.. whatever the track CV's show, we are going to watch it  and see that the efforts of team SGP doesnt  go waste.. i am sure CV's  will maintain the standards and continue their good work.

Exactly...just try to find out positivity in this track.... Normally in regular daily soap, if any main lead has such disease they will hide and do sacrifices.... But here its all the way around...Everyone will get to know about this and they will support the lead from head to toe.... That itself shows the unique value of our SGP... This story line will give such a standard for family that people should know that during such disease or hard times, family should not leave such people alone...They should stand with patients and support them.

So let us stop worrying for what is coming, just grasp the positivity.. Even though it is a sad track, I am sure they will show more masti now as now everyone will defenitely try to keep Suhana cheer up even though they cry alone....  I still have complete faith on our CV and I am sure they will never let our hope down....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tressa111192-smiley-Shwets1502-SalShah4eva-

-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@himanshu...now i have no worries...iam ready for the track...Big smile

Same with me i am more rather positive thinking about relation of Sushan and suhana getting strong
-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

ya................they...............are......copying.................same....to same
.........................from................OBS..Angry...................M............SAD..............Unhappy

Tarun i think it w't be same coppy suhana d't hace C she wil have Brain tumer that can me cured some times and that person can be nornal i guess it will be all okes at the end Big smile no worries cheer up..
mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thank you all fr being with me....i just feel that whatever may be the case..we dnt knw what exactly has happened..why r cv's suddenly rushing up...there's no point in discussing all those things...people will come out with different results....we all shouldn't forget that the cv's have given us the best of sushaan scenes nd shown us family bonding in the past 1 yr....i have faith in dem..whatever they wan't to show, they will do full justice to it..lets keep watch nd love SGP nd appreciate the work of the actors nd the cv's.thats d best thing we can do..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-smiley-crysind

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhu_d

Originally posted by mathurankit

Yes darling... Its gonna start...CryCryCryCryCry
We need to stay shoulder to shoulder now to share our pain...CryCryCry

yes u r right...this is the time when we all should be together...jo bhi ho ab hai to apna SGP hi....we have to prepareb ourselves fr some serious times...so lets get together guyz...lets stop complaining about CV's, why dey r hurring nd all...i believe there might be some reason why they are hurrying so much...nd i believe they will do full justice with the track...nd of course we have ragini nd jay...so lets just pray things go well..Smile
Ankit u r absolutely correct.. whatever the track CV's show, we are going to watch it  and see that the efforts of team SGP doesnt  go waste.. i am sure CV's  will maintain the standards and continue their good work.

Exactly...just try to find out positivity in this track.... Normally in regular daily soap, if any main lead has such disease they will hide and do sacrifices.... But here its all the way around...Everyone will get to know about this and they will support the lead from head to toe.... That itself shows the unique value of our SGP... This story line will give such a standard for family that people should know that during such disease or hard times, family should not leave such people alone...They should stand with patients and support them.

So let us stop worrying for what is coming, just grasp the positivity.. Even though it is a sad track, I am sure they will show more masti now as now everyone will defenitely try to keep Suhana cheer up even though they cry alone....  I still have complete faith on our CV and I am sure they will never let our hope down....

very well said yaar...i totally agree wid u..we all should see the positive side of it...we cnt stop what the cv's want to show..so lets just enjoy the beautiful nd emotional scenes of sushaan...leave all d negativity behind..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-smiley-crysindShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

febs...cant agree with u more...Big smileespecially on the @black...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-smiley-crysind

-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Febz......so true you are 100 right

@Underline thats waht i love about SGP the relations and intimacy about that now i can get out of my tragedy thinking and be open to what they show,,,, i just hope that i w't end like OBS

Edited by -smiley- - 21 March 2011 at 9:43am
luvsis4ever Groupbie
luvsis4ever
luvsis4ever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
o poor suhana and ishaan!!!how happy they were!!!Cry

Go to top