Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

finally CV's decided to make us cry (Page 3)

-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I won't  say I m disappointed hearing U all say they ignore the headache.... I don't expect anything understandable at this point....

they ignored main thing and dragging on the wrong illusion Ouch

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -smiley-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@himanshu...its def TRPs or atleast to regain their spot...see when S track came TRPs shooted up....now they need another emotional track...and here they have...i personally feel its SP...

I guess this time drama not going to work it will be bumped up for 2-3 epis but will be at grounds after that who want see everyone crying??

indian people...and iam serious...indian people prefer rona-dhona and over drama...u can see that it high TRP shows...isnt it not rona-dhona....Big smile
and i think SGP will be more of emotional than unnecessary rona...as i do think there is a difference between emotiona and crying..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpSinha18-smiley--SalShah4eva-

-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mathurankit

Originally posted by crysind

Yes darling... Its gonna start...CryCryCryCryCry
We need to stay shoulder to shoulder now to share our pain...CryCryCry

yes u r right...this is the time when we all should be together...jo bhi ho ab hai to apna SGP hi....we have to prepareb ourselves fr some serious times...so lets get together guyz...lets stop complaining about CV's, why dey r hurring nd all...i believe there might be some reason why they are hurrying so much...nd i believe they will do full justice with the track...nd of course we have ragini nd jay...so lets just pray things go well..Smile

Waw........what a positive comment thanx yah......Hug really have to get ready to rona dhona.......but is just 1 yr of SGP and it is going to end Ouch Confused
-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

@smiley....it was an instant reaction i felt...we know R&D always get excited with these things..and we also know BM is the only sensible person...who thinks before she acts...

yah reammy BM sub mohalle mai news spread karne se roka nahi tho kitana drama hojayega.......atleast this is good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

@himanshu...its def TRPs or atleast to regain their spot...see when S track came TRPs shooted up....now they need another emotional track...and here they have...i personally feel its SP...

I guess this time drama not going to work it will be bumped up for 2-3 epis but will be at grounds after that who want see everyone crying??

indian people...and iam serious...indian people prefer rona-dhona and over drama...u can see that it high TRP shows...isnt it not rona-dhona....Big smile
and i think SGP will be more of emotional than unnecessary rona...as i do think there is a difference between emotiona and crying..

Well said and that difference was very well shown in OBS too, no rona dhona in OBS was their instead they showed the fighting spirit of lolita and eternal bonding of lolita and ishaan , hope they will do the same in SGP

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp-smiley-111192-SalShah4eva-

-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

i dt know much about this bt i dt prefer to cry.....yah SGP CV's know the limits to show a thing even though thats a rona dhona that will be good and interesting to watch i mean more realistic

munni_sgp

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

ya sush shwetha is right,our perspective is very much different frm typical indian soap audience and channel people knew this thats why they try to put their thoughts in serial irrespective of the actual storyline.
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@himanshu...thats nice to hear...that indeed it wont be tooo much crying..

@ankit...superb yar....this is what we want now..we now know whats gonna happen...and we have to be positive abt that now...

Sinha18

Go to top